Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

*What upgrade or option do you want for VICE?
  • View Poll Results: *What upgrade or option do you want for VICE? Voters: 3

You may not vote on this poll

Less energetic bullet vibe 7 233.33%

More energetic bullet vibe 3 100.00%

Wireless control module 11 366.67%

USB Port programmable bullet vibe 18 600.00%

Super-smooth silicone finish 5 166.67%

• ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, all.

As you may know from my forum posts and testimonial, I really like the Vice. Nonetheless, it could benefit from options and/or upgrades. What's your highest priority item?

Cheers,

Dave
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    rook;

Wow! Great ideas. Aneros should hire you as a product development consultant.

Given the length of the bullet, there should be plenty of room to accommodate memory, a digital interface and other goodies. Battery life might suffer, but if they go with a USB port it can recharge itself.

Cheers,

Dave
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Bumped up to attract voters.

C'mon guys, vote!

Dave
  • a usb version like they have for the "OHMIBOD" for chicks would be unreal. being able to hook the vice up to my MP3 would freak me out!!
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, a_u44175.

A USB Port programmable vibe could provide many options, including less and more energetic buzzing, timed sessions and music-based vibrations like the OhMiBod devices. The music feature would give new meaning to the often heard shout, "Take that f***ing rap music and shove it up your a**!"

Cheers,

Dave
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Tens,

It's too bad that the poll doesn't allow for more than one choice! Without giving away too much I can tell you that the items that you listed and many of the ones that Rook proposed in his now deleted post have been under consideration for some time now (prior to the creation of this thread). What's terrific about your poll is that it will allow the manufacturer to determine what Aneros users want most.

BF Mayfield
  • rookrook
    What I'd like would be an 'integrated session manager' with music, center channel in the vice, text to speech for real time chat sessions, -- all programmable. Vibe and tens-- definitely. And of course with voice command overrides.

However, other guys may not be as anal about their sessions as I am :wink: :grin: :roll: :)

Agree with Brian on the multi-choices -- perhaps Dave could build something like this once he sees how the single choice poll goes.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    rook;

You said, "...text to speech for real time chat sessions..." for the programmable bullet vibe.

So, instead of people talking out their a**, we'll have people talking in?

;)

Cheers,

Dave
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    VICE owners,

I've bumped this thread to solicit more votes.

To those threads I'm pushing down the page, I know this is rude.

Cheers,

Dave
  • artformartform
    Past midnight here and I am now confused... it offered me a chance to vote, I did for the USB port option, then said I had already voted... :D :D

I know this can happen butt...

I think I may have voted earlier in the original poll and for the Wireless Control option, which could be an alternative offering the same music etc. access as the USB port. I think this would then lead to the sensors equipped Aneros Vice (other models) that could be great research and advanced stim devices!!!

Personally, I'd like best an App for my iPhone and a Vice Bluetooth insert, paralleling the Nike running shoe instrument insert. :D Talk about the way to promote Aneros awareness!!!

Thanks Dave for the poll and Brian for your comments about us all using it!! I love my Vice as is and this truly is a new line in a class by itself, yet there are more options and possibilities doubtless as time marches on (with its Vice in!)...

all the best softer gentler personal stuffing/massage and optional vigourous vivacious vibrating all

artform
  • rookrook
    Not getting good p-tab contact and there seem to be no easy answers like using a medicine dropper bulb on the p-tab. Vice is penetrating as far as possible with the base firmly seated in my outer sphincter. Gauze pad hasn't done the job.

How about an accessory that would look like a miniture of an Ice-Skate Blade Cover. Make it out of stretchy silicone -- perhaps the same material that Nintendo uses to make the skins for the Wii remote control. Leave an opening along the lower surface for the vibe capsule.

To use: stretch it onto the Vice's two abutment arms, covering each tab with about a 3/8" cushion of material. Something that we could trim down to create some traction and adjust pressure on our sweet-spots.
  • rookrook
    Next tools in the V-series line for advanced users:

1) Composite construction -- make the upper body from silicone but consider stainless steel for the abutment and stem base. That would minimize stem diameter yet have better strength where it's important.

2) Consider a multipurpose tool with interchangeable bodies. Steal some ideas from the golf driver guys. One SS abutment arm with easy to change or adjust tabs. Multiple choices of screw-on upper bodies ranging from Eupho look-a likes to Progasm style monsters. Body surfaces ranging from standard acetal to silicone, stainless and polystyrene. Sound optional :)
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    rook;

Those are some excellent ideas. A modular system with the capability to use a wide range of bullets would be ideal.

Cheers,

Dave
  • tmoney
    pravo rook you just sparked a HUGE idea for me on this subject. a soft yet firm silicone stem like it has now. but with a twist. an enterchanable steel base because i myself find the P stems to be a little annoying after a while and to had a mod system build up where i can remove if needed and still have a root vibe system with USB is the wave of the future. my ol girls extremly jelous of my "toys". i can say for this modle only. "hold nothing back" if it delivers, preforms and is couple friendly i will pay it. just make sure theres replacement parts for a reasonable price.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    tmoney;

I agree with you about paying a premium for a modular system with replacement parts. The manufacturer could make just as much profit, if not more by offering base units and customizing kits. There would be fewer singular one-piece models to make and good markups on each component.

Cheers,

Dave
  • Psycho Dad
    I'd like to have whatever additions work as vibrator tube replacements, so you wouldn't have to pay full price for a new one, like the modular idea stated before.

I would like to see a "heater" option, although the danger of doing it wrong is high. Got the idea after inserting an aneros right after rinsing it in hot water.
  • rookrook
    With the experience gained over the spring and summer, let's have some new ideas to expand on TSN's original post. B.F. Maryfield's comments in post #6 are germane..