Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Sensitizing My Body/Prostate/Genitalia
  • Hey guys!
    I got an MGX almost 2 years ago. I was really excited about what it could do for me but after using it several times over a month with no sensation I quit.

Here's my problem. I can feel really good from my girlfriend touching me, cuddling, etc, UNTIL it gets to sex. It's like my circuitry just shuts down and I don't feel any good feelings and then I cum. So I ejaculate with no orgasm... It's really frustrating and we've actually broken up a couple times because the sex wasn't good (due to my lack of stamina).

Anyway, I'm back because I want to integrate my genitalia energy systems with the rest of my body and cultivate great feelings all over, and hopefully increase my staying time.... which I think will happen when my body doesn't just shut down the juicy feelings and end it with with squirting.

Anyway, I started using my MGX 6 days ago and have done it 4 times since. I am wondering if you guys have any pointers. I've read about not TRYING to feel anything, deep breathing, treating P waves like an orgasm instead of trying for more (once I get there) etc. But anything added would be much appreciated.

BMF

Oh, and in case it's relevant, I sometimes get tingling sensations that spread across my chest and down my arms during the process of insertion of the MGX, but so far never again after that point.

Thanks guys!
  • BusterBuster
    Hi BMF,

If I am reading your post correctly, you have about 7 sessions under your belt and so far have had a tingling sensation that spreads across your chest and down your arms during insertion. Right?

That tingling sensation is your indicator that this "genitalia energy system" does in fact exist in your body and as you experiment, you will cultivate these feelings closer and closer to the surface. I do not know how to address your issue regarding ejaculation without orgasm. There will be others here that know more about the body circuitry than I that can hopefully have some words of encouragement. I might also consult my MD to see if there is some explanation for this issue that is medical.

You have heard it before and you will hear it again now, patience and relaxation is going to be your key here. Building on those tingling sensations and taking each session for what it is worth and being happy with that is a good method as you move forward. I recall it being a couple of months and numerous sessions before I felt much of anything. When you do, it will be the reinforcement you need to continue. Also, I would not ejaculate at the end of 'most' of your sessions. There is a certain amount of brain training that goes on that makes this phenomenon come to light. I found that penile stimulation just made the trip longer. It is different with everyone, so experimentation is a key.

Good luck
  • BMF - do you have the same issue when masturbating? When receiving oral or manual stimulation?
  • Thanks Buster,
    I have not been combining ejaculation with Aneros but I have sometimes masturbated and not come before using Aneros thinking that would turn on my energy... can't say if it has helped or not. Other times I'll do sensation meditation prior to my session.

La petite mort, I can orgasm from oral and from masturbation. Usually oral provides the best orgasm. What I believe the problem to be is that my mind becomes active with sex because I worry about disappointing my partner with my premature ejaculation. Then it's not about the sensations, I get mild anxiety.

Other things I've been doing to help with my journey, and PLEASE add any that you think could help, I'm down to try anything, are:

Being generous and trying to help others/love others more
    Noticing how my body feels all throughout the day. Even when I'm thinking about something I notice how my body feels while I carry the thought out.
    Eating healthy (fruits, nuts, seeds, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, etc)
    Increasing my cardio to levels never attained since grade school. (Years ago I remember hearing my uncle who is a naturopathic doctor say that the cardiovascular and nervous systems are intertwined. When one is depressed, the other will become depressed)
    Refraining from ejaculating. Sometimes I'll masturbate but I'll stop before ejaculation.
    Kegels: 100+ a day

Anything else directly related, indirectly related, or something that you feel is related but don't understand why. I don't care, I'll try anything and continue anything that works for me.

Thanks,
    BMF
  • MyTurn
    Buttmasterflex, just a quick word:

Hang in there. I was kinda/am kinda in your situation. I first had sex about 1 - 2 years ago with my first ever girlfriend and I found it so disappointing. The pleasure was so LACKING and NON-EXISTENT that it made me nervous, gave me performance anxiety, worry about what was wrong with my sexual wellbeing/genitalia/internal plumbing, etc.

I ran to the Aneros for hope, but it seemed like just hope, so I abandoned it. Now that I am single, and have been for a while, I returned to the Aneros - I am having better luck, but still nothing to wrote home about. Very mild sensations at the start of the session, then NOTHING later.

So I'm with you, man!
  • Yo MyTurn,
    I know, I remember you from two Christmas's ago. You started at the same time as me and I remember hearing about your issues. I'm glad to hear you're making progress.
    How long did you use the Aneros the first time, and how long have you been at it this time?

I'm glad you sound like you're doing better. I remember you as feeling very distraught. :)
  • rumelrumel
    Buttmasterflex,

Aside from the psychological blockage (performance anxiety) you are experiencing, and for which I hope you are receiving professional counseling, learning to use your Aneros effectively may take some time. I detect from your post a certain impatience with your lack of immediate pleasure sensations. In an early post you indicated apprehension about the size of your MGX, I suspect your initial fears about anal stimulation may also still be bothering you.

