Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Helix or MGX?
  • I want to order an Aneros, but I don't know which one to get: the Helix or the MGX?
    I like the idea of the MGX starter kit, but I hear everyone rave about the Helix. Downside of the Helix: it's more expensive and it looks bigger (I've never put anything bigger than a finger in there!)

Has anyone tried both? What do you like/dislike about those two models?
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello Coolshit, :)

Which one people like better will differ between Aneros users. So likewise for yourself that will also be the case. You just have to choose one and try it. Both of those models are good beginner choices. The MGX has a money back guarantee though if that plays into your decision. I personally don't find the Helix to be very significantly bigger than the MGX. I favor the Helix over the MGX right now as that is what produces more pleasure for me. But there have been times when I have very much enjoyed the MGX. This is probably not the answer you were looking for. But it is what it is...

Love_is
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Coolshit,

They are both great starter units. You may want to take a look at my review of the Helix in Aneros Products Reviewed for a more detailed comparison of the two models. There are numerous other posts that compare the Helix with the MGX, the long and the short of it is that they are both very highly regarded. At this point the Helix is the most popular of the two, but it's also a more recent model as well.

BF Mayfield
  • I started with the MGX and a week later bought the Helix and the Eupho. My favorite is the Eupho, followed by the MGX and Helix in that order. They're all very good, but I find the Eupho generates and can be controlled by a greater variety of muscle actions. I find the MGX moves more as a result of (or by causing) anal contractions, but provides the greatest P-tab pressure. The Helix occupies the space in a different way, and I find it much less mobile. As I write this I realize that I really need to get out my MGX and Helix and see what they feel like after all of my Eupho sessions.
  • Oh i though they all had a money-back. Well this helps my decision, i think I'll go with the MGX!
    Thanks for all the input!