Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What has killed your session?
  • carjockcarjock
    Yesterday afternoon I was just getting into a session. I lubed and inserted my MGX. I started my relaxation by sitting in the Hot tub for a few minutes. Things were starting to feel good. I got out of the tub and headed back inside to the house to continue my session. I dried off and was about to relube a bit to continue . All was good, some tingling going on, had a few p waves in the tub. I was looking forward to the rest of the session. I walked back into my bedroom to grab the lube. I stepped in a wet spot on the floor. One of my dogs pissed on the carpet.

Well that ended all the pleasure going on down there. It was like a light switch, One moment its all bliss and happiness riding my MGX and next its gone. What has ended or killed your sessions?
  • I usually have my sessions at night and the damn door closing or slamming screws it all up.
  • rookrook
    Last summer:
    Next door neighbor tossed an empty beer can over the fence at me while I was "asleep," sunning on the patio (fortunately wearing shorts). Had the "mother of all invountary contractions!"

Opinion (after reading rumel's post): Makes the 3 a.m. session look like an attractive bet.
  • rumelrumel
    carjock,

There are probably hundreds or even thousands of disruptive/distractive events one could list that severely impact an Anerosession. A few of the ones that have occurred for me are :
    Telephone calls
    Dogs barking
    Cats fighting
    Door to door Solicitors
    Parcel delivery
    Noisy neighbor activity (leaf blowers, lawn mowers, chain saws, power tools)
    Unexpected guest (particularly embarrassing)

• artformartform
    Hi Four Sad Sacks... :(...

rumel, my friend, you have caught mine, and they all arrive at our house's back door!!! :D : Door to door solicitors, Parcel delivery, and Unexpected guests!!! AARRRGGGHHHH :D

ass much ass we all wish for perfect isolated sessions all, life happens... and in the end... who cares as we relax... relax... and reload!!!

artform
  • Plugging your aneros into your cell phone so it vibrates when you get a call, or hell, when you get a text. Sexting, here I come. I think I just got an idea for an iphone app.

As far as the lawn noise goes, I bet if you wrapped a good piece of wire hanger at the connecting joint of the base of your toy, and then attached the other end of that wire hanger to a leave blower or lawnmower (please don't be spastic while attempting this), lawn noise in the future would probably be significantly less bothersome. Just a thought.

I also want to hook it up to my doorbell so I can get off as an advance reward for dealing with whoever is about to bother me.

The point of all that, of course, is that then they wouldn't be session killers any more.
  • artformartform
    Hi Micah Czar!! :D :D

GMTA*

[QUOTE=Micah Czar;96684]Plugging your aneros into your cell phone so it vibrates when you get a call, or hell, when you get a text. Sexting, here I come. I think I just got an idea for an iphone app.

As far as the lawn noise goes, I bet if you wrapped a good piece of wire hanger at the connecting joint of the base of your toy, and then attached the other end of that wire hanger to a leave blower or lawnmower (please don't be spastic while attempting this), lawn noise in the future would probably be significantly less bothersome. Just a thought.

I also want to hook it up to my doorbell so I can get off as an advance reward for dealing with whoever is about to bother me.

The point of all that, of course, is that then they wouldn't be session killers any more.

I like your visceral physical responses. Kind of Rube Goldbergian in a spidery way. APPpropos an app *(great minds think alike) I have been pitching for that here for at least a couple of years. Most recently: http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/calling-all-vice-owners-15411/

Can we start an Aneros Apps Lobby Group??

all the best innovation around orgasmic obstructions and as much open signalling ass possible all

artform
  • Badger
    Mine was caused by my wife kicking me about 1/3 toward my potential second O. The shaking from the 1st O, and the intitial shaking towards the second O woke her up, disturbing her sleep before she had to get up and go to work. I've never come even close to a second one since.
  • VoyagerVoyager
    Dog's

Builder's

Mobile Phone

Mind noise

What will I eat later
  • [QUOTE=Voyager;96694]

What will I eat later

So true!! Nothing like a good slab of pizza after a session.
  • RJT
    A job interview!

(On the phone, not it person...)
  • I double-dog dare somebody to wear theirs to a job interview!
  • VoyagerVoyager
    [QUOTE=Micah Czar;96709]I double-dog dare somebody to wear theirs to a job interview!

That reminds me of the 'Blow job' scene in 'Police Academy'
  • [QUOTE=Micah Czar;96684]Plugging your aneros into your cell phone so it vibrates when you get a call ...

... The point of all that, of course, is that then they wouldn't be session killers any more.

have yet to have a session killed butt can see how any or all of the above might have that effect ...

however my experience with meditation - including meditative fucking penile/vaginal sex especially aided by cannabis if you need a little help in yer climb to bliss - is that once you've achieved a certain level of gratifying arousal there is very little that can upset you

... this to me is the beauty of marrying meditative ecstasy to sexual bliss especially in partnered copulative sexual union - the state of spiritual oneness with the universe and with her or him is impossible not to be communicated

... and this oneness is an approach to spiritual perfection - the true creative force which is of course LOVE in all caps.

the nice thing about this group of erotic explorers is that most understand that sex and eroticism are so much much more than just getting off.

- rip
  • artformartform
    Whoa Rip!! :D :D

Couldn't agree more. When mrs. a and I are on a long energetics ecstatics session such as in our Wedding Band position or extended Scissors position, for two or three hours, NOTHING can get through to us from the outside world!! :D :D On an orgasmic energies high, "there is very little that can upset you" indeed!!

Your merged meditation/ecstatic-energies practice and statement here is wonderful. Right on!!

all the best of the best there can be all

artform
  • CockadoodleCockadoodle
    Hey, artform...I Googled "extended scissors position" and what I got back surely couldn't begin to describe what you're up to with Mrs. A. (GRIN)

1. Telephone 2. Full bladder! 3. Sleep

Ha.

Cockadoodle
  • artformartform
    My good friend C!, "extended" wasn't capitalized and was not an intended defining characteristic! (wink/nudge) :D :D

Try this: Scissors | SexInfo101.com

With a slight variation on this (we have mrs. a's head up on the pillows) with me rotated a bit differently, we partners' hands and fingers have complete access to all of each other's trigger points and prostates!! And it's actually fairly easy to transition into the Wedding Band. Life is S-O good!!

More prostate health therapy sessions for you re 2, and if sleep intervenes, you at least have exceptional, wonderful dreams!! :D :D

all the best positioning and dreaming for maximum effects and sustainable rewiring all

artform