If you want to get an effective therapeutic massage, as you previously indicated, you will need to set up a routine exercise program, just as you have done with your weight training regime. And just as muscle development takes time, for some men, so does the process of awakening their prostate and deriving the physical benefits therefrom. Early on in your practice you noted some benefits, but now seem to have forgotten about that due to your hiatus from Aneros use. I would recommend you try using Anerosessions as Kegel exercise routines for a period of time, without having any expectations of feeling anything, strictly viewed as a physical training exercise. Perhaps a routine of half hour sessions every three days over the next couple of months may prove effective at resolving a number of anxiety/expectation issues. If you were to perform these exercises regularly, I am fairly confident, by the end of that two month period, you will have increased PC muscle stamina and palpable effects on your prostate health.

The "...tingling sensations..." upon insertion is confirmation that your nerves in the area are reponsive. I agree with your assessment regarding the interaction of the cardiovascular and nervous systems and the importance of a healthy body generally. Your body is the biological machine through which you experience the pleasure sensations, as such, even the best performing machine will not yield good results if operated by an unskilled operator. Remember, you are the operator, only you can respond to all the subtle nuances of operation of this complex piece of machinery that is your body. Getting the most pleasure from your body with the Aneros is very much a mental integration of your mind and body. This may require your ego to cease trying to dictate or expect actions/reactions.
  • This will likely be an unpopular answer here:
    I would suggest talking to a doctor about getting a mild prescription of an SSRI (anti-depressant) to prevent premature ejaculation. Perhaps 30-40 mg citalopram - it's really cheap since generics are available. This may affect your results with anerosing, but at the point that PE is causing relationship problems, I would consider it a worthwhile sacrifice.
  • I'm taking Lexapro (as an anti-depressant, not for the purpose of PE), and it really really helps with stamina/control. There will be times (depending on when you take it) that you may not be able to reach orgasm through intercourse (I can't come from bj's now), but the sex will still feel great.
  • Wow, Rumel. You really did your homework on me. Thanks for your input. I have been doing 100 kegels every day for the last 2 months and just started using the MGX a week ago but I feel ya on doing the kegels with the aneros in. I think that will be my new regimen. Doing the 100 keges every other day with the Aneros in. On the other days doing the kegels Anerosless. Unless you think I could do it with the Aneros every day to a greater benefit.

La petite mort- Thanks for the input. I wouldn't mind trying that but... this may sound hypocritical cause I'll drink poppy tea or occassionally smoke bud but I don't want to be taking something everyday and I really want to find a solution to my problem. I DO however want more than anything to not have this problem with my girlfriend. She's very sexual and would do all sorts of things if I'd just give her the time.... How much money are we talking? Would I have to take it everyday to have that effect or could it be just every blue moon when the mood is right?

BMF
  • MyTurn
    [QUOTE=Buttmasterflex;91854]Yo MyTurn,
    I know, I remember you from two Christmas's ago. You started at the same time as me and I remember hearing about your issues. I'm glad to hear you're making progress.
    How long did you use the Aneros the first time, and how long have you been at it this time?

I'm glad you sound like you're doing better. I remember you as feeling very distraught. :)

Ugh! I was hoping to have a session tonight, but I'm so busy, then had an argument with mum. I am worried that a wet dream will ruin the "pent-up" arousal I have. Anyway, just venting.

Yes, it seems I am doing better than when I was in a relationship - Giving immense pleasure and getting hardly any was anxiety-causing. I was really at the height of my "jealousy of female sexuality" OCD, to such an extent, that it was starting to overtake my "Am I gay?" "Homosexual" OCD, which had been the bane of my life since 1997 - that is not to say I am "straight now". These days, I have other OCDs which take more focus now, like hygiene, although the others are in the background and pop up here and there.

I feel better than when I was living in THIRD PERSON the pleasure experienced by a woman. It caused such anxiety and depression. My psychiatrist - I had to seek help! - said that he thinks me on this Aneros journey - trying to get the most pleasure a MAN can get - is more healthy, more feasible than trying to seek out or trying to measure and compare female vs male pleasure/orgasms, etc. I think so too. The Aneros has really helped my mental state!

I gave up on the Aneros in early 2009 I think? A few random sessions after that, however. Infrequent. I came back to it, possibly around August 2010, but having read the Wiki a little better, and doing contractions better, etc.
  • [QUOTE=Buttmasterflex;91863]Wow, Rumel. You really did your homework on me. Thanks for your input. I have been doing 100 kegels every day for the last 2 months and just started using the MGX a week ago but I feel ya on doing the kegels with the aneros in. I think that will be my new regimen. Doing the 100 keges every other day with the Aneros in. On the other days doing the kegels Anerosless. Unless you think I could do it with the Aneros every day to a greater benefit.

La petite mort- Thanks for the input. I wouldn't mind trying that but... this may sound hypocritical cause I'll drink poppy tea or occassionally smoke bud but I don't want to be taking something everyday and I really want to find a solution to my problem. I DO however want more than anything to not have this problem with my girlfriend. She's very sexual and would do all sorts of things if I'd just give her the time.... How much money are we talking? Would I have to take it everyday to have that effect or could it be just every blue moon when the mood is right?

BMF

For generic celexa (citalopram), I don't think it's more than $10-$15 for a month's supply. I would talk to your doctor about taking it only occasionally, but my guess would be you'd want to take it every day. Either way, you could probably achieve this effect with a relatively low dose (20mg). Despite your reservations, this is a safe, proven effect, and I think you should try it long before resorting to experiments on your own.

Edit: It may actually be more like $30-$40 a month. It's been awhile, I'm not really sure.