Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Nipple stimulation
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Anyone else having success with Supple Nips?
  • mrkpnh
    [QUOTE=The_Bishop;87907]Anyone else having success with Supple Nips?

Yes!

Until I got my Supple Nips my nipples were one of the least sensitive parts of my body. I used them for a couple of weeks and my nipples became very sensitive. When I'm using my MGX they're the bit of me I play with the most.

For several reasons I haven't used them for a month or so and that sensitivity is starting to fade - I'm going away for a couple of weeks soon so I'll have to try them again when I get back and perk my nipples up again.
  • WuerstchenWuerstchen
    It's been almost three months since I got my Supple Nipps. During the first
    weeks I would wear them several days a week, for up to two hours at a stretch.
    After a month or so my nipples were permanently enlarged, and I decided I didn't
    want them any larger.

Since my nipples have been expanded, I now find that I need only wear the suction
    cups for 15-20 minutes and my nipples become temporarily greatly
    enlarged, and they will stay that way for half an hour or so. I find this an
    incredible turn-on and of course I have some wonderful nipple orgasms with them
    in this state.

This may become my pattern in the future--put the Supple Nipps on for 15 minutes
    or so before a nipple orgasm session.

• OH!!
    Concerning nipple stimulation...it definitely works and does stimulate the prostate, but I have found not to do it by itself for 30 minutes before trying to sleep as it will regularly make it difficult to sleep all night!
  • WuerstchenWuerstchen
    Since Supple Nipps enlarged my nipples I have begun to develop new techniques
    for nipple pleasure. My nipples are now about 3/16 of an inch long when erect. I can
    easily grip them between my thumb and index finger, and gently toggle them up
    and down. This not only pleasures the nipples, it sends electric currents of
    erotic sensation into my breasts, belly, prostate, scrotum, and penis. I find
    that just working the nipples without touching the breasts at all produces
    wonderful orgasms. Then, after a two orgasms in quick succession by this
    technique, I move to massaging my breasts or belly for further orgasms. Life is
    good!

Supple Nipps users, try toggling your switches!
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    I have started flicking my nipples when building to a Super-O. It brings the orgasm to a whole new level. Just incredible.
  • WuerstchenWuerstchen
    Many members of this forum have joined my nipple orgasm group, Yahoo! Groups. Today we reached 3,000 members. Yes, it is a modest number compared to this group, but it is a great community, and I would like to thank those Aneros users who have made it such a great site! I hope to see more of you there!
  • I just started wearing Supple Nipps last week. I got 1Ms and 3Ms. Both work for me, although I'd say most men would want to start with the 1M and go to 1L as your nipple gets longer. The 3M pulls a lot of my aureolae in, which is fun too, and probably complements the way the 1M's work. I'm going to place an order for 1Ls and 2Ls next. They are overpriced, but what toys aren't nowadays. They are are also a lot of fun and they do produce amazing sensations that complement either an aneros session or simple JO'ing. Highly recommended.
  • rumelrumel
    Guys,

