Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Thickness
  • I searched for the word "thickness" and got mostly types of lube. Yesterday, I had a different type of aneros experience and I am wondering if others have had similar experiences.

I had an over-the-top sensation with the progasm yesterday. It was different than anything that I have had so far. It is weird to me how the aneros orgasms can be so varied from one session to another. In some ways they are all the same but in other ways they are all different. Yesterday I had one of the most intense orgasms that I have ever had. I hardly know how to explain it. At the beginning, things reved up like normal. But as I got closer and closer to the orgasm, as it was building up, I decided to do Kegels (flexing the muscle that you I use to shut off a piss stream). When I started doing Kegels, everything changed. I don't know any other way to describe it than to say that I suddenly began to feel "thick." The "thicker" I felt, the heavier my body felt. Dude, I felt like I weighed 5000 pounds--like I was nailed to the floor. I felt so incredibly heavy that I had to exert effort to remember to breathe. For the next 10 or 15 minutes I was immoble, heavy and thick. All I could feel was the throbbing of my prostate as it fluttered continuously for the entire 15 minutes. My brain flooded with pleasure. It was a continuous tidal wave. Every now and then I would do another Kegel and the feeling of thickness and feeling of "suspended animation" would intensify. No thrashing about, no quaking or flopping around. Just thickness and pure, undiluted pleasure. When it was all over I tried to repeat and get to the same place but it didn't happen again. Oh, I got to some other great places, but the "thickness" never returned. I hope that this is only the beginning of my visits to the "thickness" world. :)
  • Bobby:
    Thanks for the great description. Isn’t if funny how there are no words in the language to adequately describe these various sensations. I hope you are able to return to that place. I am having lots of varied feelings as well, each one a little different from the last. I have likened it to exploring an uncharted cave, and discovering new branches, then later trying to retrace my steps to find them again.
    I have had that same experience a number of times where there is an incredible new sensation and then I can’t get back there. Fortunately, most of the time each new discovery leaves enough of a memory trail that it gradually becomes easier to return.
    In many cases I think there has to be a perfect alignment of multiple conditions. That “thickness” you describe might be a new sensation for us to watch for.
  • rookrook
    Wow, will keep my senses open for this one. rook
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello Bobby O, :)

Welcome to the Aneros forums. And thank you so much for posting your observations and sensations of your sessions. It was very interesting to read. Certainly keep us posted as you discover more about this "thickness".

Love_is
  • rookrook
    @Bobby O

Sounds like the absolute ultimate in acceptance, trust & submission.

-- any substance involved?
  • Over the past week I have tried to find my way back to last-week's "thickness" that was so incredibly blissful for me. I got close yesterday and had some of the similar heaviness, but never found my way back to the same plateau of serenity. Don't misunderstand, I am having some amazing Super-O experiences. And they are over-the-top intense. Time flies by unnoticed. But the "thickness" is the most pleasurable place that I have EVER been. No alcohol or any other mind-altering substance was used. Kegels and total relaxation were the trigger to get me to this thickness. I will keep trying to find my way back to my "thickness" world and if anyone else finds a similar place, PLEASE let me know because I would love to discuss it with you.

If I had only known that such pleasure was possible......................
  • Bobby OBobby O
    No return to thickness but recently I saw stars in a grey thickness that nearly made me feel like I was going to pass out. Sweet-agony. Also, in one of my most recent sessions my eyes poured tears for an hour as each wave of pleasure made its way up my spine and into my brain. Afterward my eyes were completely bloodshot and my face was splotchy and red. Anyone similar?