Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Twenty minute orgasm
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    I feel insane.
    I finished a 20 minute orgasm 30 minutes ago. Fired up the HypnAerosession MP3 (track 2) and vaporized some sweet smelling bud. Fuck, the common phrase around this forum is that it is a "journey" is so appropriate. I feel like a visited a different planet. Hallucinating with my eyes closed. Felt like I was cumming buckets, without a real drop flowing. I became the orgasm. I rippled and rocked and moaned in rhythm to it's deliciousness. I fell into my mind and disappeared. My body was energy. Taut, sensual, energy. Warmth and pleasure mixing and flowing from my head down to my toes. Ambrosia slowly seeping out of my dick. Slowly, like a spring of white light pushed up from the depths of my being. I am truly addicted.
  • [QUOTE=The_Bishop;96953]I feel insane.
    I finished a 20 minute orgasm 30 minutes ago. Fired up the HypnAerosession MP3 (track 2) and vaporized some sweet smelling bud. Fuck, the common phrase around this forum is that it is a "journey" is so appropriate. I feel like a visited a different planet. Hallucinating with my eyes closed. Felt like I was cumming buckets, without a real drop flowing. I became the orgasm. I rippled and rocked and moaned in rhythm to it's deliciousness. I fell into my mind and disappeared. My body was energy. Taut, sensual, energy. Warmth and pleasure mixing and flowing from my head down to my toes. Ambrosia slowly seeping out of my dick. Slowly, like a spring of white light pushed up from the depths of my being. I am truly addicted.

dude congratulations believe me i am less far along with prostate orgasms by progasm butt i have years of experience with "multiple" or prolonged male orgasm much as you describe ...

like your experience my first prolonged orgasm was when we were stoned on some good weed back early in my marriage around '79 or '80 at the age of 18 or 19 and i have described it multiple times as "i became my penis" and visualized i was riding my swollen dick as i probed pussy (and mouth) every sensation of the skin moving along my rigid dick and the 4skin slipping back and forth over the ridge of my enlarged glans penis even the pouting of my meatus ("cum slit") on the instroke the tug on the nozzle of my 4skin on the outstroke the swinging and slamming of my heavy balls it was fuckin' bliss and lasted for well over an hour the first time and subsequently i have either fucked or wanked at the glorious edge for as long as three hours - my wife can't handle the long ride unless she is baked as well

... whether my description of the sensations in my genitals are real or imagined i can tell you the sensations and ecstasy themselves are definitely very real and totally edifying whether i ejaculate or not i am always blissfully rested even though the bed and participants may be soaked in sweat and the ambrosia and fluids of sex

bishop - you should anticipate longer and longer trips to higher and higher altitudes ...

this wonderful expectation is what keeps me involved on an almost daily basis with my progasm - already unbelievably pleasurable - but i know there is so much more

... i fuckin' KNOW there is no way to go but UP

- rip
  • Of course, this is the shit that makes it hard to drop your expectations. LOL

But I do hafta say, preach it, brothers.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Fantastic The_Bishop! :)
    And you worded it so well.
    I hope to someday achieve what you have described so succinctly.

Love_is
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    [QUOTE=RipTheJacker;96960]

bishop - you should anticipate longer and longer trips to higher and higher altitudes ...

- rip

Here's hoping! I didn't want to stop last time, I'm getting so greedy! ;)