Instead of paying $15-20 for the "Supple Nipps", you can easily create your own 'nipple suckers' by going to a discount pharmacy and purchasing a pair of silicone baby pacifiers and just trimming down/off extra material with some scissors. (Be sure you get the symmetrical traditional baby bottle style nipples). Cost ... about $5.
  • Yes! This is my first time seeing this thread. I started using nipple stimulation when I started the aneros about 5 months ago and found it to be pleasurable and interesting since I have never done it before. Since then I always like to combine it with my aneros sessions and even alone often times. After actually paying attention to my nipples I realized that....they were very, very small. So I did some research online and being very conscious/smart about what I do to my body, I rejected ideas of herbal supplements and hormones that would change my body chemistry to enlarge the nipples and eventually I came across supple nipps and furthered my research into them. I loved what I saw and heard about it so I ordered the smallest model about a month and a half ago and have been using them around 4-7 times a week for 15-40 minutes each time since. Thus far I have noticed a significant enlargement of my nipples as well as so much more pleasure and sensation from them, being able to actually manipulate them a little as opposed to stroking a relatively flat area. Nipple play became much more fun, exciting, and pleasurable.
    Usually I use moisturizer as opposed to lip balm because I go through enough lip balm as it is and moisturizer tends to be cheaper. When they are on, the feelings in my nipples are awesome and I love to play with them every so often by slightly squeezing or tugging. I usually have a hard penis without much or any stimulation to it, though I do enjoy stimulating it sometimes...gently and very controlled as I find it easier to ejaculate with the supple nipps on (like my penis becomes a lot more sensitive to stimulation than normal). All in all, like the aneros I am very happy to have come across these and they have opened up and will continue to open up higher levels of pleasure in my nipples. I have not used these in conjunction with the aneros yet primarily because they are made of silicone and I use silicone lubricant, and while I could put them on before I handle the lubricant and the toy, I am reluctant to leave them on for the entire aneros session (usually more or less 2 hrs). I look forward to continuing these and making my nipples even more sensitive, hopefully eventually being able to reach a nipple orgasm. Perhaps I'll buy a larger model in a couple of months seeing as how they are so cheap for what they do.
  • [QUOTE=AllInTheMind;94475]Usually I use moisturizer as opposed to lip balm because I go through enough lip balm as it is and moisturizer tends to be cheaper..

In my Yahoo nipple orgasm group there has been discussion of the lubricant question. Most of us have found that lip balm doesn't work that well. Darwin recommended A+D ointment which is what I use and it is terrifi, although I think he uses something else now. One can actually twist the Supple Nipps clockwise and counterclockwise without friction. After I have had them on for a while and my nipples are engorged, I remove them and A+D then makes for a nice lubricant which enhances the pleasure of manual stimulation.
  • I have only been using my helix for a month :) was shocked when i started to feel the effects of nipple stimulation during aneros session its wild I never knew that your body can produce these new sensation most enjoyable i felt electric shocks all over my body when srtoking the skin
  • Car_01
    [QUOTE=Wuerstchen;87950]It's been almost three months since I got my Supple Nipps. During the first
    weeks I would wear them several days a week, for up to two hours at a stretch.
    After a month or so my nipples were permanently enlarged, and I decided I didn't
    want them any larger.

Since my nipples have been expanded, I now find that I need only wear the suction
    cups for 15-20 minutes and my nipples become temporarily greatly
    enlarged, and they will stay that way for half an hour or so. I find this an
    incredible turn-on and of course I have some wonderful nipple orgasms with them
    in this state.

This may become my pattern in the future--put the Supple Nipps on for 15 minutes
    or so before a nipple orgasm session.

Do they Supple Nips make your nipples longer, wider or both? I may have to try these, they sound great.
    I have zero nipple hair, thanks to electrolysis. Once I had the hair removed, I realized how sensitive they
    can be. I've never had an orgasm from nipple stimulation, but it would be great if I could!

Car_01
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello Rocketman10, :)

It is truly amazing! Much like yourself I never would have guessed that my nipples could create such pleasure. I thought for all these years they were just useless vestigial body parts for the male anatomy. Even if I never get any super-O out of my Aneros journey, learning about how sensitive and pleasurable nipples stimulation is with a bit of practice was way worth it! :D

Love_is
  • i recently had my nipples pierced which coincided with my starting my own aneros voyage of discovery i have to say the buzz from having the rings gently tugged while using my helix adds another dimension to things
  • Do the Supple Nips cause permanent enlargement of the nipples or is it only for a short duration once the Supple Nips are removed? I'm intrigued with the idea of added nipple stimulation to what I have already experienced, but don't want to permanently change my nipples.
  • Yes over time, there will be permanent enlargement.
  • [QUOTE=Car_01;94872]Do they Supple Nips make your nipples longer, wider or both? I may have to try these, they sound great.
    I have zero nipple hair, thanks to electrolysis. Once I had the hair removed, I realized how sensitive they
    can be. I've never had an orgasm from nipple stimulation, but it would be great if I could!

