Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Wine before an aneros session?
  • cal2
    I noticed that drinking 1-2 glasses wine makes masturbation more pleasurable and I think this that this way I have better control over cumming. Would it be allowed to drink some wine before using the aneros or could this be dangerous somehow?
  • As to would it be allowed, you can do whatever you like to experement with your session, I can't see anyway it would be dangerous.
    However i've found having a glass of wine before a session to completely kill the experience as it dulls your senses.
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Alcohol is NOT good with the aneros. Weed on the other hand....
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, cal2.

With all due respect for The_Bishop and goldenboyuk's opinion on the deleterious effects of alcohol on Aneros sessions, my take is that a small amount, like a glass of wine, a beer or a shot of whiskey seems to help me relax. And, as I'm sure you know from reading on this website, relaxation is one of the keys to successful sessions. I agree that a few tokes of "medical" marijuana heightens sensation, but makes some guys "wired" and unable to easily relax.

Why not experiment and report back?

Cheers,

Dave
  • [QUOTE=ten_s_nut;97095]Hello, cal2.

With all due respect for The_Bishop and goldenboyuk's opinion on the deleterious effects of alcohol on Aneros sessions, my take is that a small amount, like a glass of wine, a beer or a shot of whiskey seems to help me relax. And, as I'm sure you know from reading on this website, relaxation is one of the keys to successful sessions. I agree that a few tokes of "medical" marijuana heightens sensation, but makes some guys "wired" and unable to easily relax.

Why not experiment and report back?

Cheers,

Dave

great advice

in my opinion and experience a little weed is the best sex enhancer i know of never tried mdma/ecstasy and don't intend to ...

more than one or two glasses of wine or beers is not sex enhancing

... you ever get shit-faced get yer dick out and pass out before you even get it in?

good luck

- rip
  • PommiePommie
    This is my experience.

Alcohol (my favourite tipple being a nice white wine) is totally counterproductive.

Having said that, after three or four glasses over an evening, I have found that, out of a sense of absolute bravado, I have a couple of times, lubed up and slipped the Tempo in upon going to bed.

On those occasions I fell asleep within minutes but woke in the middle of the night (presumably having sobered up), to some great butt buzzing and P-waves. However, I wouldn't recommend this if you are seeking a great session of Super-Os!
  • rookrook
    I've learned that wine increases the beauty of all women (including Dame Aneros) and I'm sure it makes me more handsome, attractive and 30 years younger. However, the rapture from all this beauty tends to dull the feelings in my dick, prostate and brain. ZZZZZZzzzzzzz..... :D