Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Motionless Super-O's?
  • I'm a hard gainer and have yet to have a super-O.

However, I think I've had some mini-O's and these were always on my stomach and never with any spasms. In fact I often find it helps to be so still that stopping my breathing is an improvement. I know not breathing is not good in general or for Aneros use.

But I'm wondering how many of you have Super-O's that do not include involuntaries OR contractions?

* I've never had any involuntaries and contractions don't seem to work for me. Being as still and relaxed as possible has produced the best results....so far.
  • Woodsman
    Hampton
    I think I know where you are coming from. Like you, I have not had a super O and I have had only a few weak involuntary contractions. Some of my most promising sessions have involved lying as motionless as possible, not breathing for long periods, or taking only slow and shallow breaths. Dark room, no sound. This seems to allow me to enter a kind of meditative state, similar I think to what one might experience in a sensory deprivation chamber. It in turn lets me focus all my attention on that little point of sensation at the center of it all.
    I have spent lots of time trying to refine my breathing, and have not seen that it makes much difference. I also have not been able to develop much sensitivity in the perineum, even though others report high levels of response there. Instead, I have developed enhanced sensitivity in the testicles, and they are super-responsive to gentle tension. Lately I have discovered that if I apply gentle pressure to them while lying motionless, that pressure alone sharply enhances the pleasure. The specific sensitive point for me is the epididymis, that spongy section along the side and top of the balls.
    Another nice pressure point for me is sometimes to press in with my thumbs at the bottom of the bladder, applying pressure to the top or front of the prostate.
    Each of these can sometimes help me amplify the core prostate sensation, maybe someday it will move to the next level.
    I think it shows that there are multiple pathways, and we each need to find the path that seems to work for us.
  • artformartform
    Hi hamptonbdsm!! :D :D

[QUOTE=hamptonbdsm;97038]I'm a hard gainer and have yet to have a super-O.

However, I think I've had some mini-O's and these were always on my stomach and never with any spasms. In fact I often find it helps to be so still that stopping my breathing is an improvement. I know not breathing is not good in general or for Aneros use.

But I'm wondering how many of you have Super-O's that do not include involuntaries OR contractions?

* I've never had any involuntaries and contractions don't seem to work for me. Being as still and relaxed as possible has produced the best results....so far.

Originally identified by Old Wolf about four years ago as "above and beyond" Super-O levels, while I have experienced both Active Body Super-Os, my favourites are these Still Body Super-Os, which involve no movement, butt great "floating bliss" and other still body sensations of various forms and degrees of pleasure to ecstasy. This can also be a very gentle form of p-wave (pleasure wave) going through you. Lots of others experience these still-body pleasures too. Welcome to a great club!

Thanks too Woodsman!! :D :D

Great essay on your journey. Meditative approaches are very good and part of the deep relaxation, no expectations, openness to whatever sensations however tiny, no chasing them, only allowing them to do whatever they will, more often recently referred to as "the do nothing" technique. As you say each journey is unique and your testicular path is great and has been shared in part by others too. Also the external prostate massage you speak of. Here is a good reference site on external prostate massage: Prostate Massage and Health

all the best to you both and all in all finding your best pathways through your aneros journey even above and beyond all

artform
  • Woodsman
    And thanks to you artform. One of the most important parts of this trip is to see our observations reinforced by others, and your advice and thoughts have been among the most valuable to me during the nearly two years I have been at this.