Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Felt like I was going to orgasm 4 hours later? Can someone shed some light here?
  • Liam9
    Hey there, I was doing some anal stimulation while taking a shower today, unfortunately no orgasm, hands free that is. Nearly 4 hours later my body starts to feel really good.The good feelings were what I believe to be enimating from my prostate. It made my teeth tingle along with other parts of my body, felt Iike I was going to come just sitting there, and I was just watching tv, it all felt so good!
    Was that a sign of a super O to come in the near future? :confused:
  • Liam9
    did some research and it seems it's an aftershock time symptom. Seems that it can come on at anytime severals times.
  • dtmsmith
    We call these after effects (I think). They're not uncommon. Were you using an aneros?
  • Liam9
    No I didn't, I was using an 8" dildo at the time. My progasm is in the mail. In fact it should be here today! That is why I am sure I never achieve the super O, I had to use that as a substitute till my aneros arrived. I am hoping altho I never achieve an orgasm I was kinda feeling something good, there will be great hope in achieving the super O with the proper tool :D. We shall see.