Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My Aneros video
  • veryhorny3
    After one year enjoying aneros, hundreds of handsfree orgasms, finally I decided to upload one video. These are last 10 min. of one hour session. For all sceptics, I just want to prove that this is the best feeling a male can experience.
    ANEROS ORGASM
  • darwindarwin
    Another excellent aneros video. Thanks for posting veryhorny3!

Has perhaps the most pronounced orgasms I have seen in aneros videos yet.

Darwin
  • artformartform
    Thanks veryhorny3!!! :D :D Welcome to the Forum! Great introduction!! :D :D

Very nice addition to the great demo vids collection gathering here! Nice also hearing your vocalizations!

all the best ecstatic acrobatics all

artform
  • PepnauticPepnautic
    Great orgasms you have there. Thanks for sharing! I am thinking about posting a video too, we will see about that.
  • artformartform
    We all hope you decide to do your vid Pepnautic! Each one has shown individual variations that are naturally there. The more examples the better showing more types of responses.

all the best on this decision and action Pep and all other prospects

artform
  • PepnauticPepnautic
    This video is in disguise. Hadn't thought about that before. Could be a better way for us shy people to spread the propaganda.
  • rickg
    I, too, want to thank you for posting the video. It is really informative to watch how people react differently to the Aneros.
  • Great video, thank you for sharing, very informative.
  • Here we go.

Both link styles should work equally well:
    http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=hBxgF-S244-
    http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=hBxgF-S244-

Not sure which parts of my session were of interest, so this one is 40 minutes long (I removed two eventless breaks).
    Enjoy.
  • alvalv
    [QUOTE=Pepnautic;90218]Here we go.

Not sure which parts of my session were of interest, so this one is 40 minutes long (I removed two eventless breaks).
    Enjoy.

Pepnautic you seem to forget to breath just as your pleasure is at its height you are out of breath, your orgasm is aborted and you are panting, just breath through your orgasms for a long lasting ride.
  • Tremelo
    Are you guys aware of beautifulagony.com? I've often thought some of us should consider contributing there (though not myself, since I am ridiculously camera shy). Some of y'all might want to take a look over there. You might even get paid!

(If anyone has any use, I actually have a friend working within that company.)
  • [QUOTE=alv;90222]Pepnautic you seem to forget to breath just as your pleasure is at its height you are out of breath, your orgasm is aborted and you are panting, just breath through your orgasms for a long lasting ride.
    Yeah, you could be right there. I think the reason behind it is a habit leftover from the Helix usage. As soon as I read your suggestion, I was inspired and went to have a new session. The orgasms got rather different, and I also recorded that in another video which is on its way to xtube. Thanks for the tip!
  • artformartform
    Thanks so much Pepnautic!! :D :D

Great addition to the vid library building here. Looks like we have a similar south face shaving pattern: top of pubes moustache! Nice. Mine is split in two with a shaved landing strip up the middle. Looking forward to your next vids. All the best.

artform
  • Since yesterday, the second video is up (18 mins):
    http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=rjtCC-S144-

alv: more like this you meant?

Tremelo: yeah, I know of that site, wouldn't like to contribute myself currently, but you never know, someday...

artform: shaved like this feels nice, no disturbing hair anywhere and yet offers some protection from the sky, sweat and other stuff from above.
  • artformartform
    Really interested in your new vid Pepnautic. Congratulations! :D :D

Between about 10:45 and 12:20 in this new vid, you have elevated your torso ramped up toward your knees and are exhaling "Aaahhs" as if you are in an opening to an ecstatic state without the muscle twitching and convulsions. Would very much appreciate your commentary on exactly the transition into that from the very active preceding and the apparent ending of that calm but possibly ecstatic interlude. How was that whole sequence of sensations, feelings and related responses for you?

Also a couple of times you gently swept your hands slowing above your torso down to your groin and up around your inner thighs. To an energies practioner, that looks like intentionally moving energies in the chest down to lower abdominal and perineum/thighs storage/comfort. Were you feeling energies and doing that? Or was this just a relaxing intuitive hands movement?

Great new vid! Thanks very much again!

artform
  • [QUOTE=artform;90330]Between about 10:45 and 12:20 in this new vid, you have elevated your torso ramped up toward your knees and are exhaling "Aaahhs" as if you are in an opening to an ecstatic state without the muscle twitching and convulsions. Would very much appreciate your commentary on exactly the transition into that from the very active preceding and the apparent ending of that calm but possibly ecstatic interlude. How was that whole sequence of sensations, feelings and related responses for you?

The sensations I feel during buildup where my legs are rising (or angle) and becoming stiff, are similar to a traditional erection that gets hard - warm - pounding and so on. Past the edge of this body-erection follows some shaking, which gives similar feelings but more and rushing. Does not equal the feelings of an ejaculation, but the duration and intensity reminds me of one, like when I am compulsively jerking with my hands. The exhaling and strong moaning part that follows feels very much like shooting cum. However the extatic pleasure waves are stronger, larger in numbers and longer in pace.

It was fun to discover how far this arching ecstasy kept going, not knowing when it would slow down or if my body would chain it into another even stronger sequence. When I landed on the towel again I had some aftershocks and enjoyed the pleasure I just had. Not shown in the video is that I stay down for exactly five minutes - catching my breath and calming down - before taking a drink of water and switch position to standing on my knees.

[QUOTE=artform;90330]Also a couple of times you gently swept your hands slowing above your torso down to your groin and up around your inner thighs. To an energies practioner, that looks like intentionally moving energies in the chest down to lower abdominal and perineum/thighs storage/comfort. Were you feeling energies and doing that? Or was this just a relaxing intuitive hands movement?

That is mostly intuition. I sometimes feel a stall in the buildup process, so I try to put my hands where I think my body says they should go. I move them from a zone to another, making sure I at least touch the right ones that push myself over the hill. Then I go back to relaxing as soon as I notice the build is progressing.