Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

LIttle help from little lady....
  • Ok so.... My wife helped me tonight to find my prostate. After a little foreplay to relax me, she slipped a well lubricated finger up my ass for lack of better words. I never really realized how far up it was. She has small hands, but was up to the knuckles. I aslo have to say....as great as my Aneros sessions are sometimes, I don't feel the same kind of stimulation. I could actually feel my wifes finger running over it. With the Aneros, I can't feel any contact like that at all. I have never felt that "buzz" or "pinpoint" feeling with the Aneros. I know your not supposed to concentrate.. but maybe I should focus on the spot I believe the prostate is in. Make sense? Oh well.....back to the drawing board. **sigh**
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Craig;

Glad to hear your wife lent a helping finger. :)

Now that you know exactly what prostate contact feels like, your next Aneros session should be much improved. You may have to play around with contractions and ab muscles to get the Aneros onto the P spot. I doubt it makes any difference what model you use. Just work it until you feel it.

Cheers,

Dave
  • [QUOTE=craig030713;97058]After a little foreplay to relax me, she slipped a well lubricated finger up my ass for lack of better words.

I don't think there are any better words than that. But if you find any, you be sure and tell me where you looked em up. ;)
  • Thx ten_s_nut. Inspiring words. I'm looking forward to my next session. I usually go with the "do nothing" approach. Obviously hasn't worked. So I'm gonna do like you said and start doing some contractions. Keeping fingers crossed. My goal is just to feel the Aneros make contact. Thats all I'm hoping for at this point. Thx again.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    You're welcome anytime, Craig.

There's a good probability the "Do Nothing" approach will work for you after you get used to locating the Aneros on your prostate. It may take many sessions (took me about a dozen of 1-hour, each) with active contractions, breathing, ab work, etc. to train your body to know what to do when you eventually relinquish control. Then, all you'll have to do is relax and let it happen. Of course, that's easier said than done.

Best of luck,

Dave
  • big jimbo
    Craig,

You as sooo lucky to have a wife who is willing to help. Keep us posted on how and when she parrticipates, maybe she would even post on this forum and describe what she does to you during anal play.
  • yeah man the best times are with your partner. shoot thats one of the main things im lookin for in an ol girl. <open minded