Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros also for women?
  • cal2
    What happens if a woman used it in her butt would this also be enjoyable for her?
  • rumelrumel
    cal2,

Since I'm not a woman I can only speculate what might happen for a woman utilizing one of the prostate massagers anally. A woman's perineum area is much smaller than a man's, as such, it is likely the P-tab would creep it's way into the vaginal opening thus stimulating her both vaginally and anally. I don't know if the forward cant of the Aneros is sufficient to provide stimulating pressure against a woman's G-spot as we have not had any reports of such use by women on this Forum as far as I know. There has been reported usage of the Progasm as a vaginal stimulus with subsequent G-spot engagement and P-tab/clitoral stimulation.

The Peridise model is a unisex design, equally pleasurable for use by both men and women.
  • cal2
    What's the difference between the Peridise and the other models? Can you achieve the same effects with it as with the MXG or the Helix? With all these different models to choose from its kinda hard. :confused:
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=cal2;96533]What's the difference between the Peridise and the other models? Can you achieve the same effects with it as with the MXG or the Helix? With all these different models to choose from its kinda hard. :confused:

The Peridise line (four similiar massagers with different head diameters) is designed for anal stimulation and treatment of hemorrhoid issues in either men or women. I can testify that these tiny toys/tools work well for either purpose. These tools also 'inflict' gentle pressure on the Cowpers glands and penis bulb, sometimes causing increases in flow of pre-cum and creating some neat sensations during intercourse and ejaculation. Under some conditions the Peridise can generate anally focused orgasm.

I dislike 'broad-brushing" women with a single statement but, you'll probably find a wide range of female attitudes toward anal play -- ranging from an adventuresome lust for variety and an aversion. The later probably due to familial and societal influences.

For many guys, the Peridise does not reach the prostate so won't do nearly the job that's typical of the SGX, MGX, Helix, Maximus, Progasm, Eupho and Vice massagers. As noted by rumel, the MGX and Helix are both good starting choices. I started with a Helix and while slow getting out of the gate, found it to be a great tool for my adventures during the past two years. It has kept pace with my desires and needs. The MGX might however be a the easier tool for a beginner to master. As rumel notes -- the MGX is an easy choice since it's carries a money back guarantee. Most of the Senior Members of the Forum know what to expect from the MGX and are able to offer coaching tips to help you along the way.

Those tips are usually, "breathe more" "relax more" :) Welcome to the Aneros Forum !
  • Anon17564
    The peridise is completely different - it operates (correct me if I'm wrong, I only have second hand information) by stimulating the anus itself and by inducing peristalsic waves, affecting both sexes.

The other type of aneros model, such as Helices, Progasms, Vices, etc, are designed specifically for males to stimulate and massage the prostate through the rectal wall and the perineum. The prostate is an organ traditionally considered to be only within the male, although I've heard there's some analog to this in the female sex too; I'm pretty sure that it's only in a position to be affected by an Aneros in males, though.
  • tokertoker
    i find the peredice more subtle but it gives p-waves and anally centred orgasm but i only got after two years with more standard models so experience may be a factor