Car_01

Yes, the Supple Nipps have enlarged my nipples, but not hugely so. In a post to my nipple orgasm group ( Yahoo! Groups ) one of the members reported that he stopped using them for six months and that his nipples returned to their original size. I only wear mine before or during a nipple orgasm session, seldom for more than an hour at a time. Thanks to Supple NIpps, there is more nipple to stimulate. The nipples are quite large when the suction cups are removed, but rather quickly--a little too quickly--return to their original size. But with regular or extended use, the baseline of "original size" does increase.

Usually I put on Supple Nipps before a nipple orgasm session. I leave them on for 20 minutes or more until the suction engorges my nipples. Then I remove them and stimulate the much enlarged nipples to orgasm, which usually comes quickly. But I have discovered that I can have even more powerful and more numerous multiple orgasms if I stimulate my nipples with the Supple Nipps in place (see my above post from 1/17/2010). The feelings I get from gently squeezing my nipples through the Supple Nipps are very different, and intensely pleasurable in their own way. I find that gradually the sensations begin, even before orgasm, to flood my entire body, bringing it to a state of intense sensual ecstasy. Four days ago I decided to leave the Suppele Nipps on and go for the Big O. It turned out to be quite amazing. Within a string of two minutes or so I had a chain of five nipple orgasms and, as I usually do, ejaculated. Five or six minutes later I removed them and had a double nipple orgasm, the second one the most powerful of all.Altogether seven orgasms in the space of ten minutes or so--a good morning's work! (One of the great things about nipple orgasm, I have found, is that for me there is no refractory period after ejaculation. As a result, now in my late sixties, I am having far more orgasms than I ever had as a randy adolescent!)

Whereas in the "naked nipple" orgasm I gently rub the expanded surface of the nipple, I achieve the Supple Nipps orgasm by gently squeezing, in a kind of staccato motion, the tips of the suction cups.
  • enigma
    car_01
    I am interested in your electrolysis, I was epilating the area around my nipples but found I was getting ingrown hairs which were causing unsightly spots so am just shaving now but it is not as smooth or lasts as long.
    Have you bought a machine you use at home ?
    Perhaps Wuerstchen could also comment if he has a view on this.

Thanks.
  • [QUOTE=enigma;94905]car_01
    I am interested in your electrolysis, I was epilating the area around my nipples but found I was getting ingrown hairs which were causing unsightly spots so am just shaving now but it is not as smooth or lasts as long.

Thanks.

I use a Braun Silk-épil epilator for my chest hair and a pair of tweezers for any hairs around the nipple that remain. I have been very happy with the results.
  • Have posted this on another thread but yeah I have recently had a new experience my nips sure did play a major part was crazy,

Well a have just recieved 2 new sensation in a session a few days back :) my session was really intense and at the time I didnt even have the aneros inserted at all was sat at my laptop just talking to mates n i felt weird sensation on my thighs ect so i thought lets play around I just layed on my bed and started stroking them , the sensitivty and pleasur increased then i started to stimulate my nipples and the rest of the body about 20 mins in i was just stroking every where and I just felt pure ectasy all over my body where my hands where touching which seemed to spread :) I then about 10 mins after all this felt another new sensation of that tingle in my dick followed by a sharp electric shock run up it was weird i stayed doing all this for a good hour jus really enjoying it stopped as my prostate got worn out :) fun times
  • Car_01
    [QUOTE=Wuerstchen;94903]Yes, the Supple Nipps have enlarged my nipples, but not hugely so. In a post to my nipple orgasm group ( Yahoo! Groups ) one of the members reported that he stopped using them for six months and that his nipples returned to their original size. I only wear mine before or during a nipple orgasm session, seldom for more than an hour at a time. Thanks to Supple NIpps, there is more nipple to stimulate. The nipples are quite large when the suction cups are removed, but rather quickly--a little too quickly--return to their original size. But with regular or extended use, the baseline of "original size" does increase.

