Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

An open invitation to exchange energy on the chat
  • dtmsmith
    Several of us (Artform, ohmy06 and I to name a few) have been experimenting with transferring erotic energy while on the chat. For whatever reason, I have responded very well to this (see my blog). I wanted to invite others who are interested in seeing where this may lead to join us on the chat this coming weekend. To be clear, I'm not talking about "sexting" (explicit and vulgar sex-talk intended to arouse). Instead, I'm talking about words of encouragement and honest descriptions of feelings. My goal is to see how the chat environment can be used to enhance my anerosless experiences and determine if I can transmit my orgasmic energy as well as receiving similar energy from others.
  • When this weekend?

Any specific time?
  • BusterBuster
    I was there last weekend for a small portion of what dtmsmith is describing. I will try to make it again this weekend.
  • darwindarwin
    guys-

i want to offer a caution here. on the one hand, i am all for consensual activities of most kinds, whatever they are, including passing around various kinds of erotic energy, etc.

but i am a little less sure that the aneros chat is the place for it. it might be nice if there was a dedicated chat for that. but the current chat is mostly about friendship and learning. i was present during last weekend's chat, as you know, and while i found it mildly arousing to know that there were guys on there getting all steamy, i also think it detracts from the other focus of the chat. if you are not into it, having messages come over that express moaning, etc, i think might not agree with some chat participants. on the other hand, it might be exactly what some are looking for. that is why a private or separate chat for that would be great. what do others think?

darwin
  • artformartform
    Thanks dtmsmith and darwin. Hi too Buttmasterflex and Buster.

[QUOTE=darwin;91908]guys-

i want to offer a caution here. on the one hand, i am all for consensual activities of most kinds, whatever they are, including passing around various kinds of erotic energy, etc.

but i am a little less sure that the aneros chat is the place for it. it might be nice if there was a dedicated chat for that. but the current chat is mostly about friendship and learning. i was present during last weekend's chat, as you know, and while i found it mildly arousing to know that there were guys on there getting all steamy, i also think it detracts from the other focus of the chat. if you are not into it, having messages come over that express moaning, etc, i think might not agree with some chat participants. on the other hand, it might be exactly what some are looking for. that is why a private or separate chat for that would be great. what do others think?

darwin

Thanks darwin for raising the issues of public/private, the levels of language used, and the specific focus of the activities dtmsmith has rightly taken forward to this open step, IMHO. These are important issues for this Forum.

I believe that those who have found this activity occasionally in the chats here, have generally not taken offence because the they have stayed, and felt free to conduct additional discussion interwoven with the coaching dialogue. I have noticed that a few have left the chats, and yet I am concerned about that because darwin, I very much do not want to see compromised the open, trusting, friendly, welcoming nature of the chat room. I have had discussions with those working with support here on the possibility of separate group chat rooms, and that is under some consideration I am told.

This recent chat room energies exchange activity has two roots.

1. From the time I first joined this glorious community 3+1/2 years ago, several chatters have noted from time to time that they feel energized to a greater or lesser, but pleasurable degree just from chatting openly with other guys about the details of these generally taboo subjects in male conversations. Hlaser99 often expressed his sense of buzz from simply chatting with others here and at KSMO chats. I felt it too. So did others, and no one else ever took exception to these simple factual statements. I did not feel it as arousal, but as a life-force, general, positive energy.

2. This began as a set of experiments with a scientific interest and framework, as much as that is possible/difficult with a sample size of two, initially. dtmsmith has clearly stated that this activity is not about and does not include "sexting" or any language of a steamy nature or anything specific to induce arousal. As I have said in posts, chats and blogging, another Anerosian and I who have Tantric and/or Taoist sexual energies development and experiences each in our separate earlier lives, began experimenting to see if:

