Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Producing more and more precum
  • 24fps
    Hi all,

Well I have been toying with prostate play for about 3 years now and although I haven't experienced a super-O (maybe unknowingly but I doubt it) I I have crossed many threshold or "levels" which tells me that I am close.

So over this period I believe that I have reached about 5-6 levels. The first one was to being aware of my prostate, the next would be to be able not to feel any discomfort at all and by the third pleasure started peering her beautiful face. The fourth one was when a lady friend massaged my prostate through direct stimulation and the last two happened somewhere between then and now, which was a year ago.

As it is now I still have to relax and and let the anal cavity get used to the massager for a good 10-15 minutes before starting the milking process. Once I start the pressure will quickly becomes pleasure and I will go on for 30-minutes to an hour before my muscles simply give up. I feel more and more muscle fatigue is the reason why I can't reach the O my it feels like I am really close to it before I have to give it up.

Now as the levels were reached I noticed that precum production has increased dramatically. The sensation is pretty much the same as described in other thread, like a slug that is slowly pushing it's way up, it feels wonderful.

Thing is though it seems like a permanent side effect because even if I don't use a massager and simply masturbates the precum that flows remains constant, I do feel my prostate conatracting even when I just masturbate, in other words it always feels alive now. When I do use a massager the precum will flow out and form a puddle on my thigh. On a side note I never become erect when I am milking which kinda bugs me because the added pressure feels like it would be welcomed.

I suppose I was producing some precum before toying with prostate stimulation but it is clear now that ever since I started milking my prostate the precum production has increased exponentially.

Anybody else has had the same experience?

Phil
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello Phil, :)

Congratulations! You've crossed many a milestone as we call them here. Have a look at the following link in the Aneros WIKI and you will see that we all experience some of these at one point or another in our Aneros journey's.

Getting Started - Aneros Wiki

As it is now I still have to relax and and let the anal cavity get used to the massager for a good 10-15 minutes before starting the milking process. Once I start the pressure will quickly becomes pleasure and I will go on for 30-minutes to an hour before my muscles simply give up. I feel more and more muscle fatigue is the reason why I can't reach the O my it feels like I am really close to it before I have to give it up.

I think you might have the wrong idea about how this works. Mind you, I haven't super-O'd yet myself after almost four years. But I have mini-O'd once. And I have also more recently found that just relaxing and do nothing often seems to provoke pleasure from my prostate rather than actively doing contractions. I don't think there should be anything about this that makes you exhausted, unless you've spent the last two hours super-Oing! LOL

Now as the levels were reached I noticed that precum production has increased dramatically. The sensation is pretty much the same as described in other thread, like a slug that is slowly pushing it's way up, it feels wonderful.

That's a great description which I totally agree with and have experienced! :D

I suppose I was producing some precum before toying with prostate stimulation but it is clear now that ever since I started milking my prostate the precum production has increased exponentially.

The same thing happened to me. I typically make quite a wet spot in my shorts when doing a no-Aneros session.

Love_is
  • dtmsmith
    Phil,
    All this sounds somewhat familiar although I don't think I personally have the volume of precum that you describe. However, I have found that simply relaxing (e.g. a massage) will cause me to generate precum. I posted about this in another thread. The odd thing is that this massage didn't produce any feelings other than relaxation and I ended up with a wet spot on the sheet.
    I agree with with Love_is' comment on trying too hard. It sounds like you may be squeezing too hard. Try relaxing and letting your body take over.