Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Alternative butt plugs.
  • I'm a big fan of the Aneros (proud owner of the Helix and Progasm), but I'm looking for something different in a butt plug that creates a full feeling rather than just prostate massage, just to mix thing up a bit for me and to have something for my girlfriend to enjoy as well. Does anyone have any recommendations? I remember seeing one a while ago mention here that's specifically shaped and contoured to one's body but I can't remember the name of it.
  • rookrook
    I'm a solid booster of getting up-close (but not too personal) with toys before I lay down my cash. All of my online Aneros purchases have gone well because the product is well described and reviewed on this website. Many of my non-Aneros toys have sunk to the bottom of our toybox after a single use. If your community has a clean/non-seedy toy store, take a deep breath, go "GULP" and pay a visit.

Every counter person I've met at our two local stores are well informed and honest about what you can expect from the product. These are legit business people, anxious to have repeat customers. That's how I got my first Aneros tool, a Helix.

BTW, you might consider a Peridise instead of a classic butt plug. I'm just getting started with a Beginner's Peridise and am amazed at what that little gizmo does.
  • I have been really enjoying several alternatives to my Aneroses (I have MGX, Helix, Eupho and Peridise beginners). One of my favorites is made by Dons Wands, and it is called the Bent Graduate. This is an excellent Gspot stimulator, and it is made of Pyrex glass. I find it is quite a lot of fun to manually stimulate my Pspot with, and I can even use it hands free if I have the other end supported properly. A plug that I got recently that I really like quite a lot is the "cyberglass perfect P spot". This thing has rocked my world on the few hands free sessions that I've had, and it is a large plug/massager, so it is along the lines of what you are looking for. It is also glass, and I am really liking glass because you can heat it and cool it easily. This thing is WIDE, so getting it in can be intimidating if all you are used to is the Aneros, but if you go slow and take it easy, it goes in, and once there, it simply feels amazing. I love this toy. I recently picked up a vibrating g spot stimulator I think from the Laura Berman line, and it has been fun to use too.

The bottom line is, once you start playing around with these things, you can start to get a sense for what is going to work and what is not going to work. There are lots and lots of interesting anal toys designed for men that provide very different yet extremely pleasurable prostate massages. I have had super O's with both of my alternative glass plugs. A lot of times, I will look at G spot toys and certain ones are clearly going to work for a prostate massage. If you are worried about the "try before you buy" issue, I would check out EdenFantasies. They stock a large selection of toys, and they have great reviews on the toys. People are encouraged to review toys by the site because they will give you toys to review if you gain enough credibility as a reviewer. This leads to generally well informed reviews by people who clearly have a fair amount of experience with toys and enjoy using them enough to write about them.
  • rookrook
    This is listed in the Female Toys section of the store. Have any guys tried this yet ??

thoughts? -- OhMiBod Naughtibod --
  • [QUOTE=rook;90065]This is listed in the Female Toys section of the store. Have any guys tried this yet ??

thoughts? -- OhMiBod Naughtibod --

Seconded. I hadn't seen that but it's very much the sort of thing I would enjoy. I wonder how well it would perform with binaural sessions?

Here's a link to a brief male review on the OhMiBod "Club Vibe Community" page:

OhMiBod Music Powered Vibrator - Club Vibe! - Community - Music is Love - Love is Music

Geezer
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=Geezer UK;90068] ... I wonder how well it would perform with binaural sessions? ... Geezer
    I'd guess one would need transducers in a bifurcated tool -- one side for the left lateral lobe of the prostate, another for the right side. : twisted :

Finale to 1812 overture might be dangerous !

Hmmm, where did I stash that old vinyl of Saint Sans Organ Symphony? -- the one with the 32ft pedal tones
  • gabrial
    [QUOTE=Some Guy;90048] . . . just to mix thing up a bit for me and to have something for my girlfriend to enjoy as well. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I really like the Njoy products and the wands can be used vaginally for G spot play as well as P spot play. The plug Pure Plug 2.0 is my favorite plug for partner play, but it is a little more advanced in terms of size.

Good luck finding an alternative.
    gabe
  • buttfunbuttfun
    [QUOTE=Geezer UK;90068]Seconded. I hadn't seen that but it's very much the sort of thing I would enjoy. I wonder how well it would perform with binaural sessions?

Here's a link to a brief male review on the OhMiBod "Club Vibe Community" page:

OhMiBod Music Powered Vibrator - Club Vibe! - Community - Music is Love - Love is Music

Geezerimage

Looks like a pretty fun toy, actually. I think this is something my girlfriend would have a lot of fun with.
  • Thanks for the advice everyone! Myself and my gal will have fun discovering these.
  • mikeyg
    i know this is a couple of months old but personally for my i like a regular soft dildo the "realistic" you are lucky your girlfriend is open to it my wife will have nothing to do with it. nothing beats the full feeling of a good sized dildo.