2.1. limiting ourselves to simple minimal few word reports, to minimize the sensing through language such as in case 1. above, of the receiving/responses we might experience while attempting to transmit our individual energies over hundreds of miles to each other, we could effectively accomplish this seemingly fanciful notion.
    • We were instantly astounded to find that we could do this very successfully and contact specific body parts or areas with simple intention, of which, receiver had no prior knowledge before reporting the specific effect.
    • We also found that we both had positive added energies in the Taoist tradition spectrum of [I]Jing[/I](orgasmic or life-essence)>>>Qi/Chi(life-force)>>>Shen(spiritual and out-of-body) from conducting these sessions.
    • This upping of our general level of energies, for each of us as individuals, was something that we each found benefited our energies activities, orgasmic, life-force and spiritual with our wives of many years too.
    • We first two energies exchanging experimenters here did not know each other before meeting here at Aneros. We have never met in person. Never talked by telephone. Never exchanged photographs. No previous personal sensory connection, beyond the text-based chats and posts here.
    • While the experimental mode continued, we of course found this was also fun, as we were initially using the dry orgasmic Jing responses. As is Taoist energy practice and Tantra, even as their sacred traditional dimensions can also be found in this presence.
    So, what is the possible science explaining the exchanging ineffable energies instantly over great distances?
    •• First, it is an accepted part of the Taoist healing-energies-at-a-distance and I have been able to use my energies in that way successfully. I am currently studying Level Three of Chunyi Lin's Spring Forest Qigong healing energies methodologies, and have had very precise healing-at-a-distance positive results over several miles here in my home town recently. Like accupucture before it, qigong is an accepted complementary and alternative practice used by the NIH in the USA and medical doctors who call in qigong masters such as Chunyi Lin, who has successfully provided his healing qigong service with the Mayo Clinic.
    •• IMHO, this is all part of the vast potential of the fully awakened male prostate and the full body rewiring it stimulates and promotes, opening to conscious participation many aspects of reality previously not so directly accessible. I recently posted about this perspective on the full meaning and potential of the health-originated Aneros practice: http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/male-whole-health-ecstatic-cycle-aneros-14737/
    •• Second, in our current era, science has been opening up the quantum level of energies, bioenergetic systems and communications in living organisms and quantum science has already presented a general framework of quantum bio-physics that can explain the actual mechanical/probabilistic basis of all these phenomena.
    I have posted about this particularly at KSMO: http://www.multiples.com/howtolastlongerinbed/the-multiple-orgasm-trigger-for-men-and-women/complementary-resources-and-perspectives/2519-key-sound-science-ecstatic-energies-more

2.2. having posted about these phenomena as mrs. a and I were also experiencing them in our personal journey together, and he with his wife too, I/we chatted about them from that personal perspective in chats here and (me) at KSMO. Others in the chats expressed interest in the methods of achieving such results and broadening and deepening their responses to their awakening prostate's potential.
    • At the same time, some new members, like chuckjo2000 were having troubled entries into the Aneros practice with initial results of experience that were not erotic, but startling out-of-body and/or dramatically spiritual, to the point of being overwhelming. I was asked to chat with them and did using what basic knowledge I had then from about 18 months of study in the early 1990s.
    • Other new members here were reporting curious non-erotic initial sensations that were generalized energy and "not what they were looking for...". I gave them a quick map and indication the the orgasmic was part of the family of energies and they would likely find it appearing for them too.

2.3. then given that these potential energies and wide-ranging effects are clearly inherent in almost anyone's possible Aneros practice results, we two collaborators found ourselves from time to time in the chat room with only a few familiar Anerosian friends. We at first tentatively discussed the exchanging in some... ...

"Those of us who have been involved in this early tentative expanding of the circle of those who are experimenting joyfully with the possibilities of these life-enhancing life-enriching energies, have been using both the Whisper feature and the Private Chat Rooms already available to take more explicit or private issues, mostly non-sexual!:), out of the Main Chat Room even as these discussions there have been underway. I don't think anyone involved wants these things to descend into "chat for arousal", "guys on there getting all steamy", "degenerate... bump 'n' grind moan 'n' groan fest". I certainly do not. If the forum became that, I would leave completely."

