Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

To much sex?
  • If you have sex often.....does this creat a problem? Is your prostate maybe not large enough because you ejaculate so often? My wonderful wife and I have sex pretty much every day. Sometimes even twice a day. Does anyone else have sex this often, and are you able to have super o's? It just seems to me that if I don't have sex for a couple days(lets say that time of month for the little lady) I have better sessions. Is my prostate more swollen maybe? Just wonderin. Seems like I've been kind of stuck for a while. Great sessions....but not progressing. I also think that because of such frequent sex, I'm not really "that" excited when an Aneros session comes along. I love my sessions, but I think maybe some sexual frustration helps. Am I wrong?
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, Craig.

My wife and I have sex almost every day and frequently two times a night for the past couple of months due to the Aneros being part of the sex equation for us. Sometimes I have a super-O while we're doing it. Since I go to bed with the Aneros "installed," I get a solo session if my wife doesn't join me right away. Other nights, my solo session is just before I get out of bed in the morning. I can count on a super-O one way or another every night. Some are better and bigger than others. They vary a lot in duration. I know, I shouldn't have expectations, but this process has become very repeatable, so what the hell.

Obviously, everyone's experience with these devices is unique to them. I've noticed that some guys here like to hold off on any kind of sex for a week so they can have a hands-free ejac during a session. I know if I told my wife I didn't want to have sex for a week to make Saturday night something special, she might get upset. Hmmm... Maybe I should ask?

Best Regards,

Dave
  • pending =)
    well on this subject i personally find my best sessions are when my prostate is wide awake and all the field workers are pumpin. i cant help but have a session a night otherwise i cant go to sleep these days. weather i have an orgasm or not, it goes down.. the best ones ive had are when i clear my pipes earlier in the day so i avoid the which can get quite distracting to me. i also find that having sex or masturbating before you use the aneros it clears your mind of the crave mind set allowing you to focus peacefully on your session... if i were to go a week without release or anero session i for one woul go !!!CRAZY!!. and i would personally recive less sensatons as i would on a regular basis. idk why its just how it is.

Toodles,
  • ohyeah and about your progression. this is what i do these days which works wonder.. which ever modle you have..warm it up... lube up and turn everything OFF lights music no distractions. slip er in and just practice (breathing) and by breathing i mean inhale and push your abdomal muscles out exhale and suck your gut in.. do over and over and over..no menta contractions at all. when you cant take it anymore do some contractions and when things get SUPER heated..stop and go back to only breathing and abdomal exercizes. best of luck..
  • [QUOTE=Domo_robot_O;96983]ohyeah and about your progression. this is what i do these days which works wonder.. which ever modle you have..warm it up... lube up and turn everything OFF lights music no distractions. slip er in and just practice (breathing) and by breathing i mean inhale and push your abdomal muscles out exhale and suck your gut in.. do over and over and over..no menta contractions at all. when you cant take it anymore do some contractions and when things get SUPER heated..stop and go back to only breathing and abdomal exercizes. best of luck..

IMO it's IMPOSSIBLE to get too much sex ...

sex is like heroin

... the more you get it - the more you need it!

ain't it wonderful?

- rip