Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• kippy
    I have been using the aneros helix and progasm on and off for nearly three years. When I first started out with the helix I almost immediteley had success with involuntaries and mini-o's. It seems over the last cpl of years I am now no longer able to achieve what at first was wasy. Have any of you experienced the same thing and what have you done to fix it.
  • kippy
    Reading that I think I have been trying to hard almost. The part about the jerk is true, I experience many suck jerks and then struggle to find my way back up. i will try the breathing and let you know how I go.
  • thhn
    [QUOTE=kippy;93803]Reading that I think I have been trying to hard almost. The part about the jerk is true, I experience many suck jerks and then struggle to find my way back up. i will try the breathing and let you know how I go.

I have had the issue of "jerks" since the beginning of my aneros journey. It's like I am laying still and calm and then I jerk almost like someone gave me a jab or tickled me. It's not painfull in the least, but I think they inhibit my progress. I have tried several things to stop them, but nothing has worked thus far
  • I had problems with that when I lay on my side for some reason. Once I began to lay on my back with my knees bent and feet flat on the bed, the jerks stopped and progress began.
    I don't know what position you usually use, but position did have effects on me.
  • thhn
    [QUOTE=Carolinaguy;93816]I had problems with that when I lay on my side for some reason. Once I began to lay on my back with my knees bent and feet flat on the bed, the jerks stopped and progress began.
    I don't know what position you usually use, but position did have effects on me.

I almost always lay on my back with my knees bent