Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

How can you test wether you'd like an aneros?
  • stu
    Did you do some tests with only inserting a finger before buying an aneros?
    How else could you find out wether you'd like it? A few years ago I tried inserting a finger but I didn't find the prostate. Dont know if my finger was too short or if I simply didnt feel it. I also dont want to reach in there and then use a lot of pressure and press around in there. :confused:
  • RJT
    Check the store web pages. Some models have a money back guarantee - MGX and SGX I think. Buy it, try it and if you don't like it, get your money back.

Edit: look at the box in the bottom left of the Aneros.com homepage. It is MGX and SGX and you have 90 days to test.
  • or what you could do is just ask yourself if you want more. and if you want more what are your limitations on achieving your goal
  • You know, I did this in reverse order, but you might also try a big, black tranny. If that works for you, the aneros is gonna be good! :)

And Dave has assured me that you can do this and still be straight, so you needn't worry about that.