Usually I put on Supple Nipps before a nipple orgasm session. I leave them on for 20 minutes or more until the suction engorges my nipples. Then I remove them and stimulate the much enlarged nipples to orgasm, which usually comes quickly. But I have discovered that I can have even more powerful and more numerous multiple orgasms if I stimulate my nipples with the Supple Nipps in place (see my above post from 1/17/2010). The feelings I get from gently squeezing my nipples through the Supple Nipps are very different, and intensely pleasurable in their own way. I find that gradually the sensations begin, even before orgasm, to flood my entire body, bringing it to a state of intense sensual ecstasy. Four days ago I decided to leave the Suppele Nipps on and go for the Big O. It turned out to be quite amazing. Within a string of two minutes or so I had a chain of five nipple orgasms and, as I usually do, ejaculated. Five or six minutes later I removed them and had a double nipple orgasm, the second one the most powerful of all.Altogether seven orgasms in the space of ten minutes or so--a good morning's work! (One of the great things about nipple orgasm, I have found, is that for me there is no refractory period after ejaculation. As a result, now in my late sixties, I am having far more orgasms than I ever had as a randy adolescent!)

Whereas in the "naked nipple" orgasm I gently rub the expanded surface of the nipple, I achieve the Supple Nipps orgasm by gently squeezing, in a kind of staccato motion, the tips of the suction cups.

Thanks for the feedback. I may just order some of those to try out. I saw some of the pics on the Yahoo group and was a little concerned about then getting that long and sticking out through my T shirts. But those are extreme examples I would guess.

[QUOTE=enigma;94905]car_01

Thanks.

Electrolysis will pretty much eliminate the ingrown hairs. In addition to preventing them, it can be used to remove existing ingrowns. I had mine done by a professional electrologist. I found the electrolysis process erotic in and of itself when the nipples and armpits are being treated. The nice thing about electrolysis is that it is permanent, and works on all hairs, dark or light, coarse or fine. If you have dark hair, another option is laser hair removal. I laser hair removal first to get rid of the majority of hair and then used electro to clean up the stragglers. Laser hair removal is cheaper and faster and it will cut down drastically on the ingrown hair problem. Any hair that grows back is normally much finer and less prone to becoming ingrown.

It is possible to by an electrolysis machine and treat yourself. The availability of machines to people not licensed as electrologists probably varies with state law. And there is more risk to that. I've seen legitimate electrolysis machines for as little as $1500. Fischer, Apilus-Dectro, Insantron, and Silhouet Tone are examples of legit machines.

Car_01
  • enigma
    Car_01

Thanks for the info, I will investigate this in the future.

Wuerstchen

I had been using a Braun Silk-Epil and plucking and that was causing the ingrown hairs.
  • [QUOTE=enigma;94968]Car_01

I had been using a Braun Silk-Epil and plucking and that was causing the ingrown hairs.

A friend recommended using a fine-grained pumice stone to exfoliate the skin. I have begun using one and am satisified so far. This should eliminate the ingrown hairs. It also makes the skin satin smooth.
  • [QUOTE=Love_is;94892]Hello Rocketman10, :)

It is truly amazing! Much like yourself I never would have guessed that my nipples could create such pleasure. I thought for all these years they were just useless vestigial body parts for the male anatomy. Even if I never get any super-O out of my Aneros journey, learning about how sensitive and pleasurable nipples stimulation is with a bit of practice was way worth it! :D

Love_is

I'm in the same boat, Love_is. Call me "Mr. Plateau" as my Aneros use has not taken me higher than P-Waves in recent months, although I have been very happy with my P-Waves when I get them. I think my rewiring process is going pretty well, and my mind is attuned to what's happening with my prostate; in several days of Aneros sessions I am not focused on or thinking about penile orgasm at all. But, at 50+ I think I am suffering the lack of fully-charged libido that probably has helped the younger set here move faster toward their first S-O's.

However, I have started awakening to nipple stimulation in the past few months, and now find that when entering a P-Wave, I really crave nipple stimulation (usually rough brushing of the nipples with my fingertips either "nude" or through a T-Shirt). Like a lot of guys my nipples are fairly small so I was looking for a way to "get more to play with" and read about these Supple Nips. I have just put an order in for the #2M. Just reading about them, and the testimonials, had me horny and I could feel my prostate responding to the notion of more nipple play. (I am convinced the nipples are direct-wired to the prostate.)