This quote from my post below suffices to complete the ragged rant above! :) :D

all the best all

artform
  • rumelrumel
    Guys,

I share 'darwin's concerns about having the Chat degenerate into a Bump 'n' Grind, Moan 'n' Groan fest to the detriment of new members genuinely seeking help and information. I think we can be supportive as members without resorting to 'qwerty' texting or 'egging on' commentary. While I wish everyone to experience the maximum amount of pleasure they are capable of, I am not interested in becoming an unwilling participant in textual voyeurism. The Chat room is a unique environment, it is live, spontaneous and interactive, a place where creative thoughts get expressed in real time, without censorship and therein is also a potential pitfall. Unlike the Testimonials, Blogs or General Discussion Forums, where writers have time to carefully craft their text to express their thoughts, this venue has an irreversible immediacy to offend and deter people who might otherwise wish to participate. I'm thinking about the 'chatguest's who often monitor to gather information, tips, etc. and women who are also seeing how people are comporting themselves. I think we should exercise a certain level of restraint to assure our dialogue is always respectful and non-exclusionary for our fellow members to participate on an equal basis.

'darwin's idea of separate private Chat rooms has merit for those who wish to talk in a more risque manner. That technology may be in a future offing, but right now we are all in the same room, in mixed company, so let's not become boorish in our behavior.

You can put what ever significance you like upon this celestial event as others reverently do or you can treat it as a fun endeavor to play along with.This upcoming weekend is the next Full Moon Club meeting. The Hunter's Moon will reach its zenith at 1:38am GMT on 10/23/10, this equates to 9:38pm EDT Friday night in the USofA (6:38pm PDT). Since the Chat room will be open at that time, perhaps you'd like to coordinate your energy projections at that time.
  • dtmsmith
    Hi all,
    I really appreciate all the responses and I completely understand the concerns. I certainly don't want to make anyone uncomfortable with what goes on in the chat room. I suppose I have to admit that I may have gotten a bit carried away :). In any case, I do think that a separate room would be more appropriate for this kind of activity. I noticed that the chat seems to allow people to break off into a private "room". Does it only support two people in this private room or can multiple people join in? If it's the latter, then perhaps this is a good temporary solution. If not, then maybe we just have to wait until the feature is available.
    This community is awesome, really. To be able to discuss such "touchy" subjects so openly and honestly is refreshing. And, the level of collaboration is amazing. I want to sincerely thank everyone for their contributions to this community.
  • artformartform
    Hi ALL too! :D :D ... ... ... :D ...

As I said above, I too am concerned about this activity in the chat room. I have raised the merits of separate group chat rooms, now that the importance of chatting more frequently is recognized and HIH/Aneros has committed to significant improvements in the whole chat system here.

Friends rumel and B Mayfield have both commented generally when I recently suggested private group chat rooms, in addition to the current private two-way chat rooms. One comment back has been that Support is keen not to lose the great, open, inclusive, mutually respectful, experimental inquiring and revelatory nature of the Main Chat Room, and may not want to encourage specialized groups forming.

Key Facts:

1. All along there have been some individuals in the chats occasionally, who just throw into the mix the fact that they are in a session with an aneros in while chatting, and mentioning some graphic wet details periodically, or wishing someone was there with them. Others occasionally have "winked", while most ignored it and just carried on with their other conversations, in layers of two or three different dialogues simultaneously. These had nothing to do with the Energy Exchanging experiments at all.

2. Interestingly, while we still have younger guys and newbies cumming into the chats declaring or inquiring if any others are "riding", a couple of the earlier solo commentators have contacted me, and I have chatted with them about moving from "phone sex" seeking joint arousal boost for an ejaculation to the full body, full spirited, Tao-like energies spectrum. There are those in their 30s who have found they can feel the generalized energies too (by accidently joining one of the eight or so such sessions so far in the Chat Room) and we have then had a number of chat sessions on Yahoo with me coaching their further opening and higher level skill development.

