Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What the hell just happened?!
  • cb40
    Ok , my first post but I have to find out what's going on.

Let me start off by saying that back in October , I got a cheap aneros knock-off , and had ZERO progress with it.
    So in January I decided to stop being tight with my money, and purchased the Helix.
    First session was pretty much the same old story of nothing going on, but on my second session I had my first real " breakthru"... Involuntaries! Along with some actual pleasure . Also the aneros moved all by itself for the first time. This was good and bad. Good in that I made progress , but bad in that I got over enthused and proceeded to over use my aneros until it hurt to put in.
    After I learned my lesson and decided to take my time , I slowly but surely started making progress. About a month ago I was laying on my bathroom floor with the helix in , and started with the involuntaries as usual, except this time I started feeling real pleasure. It was like I could feel every time the helix was rubbing my prostate . Then something happened out of nowhere and I felt my mind start to stop " thinking" and get lost in it's own world ( if that makes any sense) . Then suddenly it stopped and I couldn't reproduce it. Fast forward to last Friday, I cut off the tail of the helix and proceeded to have one of the most pleasurable sessions yet. I also started to feel a new type of pleasure , directly in my prostate. As I was involuntarily thrusting I could feel the aneros moving and pleasure wherever it touched inside me . It's what u imagine a woman might feel vaginally during sex or masturbation.

Fast forward Again to Monday night. I hadn't pleasures myself or used the aneros since Friday .. And I. Was feeling the oft regfered to " sirens call" all day long . I had an appointment at 7 and I was going to wait til after that to have a session , but recievef a text that the appointment was canceled for a later date, and that almost fueled me more . So I grabbed my helix and started a session. This one lasted about 2 hours .. Instantly upon insertion I began to feel pleasure ..

Here's where things went different ......
    In the first 5 minutes the involuntaries started ( a norm for me) and I kept with it for a good hour and a half. Around the hour and a half point , the sense of peeing that usually happens w the helix turned into a SLIGHT feeling like I was going to cum. I started to moan un-intentionally, and felt big shakes coming but found myself holding my breath to stifle my voice so as not to get caught . At this point, I decided to turn over to my hands and knees and try that out ( I was on my back w my feet on the floor). I never made it...
    I got about half way there and my body stopped ( I had no control over it) all of the sudden it was like I had a chord connected to me and someone just plugged it into the wall and started sending electricity into me. I couldn't move and was vocalizing involuntarily. I was still consciously trying to keep my voice low while at the same tone dealing w whatever was going on ... I was very intense but it felt like it was just a small bump and something much much much MUCH bigger was trailing
    Closely behind it. I felt like I was about to burst and do nothing at the same time. I held back so I wouldn't get caught and accidentially broke the "cycle of events" ... Afterwards I was exhausted and just layed back w a smile on my face trying to figure out just what happened . I know what I was experiencing wasn't the super o... It felt like a medium sized wave that was about to be demolished and followed by a tsunami , and I never got to the tsunami part ... But can someone please explain to me what happened to me? What was going on with my body at that time? Is a precurser "pleasure stage" supposed to happen or is it just supposed to hit you? Am I close to a super o? What did I do wrong and what can I do next time to help me out ? And
    and ALL tips and theories are greatly appreciated .
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, cb40.

Congrats! Sounds like you had a super-O. They do vary a lot in "size and shape" so you are probably in for both bigger and smaller ones as time goes by.

What you're doing is working for you, so keep on keepin' on.

Cheers,

Dave
  • rumelrumel
    cb40,

I agree with 'ten_s_nut', sounds like a Super-O to me too. It might help if you read these threads -> http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/did-someone-get-number-bus-hit-me-15363/ & http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/what-just-happened-15296/ as examples of similiar experiences.[QUOTE=cb40;95993]Here's where things went different ......I got about half way there and my body stopped (I had no control over it) all of the sudden it was like I had a chord connected to me and someone just plugged it into the wall and started sending electricity into me. I couldn't move and was vocalizing involuntarily. I was still consciously trying to keep my voice low while at the same tone dealing w whatever was going on ... I was very intense but it felt like it was just a small bump and something much much much MUCH bigger was trailing
    Closely behind it. I felt like I was about to burst and do nothing at the same time. I held back so I wouldn't get caught and accidentially broke the "cycle of events" ... Afterwards I was exhausted and just layed back w a smile on my face trying to figure out just what happened.Near electrocuting intensity of feeling = "...a small bump...", whoa, there is some real incongruity there! This certainly does not sound like any traditional orgasm that I have experienced but here is the most curious statement you made - I know what I was experiencing wasn't the super o... It felt like a medium sized wave that was about to be demolished and followed by a tsunami , and I never got to the tsunami part ...If you've never experienced a Super-O before how can you "know" what one is? IMHO, you are holding some expectations of the experience which may never come to fruition, so let those suppositions/expectations go, just "Let Go!" You didn't do anything "wrong", you are there, you just need to let your body have full reign over the event, please do not try to consciously stifle the vocalizations. Fabricate yourself a simple sound muffler, if that is a potential concern for you. Something as simple as a rolled up towel will work well. Congratulations, things will get better but don't expect a Super-O from every Anerosession.
  • cb40
    well the reason I said it definitly wasn't a super o was because I could feel it building and building ... It's hard to explain but I could feel the " giant tsunami " building and building but I stopped myself before it could " crash" if that makes any sense ... Either way I had another session today , and reached the " electricity " phase in 20 minutes , and while it wasn't quite as intense as before , I def enjoyed it and cant wait to see what happens when I try it again in a couple of days . And reading up i know ive reached the super o,,even if for some reason it wasn't , It was incredible and intense and I am a VERY happy individual with this new development lol