Like a couple of others have expressed, I'm not interested to permanently increase the size of my nipples (thanks anyway) but most of what I've read has indicated you need to use them a LOT over an extended period for that to happen. I would likely use them during the duration of Aneros sessions, which are usually less than 2 hours (waking).

This could add another dimension to sex play with or without the Aneros...but right now, I'm of the frame of mind that nipple play is adding considerably to my quest.

I'll be reporting back when I've had some experience with these!
  • Just got my 2M Supple Nips, translucent, no texture.

I have a moderate amount of chest hair and sure enough got some stinging and issues with sealing, so had to do trimming. Now, a little Carmex lip balm has them sealed well. Enough so that I can completely squeeze out the air and create a lot of suction.

Maybe it's because my nipples are new to this and therefore a bit tender, but... this isn't pleasurable just yet and after the first hour or so there's not much enlargement at all.

But, I will give these steady use over the next two weeks and report back!
  • hi rocketman just read your post re nipple stim i have pierced nipples and when the waves run through me i get the electric tingle thing in both nipples as it runs through me it's only momentary but feels intense

fox
  • Let's keep this topic going!

I have outgrown my smallest pair of Supple Nipps, which are 1M. My nipples expand immediately to fill those and there's not enough suction to keep them on. I am mainly using 1L for the lengthening, then either the 2M or the 3M, or both in that order, for widening. I'll start with the 1Ls and work my way up in the same day.

I have been wearing them every day pretty much. I can take wearing them for long periods now. There is some enlarging going on as well as reddening, but again, I'm wearing Nipps every day so my nipples are not getting a chance to go back to pre-Nipps "normal".

If you wear Nipps often, you'll see your nipples staying bigger longer after you take the Nipps off. When I've been wearing Nipps for a hour or more, when I take my 3Ms off, I have some serious big nipples for about an hour afterwards. Mmm! Nice.

My nipples tend to poke my t-shirts out a bit since they are bigger, but it's not that noticeable.

So to the guys reading this who are worrying about this or that- don't. Just buy a pair of 1M's and a pair of 1L's and give it a try. They are a lot of fun and very erotic. You'll like!

I wish that Nipple Funwear would offer more sizes in the color models. I'd like to get some of the various red and blue sparkles!
  • Just brought my first pair of cups :) looking forward to using them they should be here in a couple of days :) its nice to explore anything new and since coming acorss my nipples since using my aneros nipple stimulation has been one of the many new experiences I take part in as well as recently tantra as I have also brough the book urban tantra :) good going for a 22 year old , feel free to read my blogs people
  • chrono273chrono273
    [QUOTE=rumel;94474]Guys,

Instead of paying $15-20 for the "Supple Nipps", you can easily create your own 'nipple suckers' by going to a discount pharmacy and purchasing a pair of silicone baby pacifiers and just trimming down/off extra material with some scissors. (Be sure you get the symetrical traditional baby bottle style nipples). Cost -> about $5.

Wow rummel, thank you for this. I did this today and used A&D ointment and cut off pacifiers, it worked like a charm, no discomfort.

I've never had a super O, but man....using these things and the alana cd for 15 minutes on the chair while looking at some porn was insane. My prostate began to quiver and spasm and I almost had a hands free orgasm, prostate fluid was everywhere! I intend to experiment more with this and will post updates.

I think nipple stim mixed with aneros use may indeed be my pathway to the super O, thank you so much!

-Chrono
  • chrono273chrono273
    An update on my nipple stim journey.

I have been using the suction cups to enlarge my nipples via "supple nipps" and have noticed an incredible jump in sensitivity. Especially if I gently stroke them when I take my supple nipps off.

My nipples have become a trigger for shocks to the prostate. I have actually experienced jolts and pleasurable buzzes and sometimes even involuntaries through nipple touch alone without aneros inserted.

Also of note is a pleasurable but strong pain-like sensation that jumps around the back of my penis shaft and into my thighs. Its as if someone is using E-stim on my lower body.

Something else I have noticed is the appearance of holes in my nipples. I didn't realize I had any, but there are very obvious holes at the peaks of my nipples. Guess that makes sense. Likely due to stimulation. In a way..my nipples have become distractingly sensitive. If i rub my arms over them by accident at any point during the day I get a jolt.