3. That is what caused to set up my Yahoo chat capabilities from the first experiments early this year. From basic sex urges, they are enthusiastically going beyond to sensing these orgasmic energies without any reference to ejaculation, butt rather getting into the Orgasmic/Life-Force/Spiritual energies realm and feeling all of life and all of your being with an joyously orgasmically energized universal love.

4. That is where Aneros/KSMO leads if one is well rewired and open and allows IT to CUM to you..., way beyond short-focused wet hormonal relief, and a brief neurotransmitter blip and then refractory descent, not that there is anything wrong with that in its appropriate time and place. Chunyi Lin, of Spring Forest Qigong, frames the source power of these energies and healing qigong, and healing-at-a-distance, as Universal Love. IMHO, this is the crowning power of Aneros and prostate awakening, and a very fitting topic in the Main Chat Room, whether or not there are separate group chat rooms too.

Or perhaps Aneros is just a sex toy, in which case there may always be pressure from the wet sex crew (in the natural youth and newbie wet sex stage along the Aneros journey's pathways) to "ride together" in the Main Chat Room. Efforts to get Young Men groups have been a pressure here all along.

Maybe those of us interested in this energies should just take this elsewhere and create another forum. I am now completing a proposal to for a Gentlemen's Energies Exchange new group here, with a clear, butt not limiting, simple, mutually respectful etiquette "for energetically voyaging beyond" (or maybe SOS Sojourners is the place for this given its interest in Spiritual Orgasms with its own chat room added), since many, but not all, who are doing this and interested are seniors, I want to see how the Senior's Lounge evolves too.

Christopher Phillips book Socrates in Love opens up all of this simply, elegantly, beautifully. It is one in his series of popularly accessible Socrates Café books: Amazon.com: Socrates in Love: Philosophy for a Die-Hard Romantic (9780393330670): Christopher Phillips: Books: Reviews, Prices & more

Phillips clarifies key versions of love from the classical and later philosophical and practical living perspectives. If the Aneros curriculum had a reading list of good guide books, beyond sex manuals, into what awakening one's prostate fully can actually open up in one and for one and for all one relates to all in all, this one is a key ethical/aesthetic manual!

Another book that I have cited often here, and more complex fable of the orgasmic nature of all being including "inanimate" materials, is also useful consideration in this discussion, Hypnerotomachia Poliphili: Amazon.com: Hypnerotomachia Poliphili: The Strife of Love in a Dream (Hardback) (9781849028745): Francesco Colonna: Books We are inextricably entangled erotically with the whole material world.

Those of us who have been involved in this early tentative expanding of the circle of those who are experimenting joyfully with the possibilities of these life-enhancing life-enriching energies, have been using both the Whisper feature and the Private Chat Rooms already available to take more explicit or private issues, mostly non-sexual!:), out of the Main Chat Room even as these discussions there have been underway. I don't think anyone involved wants these things to descend into "chat for arousal", "guys on there getting all steamy", "degenerate... bump 'n' grind moan 'n' groan fest". I certainly do not. If the forum became that, I would leave completely.

What we are all doing together here, IMHO, is finding the evolving vocabulary here to deal in mutually respectful ways with the challenges that the full potential of Aneros manifestly being expressed by increasing numbers here.

With properly understood vocabulary and manners, developed in a friendly way, the natural light arousal factor that has always been part of the chat rooms here and at KSMO, and the very different energies-exchanging-at-a-distance by gentle intention arising from the quantum field/Universal Love, should be able to co-exist with all the great other characteristics and values of the Chat Room that we all know and love and enhance them.

Christopher Phillips begins his last chapter, Socratic Love, with an introductory reflection on Platonic Love, that I believe is right at the heart of what is true in what we are wrestling with here:

"The term "Platonic love" has long been associated with chaste love, a friendship love devoid of any hint of eros. Yet a compelling case can be made that Plato's dialogues on love, especially those touching on friendship love, have erotic overtones and components. Plato's dialogues and triangulating historic sources reveal that to Plato and Scocrates, erotic love is intermingled with all other forms of love." (Colour/bold/size my emphasis added).

