Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I don't get it...
  • The title pretty much says it all haha...

I really just don't get it... Any of it... I'm 23 years old and I'm in a relationship with a great girl who is across the country and I wanted something for her to be sexually satisfied when I can't be there for her... So I got her a couple toys because she's always refused to go into any of them, but I had a sneaking suspicion she'd appreciate it once she'd seen what they could do. I was right, but through that I stumbled upon this stuff... And I read and read about all this "super-o" this "mini-o" that and I thought to myself, "Huh... That's interesting..."

I've never been particularly opposed to putting anything up there, but I've always been a giver, never focusing on myself to the point where a lot of times I may not even finish. That's begun to change lately just due to a greater openness with my girlfriend. I've also never had a wet dream in my life... I majored in molecular biology and I'm pretty convinced that life is a series of inputs and outputs between various systems, which may inhibit my ability to loosen up.

At any rate, I ordered an aneros (the MGX), to see what this was all about... And I really was not particularly amazed... I tried every position that people said had worked and I used that marksman lube and I really just felt like I had to pee and go number two for the first 30 minutes until it became unbearable and took it out at which point the feeling dissipated... I tried again and it was just really not the most pleasant feeling in the world. I meditate on a weekly basis and I had turned on my typical meditation music, but I still felt absolutely no contractions or vibrations or whatever and tightening my sphincter just kinda had a mild stinging feeling... I don't understand how all these people have such great experiences... It doesn't feel like this does anything...

I'm obviously not going to give up completely, it was an investment, but I just don't get it. I don't know how to think about it... Or get my mind onto that wavelength....
  • Don't think, relax and be patient. Everyone is different and their experiences are all different. Don't try to do anything. It will come, in time. That's my best advise.
  • rumelrumel
    aneros_user44096,

[QUOTE=aneros_user44096;92523]I majored in molecular biology and I'm pretty convinced that life is a series of inputs and outputs between various systems, which may inhibit my ability to loosen up. Your self analysis is probably correct here, so how do you propose "...to loosen up"?

You are obviously an intelligent man with a logical thought process and utilize a rational, scientific method in your approach to problem solving. Now you are facing the 'problem' of getting an Aneros to work for you and have found your problem solving paradigm no longer applies, hence the feeling you "...just don't get it." I wish learning to maximize the benefits of Aneros usage was a simple step by step, linear progression but it is NOT! This process is much more complex than a series of inputs and outputs.

For the majority of men, the journey of learning toward increasingly pleasurable Anerosessions is one which takes time to develop. There are numerous possible stumbling blocks which can hinder your progress and lead to the familiar refrain "Nothing Happens". One of the early first steps is to go through a prostate awakening and it appears you have not spent sufficient time with your new MGX to have experienced this 'awakening'. Your lament is common for new users who begin their journey with high expectations from having read the numerous testimonials extolling the intense pleasure other men have reported from THEIR usage. The truth is that few men experience a Super-O or even mini-O's in their initial Anerosessions. A patient attitude is an essential component for progress. There are members of this Forum who have been practicing for years and still have not experienced a Super-O.

While reading from the Testimonials Forum & My First Super Orgasm... are interesting and somewhat helpful reads, there is a lot of hyperbole in those posts. They may give a distorted impression of the process many of those men have gone through to reach the point of their reports. In your early learning period, I think you will be better served by reading some of the other valuable information to be offered on this site. If you have not already done so, I suggest you go to the New to the Forums? thread to find the path to this valuable information. Perhaps begin your reading with the Aneros Experience (all sections), Instructions (all sections), Aneros Basics & Getting Started from the Aneros WIKI and 'B Mayfield's thread B's Keys to the Backdoor. I just don't get it. I don't know how to think about it... Or get my mind onto that wavelength....Please read the Penis, NOT! thread by 'Cockadoodle' and 'rook's thread Whole Body/Whole Mind --the mental side for a little insight into the necessary thought processes involved. I think after you've done a lot more reading you will better understand and begin to "get it".