Next time hopefully I can get the " tsunami to crash" ... Hopefully by having a session in a bed instead of the cold bathroom floor
  • Korkelz
    [QUOTE=rumel;96000]IMHO, you are holding some expectatations of the experience which may never come to fruition sounds kinda harsh... wouldn't a better way of saying this be: Enjoy the progress you've made, just be patient as your "being" (body/soul/whatever) learns to experience greater and greater pleasure.
  • Vanakin41Vanakin41
    Congratulations my friend and thank you for a most excellent post! Yeah, i would have to agree... sounds to me like you've had a super O! For those of us who have experienced a super O, and i think that most would agree, there is no "Crash." The wave just keeps growing, growing and growing until the pleasure is so intense that you can either no longer handle the intensity or become exhausted and have to stop. As opposed to a ejaculatory orgasm, a super O has no final destination or sudden crash. It's like a wave that has no regard for any breaker or shoreline... it just keeps rolling whether your in for the ride or not! My advice is whenever you happen to catch a wave, ride that wave for all that it is worth! rumel's advice re. vocalizations, is worth it's weight in gold. Moaning or talking dirty really kicks the super O experience up a good notch. Also try adding in a little nipple stimulation during your sessions, as this might send you more over the top. If by chance you do get the tsunami to crash, let us know, we would be very interested in hearing this experience. Thanks!
  • rumelrumel
    Korkelz,

It was not my intent be harsh, and yes, I could have said it differently. While being patient with one's progress is important, that is not the point I was addressing. Over the years I have seen so many men report about not experiencing this particular sensation/action or that sensation/feeling and the resultant frustration and feeling of failure from not having experienced something they think they "should". This is the fallacy of having 'expectations' of what a Super-O event 'should be'.

One of the key points I try to bring to this Forum is the fact each man's Aneros journey is going to be unique. Sure, there are likely to be many commonalities between users' experiences but there are also going to be significant differences between individuals in how their body and mind creates the Super-O reaction. Sometimes my remarks may be rather blunt and direct but they are never intended to insult the individual to whom I am responding. I am trying to help demystify some of the false notions many men seem to hold as they embark on this journey of self actualization.

I know (from having gone through the process of reading all the glowing hyperbole found in the http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/my-first-super-orgasm-9491/ thread or in the various threads found in the Testimonials Forum myself) how difficult it is to prevent all those reports from affecting your thinking and attitude as you enter this practice. If you are holding onto some particular notion/aspect of what you think a Super-O "should be", what happens if that aspect never manifests for you? You may be continually frustrated about never 'getting there'. This is why dropping all expectations of what a Super-O IS, is so important. Your experience is going to be unique for you but if you try to hold onto someone else's description of the event as the model to duplicate, you are denying yourself the opportunity to fully experience the uniqueness of YOU. IMHO, only after you have "Let Go" of those expectations will you be able to enter your own Super-O zone. so it is absolutely no surprise to me to hear somebody report "...then when I least expected it ...." or [QUOTE=cb40;95993]Then something happened out of nowhere and I felt my mind start to stop " thinking" and get lost in it's own world ( if that makes any sense). they have their unique experience.

cb40,

You are doing great, ride the waves that are available to you now. You may know there are bigger sets building out in the deep orgasmic ocean and when your body is ready to ride that "giant tsunami" it will arrive!
  • Korkelz
    [QUOTE=rumel;96012]It was not my intent be harsh, and yes, I could have said it differently. While being patient with one's progress is important, that is not the point I was addressing. Over the years I have seen so many men report about not experiencing this particular sensation/action or that sensation/feeling and the resultant frustration and feeling of failure from not having experienced something they think they "should". This is the fallacy of having 'expectations' of what a Super-O event 'should be'.

One of the key points I try to bring to this Forum is the fact each man's Aneros journey is going to be unique. Sure, there are likely to be many commonalities between users' experiences but there are also going to be significant differences between individuals in how their body and mind creates the Super-O reaction. Sometimes my remarks may be rather blunt and direct but they are never intended to insult the individual to whom I am responding. I am trying to help demystify some of the false notions many men seem to hold as they embark on this journey of self actualization.