Thus Plato's Symposium on male love (read the Tom Griffith translation). Thus all the poetry/faith of Rumi. Thus the Hypnerotomachia. Thus all of CG Jung and particularly his personal journey The Red Book: Novus Liber. Thus in the Tao too. Thus brought respectfully and aesthetically to consciousness and requiring ethical craftsmanship and art of us all, through both Aneros and KSMO practices. This condition makes us all necessarily eroticists, as I coined here some time ago and members like goldenboyuk have quite taken to heart: artists of universal energetic love.

So, there are some real challenges here. It will take more than just assuming that the spigot can be dialled back, unless we are willing to ignore and lose an extraordinary opportunity to grow into: http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/male-whole-health-ecstatic-cycle-aneros-14737/ Thanks guys for putting up with an artform wrestling with an art form, or several...

Thanks guys one and all!

all the best energetic ecstasies in the whole of your being and life, and joyfilled private wet ones too, all assisted by aneros all

artform
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Guys,

Thanks for the wonderful discussion. Artform, you are in rare form!

As one who has participated in one of these
    energy sessions I can attest to the fact that there is nothing explicit or vulgar going on there. As Artform said, there have been instances with members appearing in the Chat openly declaring that they're riding and others providing detailed narratives that have been far more suggestive. Up until now the Aneros Chats have been a mélange of commentary, fellowship and sharing between newbie, adept, and journeyman Aneros users. With the exception of the company sponsored events, (which have been fairly structured), these open Chats have provided a wonderful opportunity for the Aneros Community to connect in a free-form environment.

With respect to a scheduled
    energy chat, I too have some reservations about this, largely on basis of the present set-up of the Chat room. Given that there is only one Chat room for now, such an event would likely exclude members who are seeking answers to questions. One might expect that those engaging in this energy session would prefer being undisturbed as well. While the ultimate configuration of the new Chat (currently under construction) is unclear, from what I've gleaned it will be feature filled and fully functional. Hopefully this will include the provision for more than one room. I did mention the concern about not wanting to create an exclusive environment to Artform, yet I do believe that it is possible for special events like this to co-exist with a traditional chat (assuming that more than one room is possible). In such case, users in search of general information and advice would still have a resource open to them.

I'm attempting to get some details from Aneros websupport on what the new Chat will look like and will post any information as it becomes available.

BF Mayfield
  • dtmsmith
    I'll add something here...

I'm hearing a couple of separate concerns (at least I think they're somewhat separate):
    1. Turning the chat into a "bump and grind" session that may make some people uncomfortable and perhaps drive away people who might otherwise stick around to ask questions or just BS.
    2. The "energy exchange" sub-session taking over the single chat room to the exclusion of others

I'm wondering if the best way to address #1 is to simply avoid language that's too explicit. I guess it depends on what makes people uncomfortable. Is it explicit, vulgar, suggestive language? Or, is it simply someone admitting that they're chatting with an aneros inserted or (in my case) talking about an orgasm I may be having at the time. Honestly, I can understand how even the latter would make someone uncomfortable and I wouldn't fault anyone for feeling this way, but I do wonder if the types of people who are pursing aneros use and frequenting this forum would really be bothered by this.

For #2, I agree it's important for the single room to serve the needs of everyone who participates. Speaking for myself, I am not the least bit disturbed by people asking questions in the room while I'm "exchanging energy". In fact, I've had conversations with people (answering questions, giving advice) while feeling pretty darned good :-). In the past two weekends where I've participated in this, I didn't get the sense that anyone was excluded. Most people were chatting in parallel threads, occasionally someone would comment about their current feelings or offer encouragement to another. Meanwhile, questions were being asked and answered. I honestly think the inclusion or exclusion is about how the interactions between people are handled as opposed to what may or may not be going on between a subset of the people on the chat.
  • rumelrumel
    dtmsmith,

I think you have correctly identified the two major concerns here. As 'darwin' suggested and 'B Mayfield' alluded to, a second Chat room, possibly topic specific, might be a good solution for future Chats, while simultaneously maintaining a General Discussion Chat Room that would appeal to the entire membership. The other concern has much to do with the very language we are using.

