Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

How can I get more pleasure?
  • MB5
    I have been using the Aneros prostate massager fairly regularly for about six months now. I started using it for prostate health benefits, as I have had chronic prostatitis. I started with the Helix model, but I can hardly tell it is in me. I mostly feel it around my anal and perineum areas. Since I really couldn't feel anything inside me from using it I decided to buy a Progasm. I can certainly tell its inside me, but it still give no real pleasurable sensations. I haven't had prostate pain since I started using the Aneros, but I would like to get some pleasure from it.

A few months back I asked my doctor while he was examining me how my prostate felt. He said it felt small. I am 45 years old, 6'3" and apparently have a "small" prostate. What would be the best model to use or the best method of using what I have to get more pleasure? If I push the Aneros forward toward my prostate I can get some pleasure, but manual use is not recommended. It seems I need a model that is more curved forward. Does anyone have any advice?
  • rookrook
    You might try padding the p-tab on the Aneros, shifting that pivot point downward and causing more forward tilt in the head of the tool. If that seems to work for several sessions consider a permanent change to the forward arm (warming it with a heat gun and bending it upward to increase contact pressure with your "sweetspot."

Many times, pleasure is increased with less pressure and more of a gentle tickling motion. Eupho is good for that sort of stimulation.
  • MB5
    [QUOTE=rook;90311]You might try padding the p-tab on the Aneros, shifting that pivot point downward and causing more forward tilt in the head of the tool. If that seems to work for several sessions consider a permanent change to the forward arm (warming it with a heat gun and bending it upward to increase contact pressure with your "sweetspot."

Many times, pleasure is increased with less pressure and more of a gentle tickling motion. Eupho is good for that sort of stimulation.

Thanks for the advice. I did as you said and within a few minutes I had a strong p-wave engulf me. My heart raced and my penis felt tingly and felt as though it was erect although it was not, and I had significant leakage. Over the next 10 minutes five more milder waves passed through me. This was the first time I have gotten any pleasure from the Aneros. All it took was a little adjustment.
  • Hello MB5 and welcome to our fraternity. It's a really wonderful bunch of guys here (and a few gals, BION) who wish nothing more than your great success with these wonderful devices.

Much has been written here regarding the "fit" of the particular models. Personally, I like 'em all, and they all work to lesser or greater degree. So, in answer to your unwritten question, Yes, it'll work, and yes, it takes some patience and time.

Finally, I highly recommend removing the K-tab from the Progasm...it's the one that pokes you in the ass...DON'T REMOVE THE P-TAB...as it will give the Progasm a LOT more freedom to move as well as bring it much tighter against your prostate. I LOVE my Progasm, man, it's the best.

Be sure to cut it off right where i branches from the main body of the toy, and then take a emery board or some sand paper (I like a Dremel Tool) and polish it so that there are no rough spots.

I think that if padding the P-Tab worked for you, cutting off that offending tail will work wonders.

Good luck, brother, and success on your journey.

Cockadoodle