Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

my 1st ACTUAL super o
  • emjay
    i have been lurking around this site since the beginning of the year and using aneros products for about the same time i own the entire range bar the sgx and maximus i knew this product would work from the very first time i used it after about half an hour of my 1st session i started so shake uncontrollably there was no pleasure to go along with these feelings but it showed me that this magical piece of plastic was going to do exactly as promised after a lot of reading on this forum within about a month i was getting pleasure as well still no super o but a few dry orgasms and great pleasure in every session within a couple of months i was having what i thought were super o's on a very regular basis the involuntary shaking was accompanied by great waves of sexual pleasure i thought i had reached the promised land boy was i wrong the session i have just finished has shown me there is so much more to it i have many different massager's and just recently i have been starting every session with a ribbed vibrating model that i own i get enormous amounts of pleasure with this model but the reason i choose to start most sessions this way because i feel the vibrations help to relax all the right muscles after about an hour of this and many of what i thought were super o's i decided to switch to the progasm i usually go for a smaller device after the vibrating model as when the muscles are relaxed they go like a machine gun and produce great feelings larger models haven't done this for me in the past and like most people i tend to stick with what works best boy have i been missing out lol anyway i inserted the ice and lay back almost straight away i started to feel a sort of nauseous feeling then a huge wave of pleasure ripped through my entire body stronger than anything i have ever felt in my entier life then straight away another stronger wave unforunatly the nausea grew as well and i freaked a bit i couldnt control these feelings and that wierded me out a bit i had to get it out of me as soon as possible and stop this i whipped it out and lay back and relaxed a bit and thought to my self dont be such a pussy this is why you have been practising all these months anyway i had a bit of a word with myself and re-inserted wow the next two hours will forever be etched in my mind oh my fucking god i have never felt anything like this the 1st 1 hit after about 5 mins and lasted at least 20 mins waves of uncontrollable pleasure coursing through every vein in my body AHHHHHHHHHH i used to moan a little bit but this was different i wasnt moaning because it felt good i wasnt moaning because i felt i needed to or i would burst as i have heard people describe in the forum i just was this little piece of plastic was in complete control of my body if it had of wanted me to sing opera i would have been??? it was unbelivable BANG BANG BANG the pleasure just kept cuming an i couldn't stop it even if i wanted to i was screaming at the top of my lungs AHHHHH OHHHHH MMM ARRRRRGHHHH writhing all over the bed sweat pouring from my body (which i have never had before either) there was lots and lots of pre as usual then it slowly started to fade then BANG BANG BANG AHHHHHHH OHHHHHHH AHH AHH AHH MMMMMMMMM OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUCK FUCK ME FUCKME OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MYYYYYY FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD well i think u get the picture lol sorry for the long winded post and my bad grammar i just had to tell some one i will truly never be the same again
  • Wow that sounds pretty wild!
  • Korkelz
    speechless... when I read stuff like this, I am reminded that I really don't know how good these kinds of orgasms can be. If I think I know, I must reminds myself I don't. I've never dreamed of an orgasm this powerful, not even close. Can't wait to get to that super-o point.
  • Edit
    You are right, after those types of experiences you just "have to tell some one." It's a common feeling and all that you relate sounds quite typical for some of the best. The great thing is just when you thought that was it - you'll experience something else new and different. It's a terrific journey and I appreciate the forum, the chat and the brotherhood here that allows us to reach these new heights! Telling my wife isn't quite the same as she just doesn't quite get it - not her fault - but you guys know the feelings!
  • Korkelz
    Hey Ohmy06, you described a nauseous feeling, maybe I've felt this too. I would describe it as something that kinda sorta feels like nausea, but not exactly. It's a feeling I used to get waking up early in the morning and then trying to fall back asleep after being up for 30 minutes. A kind of early morning weird not-exactly-sicky feeling. Like your body is getting so much stimulation that it goes from pleasurable to weird. And then I feel like I need to learn to enjoy this feeling, because it's a feeling of "this is more than I can handle" or something, difficult to describe. Is this what you experienced?
  • Edit
    There are so many variations but yes I have occasionally had that "more than I'll be able to handle feeling" which usually blossoms into something unbelievable. However, everyone needs to know their own bodies and limits before pushing too far and ignoring some warning sign. They can be much like road signs along the way of the journey.
  • Good on you my friend, but posts like this thoroughly depress me.
  • Korkelz
    Unconventional! Everyone deserves to experience this kind of orgasm. Yeah, life sucks?! Well damnit, who cares! I don't care that life sucks. I'm not going to give up. You know, the more I learn about the sexual response of men and women, the more I realize how ridiculous it is to believe that men are not capable of full-body dry orgasms. For ****ing sake, I just learned that women can ejaculate just like men, but do they suffer a refactory period? Oh no my friend. Women are just lucky like that. Unfair? Yes. BUT F*** THAT I KNOW WHAT IS POSSIBLE FOR A MAN TO EXPERIENCE (just read the initial post) AND I WON'T GIVE UP!

Our world has deprived us men of our ability to experience mind-unraveling orgasms. Don't know how, don't know why, but I do know we should never give up! *Slams table*
  • Great job man! Everyone is capable of this, it can be done. It took me two 2 years to finally get it. The key is to enjoy the journey and not get obsessed with getting to the destination.