It is a given this Forum is discussing issues of a highly sexual nature, as such, discussions may often lead into related but controversial areas. We are often discussing sexual practices which are considered taboo, immoral, perverted and degenerate by large portions of the worlds population. Even a few men who are currently practicing/using Aneros massagers have expressed reservations or even guilt from their use. It is my hope this Forum will continue to provide positive support for all the members who are sharing their journeys with us here, regardless of their goals.

As small as this community is, we have an amazing mixture of straight, bisexual and gay men here, (some nice women too), spanning a wide age group as well. With this kind of diversity, it behooves us to speak respectfully, honestly, non-judgmentally so as to not deter participation by members who may be struggling with their sexual identity or their justifications for Aneros usage. Unfortunately, a Chat room is very limited in the way we are able to communicate, unlike face to face conversation, we can not see facial expressions, we can not see body language, we can not hear the inflexions or intonations of the speaker. All of these subtle clues go far in communicating the feelings behind the words we say. Given such limitations, I would hope we can put more thought and care into what we text to the screen so that our intended thoughts are well communicated. I am not an advocate for absolute censorship of words or phrases; explicit or suggestive language is to be expected, when appropriate, on a site such as this. However, I don't think there is a need for vulgarity or inflammatory speech intended for its shock value, this contributes nothing to anyone's edification. Vulgarity only serves to degrade and deter open discussions and focus undue attention upon the speaker.

It seems to me the language we use, the idioms we employ, need to be appropriate for the audience we are addressing. What is appropriate for the Boardroom and what is appropriate for the Bedroom are very different, we just need to recognize where in between the Chatroom fits and speak appropriately.
  • dtmsmith
    Well said. I agree 100%.

[QUOTE=rumel;91946]dtmsmith,

I think you have correctly identified the two major concerns here. As 'darwin' suggested and 'B Mayfield' alluded to, a second Chat room, possibly topic specific, might be a good solution for future Chats, while simultaneously maintaining a General Discussion Chat Room that would appeal to the entire membership. The other concern has much to do with the very language we are using.

It is a given this Forum is discussing issues of a highly sexual nature, as such, discussions may often lead into related but controversial areas. We are often discussing sexual practices which are considered taboo, immoral, perverted and degenerate by large portions of the worlds population. Even a few men who are currently practicing/using Aneros massagers have expressed reservations or even guilt from their use. It is my hope this Forum will continue to provide positive support for all the members who are sharing their journeys with us here, regardless of their goals.

As small as this community is, we have an amazing mixture of straight, bisexual and gay men here, (some nice women too), spanning a wide age group as well. With this kind of diversity, it behooves us to speak respectfully, honestly, non-judgmentally so as to not deter participation by members who may be struggling with their sexual identity or their justifications for Aneros usage. Unfortunately, a Chat room is very limited in the way we are able to communicate, unlike face to face conversation, we can not see facial expressions, we can not see body language, we can not hear the inflexions or intonations of the speaker. All of these subtle clues go far in communicating the feelings behind the words we say. Given such limitations, I would hope we can put more thought and care into what we text to the screen so that our intended thoughts are well communicated. I am not an advocate for absolute censorship of words or phrases; explicit or suggestive language is to be expected, when appropriate, on a site such as this. However, I don't think there is a need for vulgarity or inflammatory speech intended for its shock value, this contributes nothing to anyone's edification. Vulgarity only serves to degrade and deter open discussions and focus undue attention upon the speaker.

It seems to me the language we use, the idioms we employ, need to be appropriate for the audience we are addressing. What is appropriate for the Boardroom and what is appropriate for the Bedroom are very different, we just need to recognize where in between the Chatroom fits and speak appropriately.