In summary, I completely recommend buying supple nipps.

Has anyone else experienced these things?

Cheers,

Chrono
  • priapusonepriapusone
    Rumel, I will give that tip a try! Thanks!
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=chrono273;96580]An update on my nipple stim journey.

I have been using the suction cups to enlarge my nipples via "supple nipps" and have noticed an incredible jump in sensitivity. Especially if I gently stroke them when I take my supple nipps off.

My nipples have become a trigger for shocks to the prostate. I have actually experienced jolts and pleasurable buzzes and sometimes even involuntaries through nipple touch alone without aneros inserted.

Also of note is a pleasurable but strong pain-like sensation that jumps around the back of my penis shaft and into my thighs. Its as if someone is using E-stim on my lower body.

Something else I have noticed is the appearance of holes in my nipples. I didn't realize I had any, but there are very obvious holes at the peaks of my nipples. Guess that makes sense. Likely due to stimulation. In a way..my nipples have become distractingly sensitive. If i rub my arms over them by accident at any point during the day I get a jolt.

In summary, I completely recommend buying supple nipps.

Has anyone else experienced these things?

Cheers,

Chrono

Yup, have noticed all that even though I've never used supple nips. Those "holes" represent the termination points of our immature milk ducts. -- Can men breastfeed? | BabyCenter --. I'm willing to just use my nips for stim though !
  • i rewired my nipples to my dick several months ago by associating manipulation with the pleasurable sensations of masturbation ...

prior to that my nipples were less erogenous than my knuckles or kneecaps

... since i finally wakened my prostate with my progasm nipple stim seems more prostatic 'though it radiates to the root and tip of my cock as well

haven't yet had a "nipple orgasm" ...

making my nipples more sensitive is one thing - butt making them big like a lactating woman is not for me a reasonable goal

i don't mind guys in a showerroom seeing my big dick

... big tits is a different matter

- rip
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    rip;

I agree about not wanting big nipples. Ick. My wife got my left nip to be sensitive, which helps with super-Os. The right nip won't wake up no matter what she does to it. And no, I don't want to try my e-stim TENS unit on it; too dangerous above the waist.

Cheers,

Dave
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=RipTheJacker;97200]i rewired my nipples to my dick several months ago by associating manipulation with the pleasurable sensations of masturbation ...

prior to that my nipples were less erogenous than my knuckles or kneecaps

... since i finally wakened my prostate with my progasm nipple stim seems more prostatic 'though it radiates to the root and tip of my cock as well

haven't yet had a "nipple orgasm" ...

making my nipples more sensitive is one thing - butt making them big like a lactating woman is not for me a reasonable goal

i don't mind guys in a showerroom seeing my big dick

... big tits is a different matter

- rip

I was lucky in having neglected my nips until I was well into my Aneros journey so it was easy to associate them with ano-rectal and prostate stim rather than having to do a 'rewiring.'

Erect, mine are small and as sensitive as I need. I see no need to enlarge them and use the most gentle touch to stim my prostate. Just the natural erection from a couple of initial finger flicks brings them to 'attention' in 3 or 4 seconds.

I'm now working on mentally bringing them to attention in response to Aneros insertion. Co-ordinating a couple of deep breaths with a slow and deliberate tool insertion while focusing on and watching nipple erection makes for a nice start to a session. Then I sink into meditation.

Six month update (October 2011):

Most of my Aneros sessions are on my right side. My left nip gets most of the action. Out of this neglect, my right nip has gone to sleep. I'm trying to awaken it and wire it to my penis as 'rip' did. .... stay tuned !

Some guys wear tattoos "Vanilla" and "Chocolate." Wonder how "Prostate" and "Penis" might play out on the beach? :D
  • [QUOTE=rook;97207]I was lucky in having neglected my nips until I was well into my Aneros journey so it was easy to associate them with ano-rectal and prostate stim rather than having to do a 'rewiring.'