I know (from having gone through the process of reading all the glowing hyperbole found in the http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/my-first-super-orgasm-9491/ thread or in the various threads found in the Testimonials Forum myself) how difficult it is to prevent all those reports from affecting your thinking and attitude as you enter this practice. If you are holding onto some particular notion/aspect of what you think a Super-O "should be", what happens if that aspect never manifests for you? You may be continually frustrated about never 'getting there'. This is why dropping all expectations of what a Super-O IS, is so important. Your experience is going to be unique for you but if you try to hold onto someone else's description of the event as the model to duplicate, you are denying yourself the opportunity to fully experience the uniqueness of YOU. IMHO, only after you have "Let Go" of those expectations will you be able to enter your own Super-O zone. so it is absolutely no surprise to me to hear somebody report "...then when I least expected it ...." or they have their unique experience.

I have to quote all of what you said... and this is kinda off-topic... it's only a dry orgasm when you feel a release and have rhythmic involuntary contractions, right? And it's only a super-o if it's an orgasm that is better than simply having a dry orgasm. This is my expectation (still haven't had a dry orgasm), are you saying I need to drop even these general understandings to avoid even the most simple expectation?... So... is it a dry orgasm to feel a strong p-wave, followed by pleasure in your pelvis, followed by getting erect for a minute (because it feels like the penis is being phantom-stimulated from within), ending with a sense of being loved?
  • rumelrumel
    Korkelz,

I'll respond as best I can to your questions but please remember this is just my opinion, your opinion is every bit as valid as mine and you may have very valid reasons for disagreeing with anything I have to say. I also want to say up front I reluctantly use words such as 'only', 'best', 'right', 'wrong' ,'need', 'should' because they imply a singular response/answer as a correct outcome when in fact a range of answers may also provide adequate solutions to the topic under discussion.[QUOTE=Korkelz;96017]... it's only a dry orgasm when you feel a release and have rhythmic involuntary contractions, right? If you want to define a dry orgasm that way, then the answer is right, but what is it if you don't feel a release? What is it if the contractions are arrhythmic? What is it if you have mixed voluntary and involuntary contractions? What is it if you have one drop of precum? The word 'only' seems to me to be much too restrictive for the wide range of possible combinations that many would consider constitutes a 'dry orgasm'.And it's only a super-o if it's an orgasm that is better than simply having a dry orgasm. This is my expectation (still haven't had a dry orgasm), are you saying I need to drop even these general understandings to avoid even the most simple expectation?I'm not saying you "need" to do anything. I use the Aneros WIKI definition for a Super-O as my basis of understanding. You are of course free to use your own definitions of understanding but please inform me if they differ from those in the WIKI. I don't see a logical connection between understanding the terms of language used and how this impacts one's expectations of the events the terms describe. IMHO, understanding the terms has no impact on meeting or avoiding one's expectations surrounding the event.So... is it a dry orgasm to feel a strong p-wave, followed by pleasure in your pelvis, followed by getting erect for a minute (because it feels like the penis is being phantom-stimulated from within), ending with a sense of being loved?This is the Aneros WIKI Glossary definition of a dry-O A medium intensity non-ejaculatory orgasm, one that is neither a mini-O nor a Super-O.Another definition often used for dry orgasm is dry orgasm: Sexual climax without ejaculation or the release of semen.In neither of these definitions are the words pleasure, erect or love used to qualify the event. In this respect, I disagree with the restrictive qualifiers you are using to define a "dry orgasm". IMHO, You can experience a dry-O without any P-wave (strong, medium or weak), without any pelvic pleasure or sense of being loved, though any or all of those would be nice pluses to the event. :)
  • Korkelz
    rumel, I was going to private message this to you, but figured I might not be the only one confused about this.
    cb40, I hope you don't feel I've hijacked your thread. If so I apologize and will be more careful about which threads I post in.

I think my posts might all just be a result of my impatience with my progress where I'm asking a question only answerable in time.

You might have misread one thing. When I asked

is it a dry orgasm to feel a strong p-wave, followed by pleasure in your pelvis, followed by...

I was asking because that's what I am experiencing currently, so I was asking if I could consider my experience a dry orgasm.

The problem is that I can't find a definition of the "orgasm" part of "dry orgasm." [quote="http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Aneros_Basics"]Not only can men have successive non-ejaculatory orgasms, but those orgasms can be extremely intense — more intense than your good old ejaculation. I can honestly say the pleasure I feel currently (strong p-waves, echo effects, spontaneous erections, a desire to vocalize pleasure, no fear of "going over the refractory edge," looking forward to using the aneros) adds up to being wayyyyy better than being stimulated to ejaculation. But I haven't yet experienced something I could say for sure was an orgasm.

Actually, just last night I felt like everything I've been feeling just got a tad more intense... must be progress!