Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros MGX daily use ?
  • Hi All,

I wonder is it ok or not to use Aneros daily for edging (masturbating w/o ejaculating) ?

Thanks.
  • artformartform
    Welcome John Henry!! :D :D

Depends on your intentions in taking up the Aneros prostate massage practice John. Sure using it for edging with the primary focus on touching/working your penis will be pleasurable and rewarding as sex play. All the Aneros models can greatly enhance traditional sex, because prostate stim can do that. That can give you Super-T (traditional) enhanced ejaculatory orgasms too.

For prostate therapy sessions (BPH, prostatitis etc.) I always finish with a Super-T to "clear the pipes". I leave several days between those and boy do they work well as I can now sleep through the night bladder-wise.

That being said, if you want to rewire to enable you to experience the dry Super-Os and other forms of Male Multiple Orgasms, and ultimately The Tao of Aneros and universal energies access and the out-of-this-world orgasmic smorgasmboard of ecstatic energetics; well, hands off your old friend cock most of your aneros sessions, and IMHO, ideally give yourself a day or two after each session for your body to its exploratory things as it begins to respond to this solely Prostate-Centred stimulation, which is the key to all of these potential wonders!! :D :D

See Cockadoodle's great landmark thread: http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/penis-not-13035/

all the best enjoyment of all the dimensions possible with aneros practices all

artform
  • many thanks for the info, I had my first run today with the MGX, however I didn't feel anything special but instead I feels like I'm about to lay some shit :-o) ? is there something wrong with me or this is expected to happens ?
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, John.

As for what to expect and what to do, please read the Wiki, which is linked at the top of this page.

If you lube adequately, you can use the Aneros every day for many hours. I sleep with it in. Haven't had any problems, but my kind of extreme use is not recommended by the manufacturer. They advise something like an hour a day.

Cheers,

Dave