Erect, mine are small and as sensitive as I need. I see no need to enlarge them and use the most gentle touch to stim my prostate. Just the natural erection from a couple of initial finger flicks brings them to 'attention' in 3 or 4 seconds.

I'm now working on mentally bringing them to attention in response to Aneros insertion. Co-ordinating a couple of deep breaths with a slow and deliberate tool insertion while focusing on and watching nipple erection makes for a nice start to a session. Then I sink into meditation.

my experience a lot like yers rook
    - rip
  • tallguy
    My nipples still get pretty sore after about an hour of Supple Nips use; I use Carmex or even shea butter on them to keep dryness/cracking from bothering them, but I am still getting more pain than pleasure from the Nips.
  • [QUOTE=tallguy;97234]My nipples still get pretty sore after about an hour of Supple Nips use; I use Carmex or even shea butter on them to keep dryness/cracking from bothering them, but I am still getting more pain than pleasure from the Nips.

i know some guys like vigorous nipple play as do some women ...

but most respond to rather subtle and light touches

... my tiny buds stiffen up almost instantly with a faint brush with a finger tip

- rip
  • [QUOTE=Wuerstchen;88689]Since Supple Nipps enlarged my nipples I have begun to develop new techniques
    for nipple pleasure. My nipples are now about 3/16 of an inch long when erect. I can
    easily grip them between my thumb and index finger, and gently toggle them up
    and down. This not only pleasures the nipples, it sends electric currents of
    erotic sensation into my breasts, belly, prostate, scrotum, and penis. I find
    that just working the nipples without touching the breasts at all produces
    wonderful orgasms. Then, after a two orgasms in quick succession by this
    technique, I move to massaging my breasts or belly for further orgasms. Life is
    good

Just had a fantastic session with these. It just gets better! One wave of orgasm after another working my engorged nipples through the Supple Nipps--TEN orgasms in all. All in the space of ten minutes or so.
  • Billy11
    [QUOTE=rumel;94474]Guys,

Instead of paying $15-20 for the "Supple Nipps", you can easily create your own 'nipple suckers' by going to a discount pharmacy and purchasing a pair of silicone baby pacifiers and just trimming down/off extra material with some scissors. (Be sure you get the symetrical traditional baby bottle style nipples). Cost -> about $5.

Rumel, have you actually tried this method? I keep putting off buying the supple nipps mainly because I just haven't felt like ordering them. But if your way works I'll pick up some baby pacifiers next time I'm at the store.

I've yet to read of anyone here using Rumels idea? Anybody out there who has?
  • rumelrumel
    Billy11,

Yes, I've tried the adapted pacifiers, they work well.
  • GeogioGeogio
    Interesting, thanks for the information
  • Hi @rumel and others.
    I came across someone talking about Supple Nipps the other day and I went straight to searching for talk on supple nipps.

After looking at the website which is in America they cost $16 but then there would be freight on top of that to Australia for me. A bit costly for what they are to get to me.
    But then I read @rumel idea of using baby pacifiers
    So I lashed out about $5.00 for ta pack of three.
    I messed up one by experimenting with where they needed to be cut but two are fine.
    Took some quick pictures for everyone. just need to see if they work for me.

Image0189.jpg
    1200 x 1600 - 279K
    Image0191.jpg
    1200 x 1600 - 284K
    Image0190.jpg
    1200 x 1600 - 279K
  • Hmm not sure they are sucking hard enough. Although it is better than nothing. Playing with my nipples brings dry O much easier than just having these suckers on.
    Do the true supple nipps start to make your nipples hurt a bit, If so I need more suction as these I can only just feel after many hours?

• darwindarwin
    no, supple nipps should not make your nipples hurt.   but they would suck more than is shown in your pictures.  my experience of them is that they are yet another p-wave generator.  what i mean is that they don't scream stimulation, but instead provide a subtle but constant stimulation that works well if you are already wired.  

when working right they will, over the course of a half hour or so, cause your nips to fill them all the way up, which is pretty big.

darwin
  • chuckN
    Using the Supple Nips has made my nipples more sensitive and a little bigger. They seem to be erect most of the time now. They don't stimulate much while they are in place. I've never used at the same time as my Aneros.