Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros Journey and age
  • derickderick
    WOW! Lots of information and reading on this site. Thanks to all the guys who have shared their experiences; it really is a big help to us newbies. Was wondering if there is any relationship ( or has it even been looked into) between younger users and the length of time of a persons journey? 24 here. Would less years of T orgasm history and less years of relationship history too, (teen to twenties) seem to make rewireing to prostrate orgasms take less time? Or is it more about relaxing, listening to and letting your body take over? Any ideas :confused:? Again great sight thanks to all you guys helping each other!
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=derick;90047] ....snip...Was wondering if there is any relationship ( or has it even been looked into) between younger users and the length of time of a persons journey? 24 here. Would less years of T orgasm history and less years of relationship history too, (teen to twenties) seem to make rewireing to prostrate orgasms take less time? Or is it more about relaxing, listening to and letting your body take over? Any ideas :confused:? .....

Welcome Derick,
    No data that I know of since everyone's milestones differ and the site collects birthdays, not birthdates. My own hunch though is that younger is generally better due to higher Testosterone levels and, for str8s, fewer years wired into just "monogamous breeding."
    There is a community poll that contains an age distribution: -- http://www.aneros.com/forum/f6/%2Aage-forum-members-11373/ --
    At 24, you're in a nice 'sweet spot.' You've outgrown your teen years, are probably less impulsive, more goal oriented yet still open to new adventures.
    Regarding length of time. I see no "end" to this journey. As you internalize each of your own milestones doors will open to further adventures of your own creation. Don't sweat the milestones -- smell the flowers along the path!

Enjoy!
  • rumelrumel
    derick,

I join 'rook' in welcoming you to the Aneros Forum. My intuition agrees with 'rook's in principle. I think being younger may be an advantage from a physical standpoint. However, learning to trust your body's inner wisdom, letting go of ego control, releasing expectations of immediate results, perceiving from different vantage points are all important aspects to the mental side of this adventure. These traits are more likely to occur as one matures and lets the impetuosity of youth fade. If you are open minded to the possibilities and not fettered by your own past experiences then it shouldn't matter what age you are; the advantages of youth only enhace your learning.
  • Tremelo
    The younger probably have the advantage of additional hormonal drive and potential, while the older may have the advantage of knowing their own bodies and sexuality much more self-intimately. For instance, my own sexuality made a huge leap when I was 33 (inspired by my girl at that time, 10 years ago), and my Aneros journey was usefully prefaced by two intensive years spent with a Fleshlight, and having learned to parse out more nuances of the orgasmic experience. That said, I can't imagine what heights I would have reached within the rear of a young stallion! ;-)
  • derickderick
    Rook: Thank you for your imput, I understand and like the point you made about doors opening other doors for one. I have read a lot on this sight, and had infact read the pole about user ages and found it very informative, (that is where the above question originated), lot of information in that one page! I ordered a Progasm Ice and haven't received it as of yet, so am using the time for self learning (lots of hours of reading) on this sight. You guys have no idea how much wisdom is held in these pages, I have learned soooo much. I have a little bit of intuitive knowledge about what you-all are saying. Without the boreing details my first sexual experience was a super T (never did it before or since) so I personally know there is more to us males than 10 ejaculatory pumps and going to sleep, because I have experienced it. So I will soon be on my way! Thank you for your help and encouragement, like having big brothers to help on the way is awesome! I chose the Progasm Ice, because the pictures spoke to me, "less pokey as one poster noted", in a way that the others did not; try to explain that one! lol - It will probably take me two weeks to get the damn thing in! Thank you again, take care and keep up the awesome work your doing. Respectfully, Derick
  • Vinestal
    rook, just to touch on your idea about testosterone levels having an impact on the speed of rewiring. I actually had a test recently for testosterone and my levels are on the low end 310 (under 300 is considered low). My rewiring has been a fairly quick experience and Ive had a great deal of success with the aneros. I'm suppose to go back to the Urologist later this month and he may recommend testosterone taken topically (through the skin) I'm not sure since my levels were borderline. I'm only 35 and didn't think Id have an issue but my desire for sex has been waning lately so I thought Id ask about it when I went in for another issue. I think the desire issue may be linked to psychological and relationship issues that have just really worn me down recently, but the testosterone my play a part. Ive looked forward to my aneros sessions more than sex recently so that's saying something either about the low quality of the sex or the amount of enjoyment from the aneros heh.
  • Vinestal
    Derik, make sure you take your time getting used (inserting is the hardest part) to the size, the progasm is a lot bigger than it looks on the site. Its become my favorite of the 3 models I have though MGX, Helix, and the Progasm.