Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Managing P-Waves Whilst Anerosless - Advice Please
  • voy
    Hi All,

I seem to have a very sensitive prostate. I brought my Aneros about 4 weeks ago. In the first week I used it 3 times but started getting P-Waves at night and uncontrollable Dry O's throughout the day without the Aneros inserted. I do like the feelings but do not like the fact I cannot control them.

I have not used the Aneros for 3 weeks, I thought that if I abstained my body would calm down and return to normal function. However for the last 3 weeks I have had constant P-Waves at night (which keep me awake) and constant distracting Dry O's. This has freaked me out a bit as I am not in control and it is disrupting my work, sleep and social life.

If I abstain from Aneros use will these feelings go away?
    Am I re-wired?
    Do other users get constant P-Waves at night? or do these go away?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
  • Korkelz
    I think I speak for a lot of us when I say: "holy ****... " you are suffering from a great blessing. Can't wait to hear from the experts on this one. I've had sleepless nights without aneros myself, but it's not a common occurrance. I enjoy it when it happens.
  • rumelrumel
    voy,

While butt buzz Echo Effects are a frequently reported Anerosless condition and I have experienced these many times myself, what you are describing is the most intense occurrence of these I've heard about to date.
    If you have truly been having "constant" P-waves and dry-O's for 3 weeks, I am surprised you have the energy to even type this post. This could be a very unique neurological condition which may have been triggered by Aneros use, I don't know, but it sounds pretty strange. If this is not truly "constant" but more a frequently intermittent occurrence, then you probably have much more control over it than you currently think you do. So what can you do or try at this point?

Abstaining from Aneros use until you can effectively manage this situation is probably a good idea. As to whether you are "re-wired" is difficult for any of us to determine as it is really a continuous, evolving process. You didn't mention whether you feel you have experienced a Super-O or not. I am presuming you have not had one, but are just experiencing strong Echo Effects from your initial prostate awakening. First thing, I would recommend you get some restful nights of sound sleep. While P-waves are definitely enjoyable and I love to fall asleep while experiencing them, for me those are very rare occasions so I don't lose sleep due to those effects. Have you tried using any natural sleep aids like chamomile tea or over the counter drugs? They might provide a quick solution.

The daytime dry-O's are probably controllable through conscious clenching of your PC and anal sphincter muscles. Much like performing a Kegel exercise squeeze (you do perform Kegels regurlarly don't you?) but holding until the spasmodic urges pass. Since you want to retain your ability to enjoy these dry-O's in the future I would not recommend any distractive aversion behavior such as self inflicted pain (pinching, needle prick, etc.)

I suspect your situation will quickly abate shortly after you become pro-active in addressing the symptoms. If the situation doesn't resolve in a week then you should probably consult with your doctor to plan a course of treatment.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, voy.

One the one hand, it's great that your prostate woke up easily. On the other hand, having it interfere with your life is a drag. I hate it when a chairgasm strikes me in a business meeting. My office manager asked me if I was having a stroke one of those times. So yeah, you want to tamp the effects down a bit.

I'm guessing you are under 25 years of age, and horniness is something you had to deal with pre-Aneros anyway. The classic way to reduce arousal is simply to satisfy your body, totally. If you have a partner for sex, crank up the volume. If you need to do it solo, do it more often. Sexual thoughts, P-waves, and erections will go away for a period of time that depends on your libido, hormones, etc.

The alternative way to control sexual energy is through Yoga or Zen exercises. That method will take some reading and some practice; maybe 3 months worth. You learn to redirect energy in your body so you can make an erection go away if you want, or make it stay longer and stronger for that matter. I can assure you, it works.

Best of luck to you getting your Aneros use and sex life on a pleasant path,

Dave
  • HelixerHelixer
    Hi voy,

I recommend you try the Microcosmic Orbit as explained in Mantak Chia's Awakening the healing Energy. Transforms the excess orgasmic/sexual energy into just a general feeling of wellbeing
  • tpsky
    I think I speak for a lot of us when I say: "holy ****... " you are suffering from a great blessing. Can't wait to hear from the experts on this one. I've had sleepless nights without aneros myself, but it's not a common occurrance. I enjoy it when it happens.
  • artformartform
    Hi voy!! :D :D And welcome to your aneros journey and the sharing in this great community!!

Yours is a rapid awakening and it is unfortunate that it is so overwhelming for you. On the other hand, it might signal that you are a Mr. Natural here and things may advance well for you. This can happen. Mine is a mixed Aneros/KSMO/Tao practice. Some of my first p-waves and echo or after effects were VERY insistent too. Thanks Helixer for your suggestion. Mantak Chia's books can be helpful guides indeed. You can find the control mechanisms. Let's try a few things initially:

1. one of the earliest and easiest methods is to mentally identify with and map the feel of the energies of the p-waves wherever they occur throughout your body. These are actually your new friends and they will power your journey, so you want to respect them and get to know them and help them get to know you and your needs, like behaving for you during your "other", ie normal, life.

2. these energies will tend to also focus in your hands and feet to a degree from time to time, even while being present in any other parts of your body/mind or everywhere at once.

3. relaxing your body and mind as much as possible, and letting your feelings, rather than your ego/control centre, be the observers and gentle respectful actors, try hovering the open palms of your hands about an inch or so over the areas of most intense energies in your body, and

4. gently mentally invite/intend that these energies follow your hands while you move them over your body to your lower abs, where you invite whatever portion of the energies to move in and rest there for later, then move your hands down over your perineum and down along your inner thighs.

5. When you and your energies start communicating they will follow and store in those two areas: yang in the lower abs area; yin in the perineum and inner thighs.

6. If your torso feels filled and overwhelmed, try mentally opening your upper legs and just inviting them to go and rest in both legs for a while.

Let us know if these techniques help at all, and if you try the Chia book as a further guideline source, how that works for you.

Do take comfort that, though feeling overloaded, what you are experiencing is a core gift of this practice. Keep in touch. There are others that can also help here and at other sites I belong to, and we may be able to help along the way.

all the best coming to know and love your energies and their potential while befriending and learning to work with them all

artform
  • voy
    Hi,

Thank you for your replies.

Firstly I don't feel too lucky at present, if I had been building up to this and gradually getting used to the feelings, I think that would be different.

Anyway, I opened the box and now I need to deal with it.

After reading your posts and listening to what my body is saying I am going to do the following:

1 - No Aneros use until my body is in a "normal" state.
    2- Increase sex with my wife and myself.
    3 - I can control the Dry-o's but they build up, so I will put one hour aside a day to let these go.
    4 - If after two weeks no difference then I will think about plan b.

Many Thanks