Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

lube and anal sphincter
  • jcvmf214
    Hi all new to this experience and looking to learn.
    I have been reading about this in the beginner areas however, I do not have a clear idea of how to control the anal sphincter and when to contract during the breathing process.
    can someone please explain this in the basic boiled down terms that I would understand.

oh and how much lube do you actually need. I dont know if I am using enough in the anus. I am lubing up the device liberally.
    -John C
  • rumelrumel
    John C.

Did you read the sections of the Aneros WIKI I pointed out to you in my response post to your initial post back in May of last year? That will explain to you about the muscles.

There are no set rules for when or if you should perform contractions, some men employ the "do nothing" approach and don't even try to do contractions. Everybody's approach to the Aneros experience is slightly different which is logical because each individual is slightly different. You need to try many techniques to find the right combination to fit your unique body, my general guideline is to follow your pleasure path.

The primary function of the lubrication is to assure a minimum of friction between your Aneros and you. Since the rectum produces very little in the way of natural lubrication, it is necessary to provide supplemental lubrication to assure a comfortable and irritation free buffer. Understand the amount of Aneros movement generated by your internal muscular contractions is actually very small, so in that sense it doesn't really slide much at all (except upon insertion and extraction). The concept of the Aneros moving freely is just to make sure there is no encumbrance to these small movements.

There has been a continuing discussion on the Forum about lubrication types and issues. I recommend you first read the Lubrication paragraph in the Getting Started chapter of the Aneros WIKI and then read through the Bestlube..., coconut oil or Unrefined shea butter... threads for additional information and insight into this topic.

The amount of lube you need is best determined through experimentation, but I always recommend newbies use more lube than they need just to assure the most comfortable early sessions. As you become more experienced you will likely be able to decrease the amount of lube you use. I would recomment you inject about 5 ml. of a glycerin free, water based lube into your rectum and use a heavier coating of a natural oil product on the massager itself, something like shea butter, coconut oil or 'Natural Jelly'.
  • CockadoodleCockadoodle
    Nicely said, rumel. John, you've been counseled by the guru.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions