Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Deluxe Crystal Wand
  • golman
    Hi there,
    Is possible that any one have a Deluxe Crystal Wand instructional booklet, I ordered a Deluxe Crystal Wand the other day but I did not get a very explanatory instructional booklet, so wandering if any one that already using the deluxe crystal wand help me either with a booklet or suggestion of how to use it, I have aneros also but I read the great article "Crystal-In-Uranus" and this article make me buy one, later I might order the original crystal wand, I hear here from other folks that you need to be gently when you use it because is not like aneros free-hands. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks,

goldman-
  • quixotic
    Funny you should post this! I am looking for the instruction manual as well and can't find it. I have been using the deluxe wand to relax the pelvic floor muscles and am using the crystal in Uranus as a loose guideline for the massage sessions. I hope someone finds one cause I'm just about out of resources
  • Pan
    I've been using the Deluxe Crystal Wand for years. The most important thing to know is that if it's used improperly, it can pose a serious health risk to your prostate. Unfortunately, I don't have a booklet to offer. The best advice I can give you is not to use it like a dildo or think of it as a manually operated device at all, but rather to insert it gently to the hilt and then enjoy it the exact same way as you would any Aneros product - hands-free and internally operated.

It's absolutely critical to remember that once the wand is inserted, it's positioned like a fulcrum against your perineum. That means any sudden or significant force (like tugging, pushing, pulling, or accidental bumping) on the other end could very easily exert a dangerous amount of force on your prostate. So if you think you feel a Super-O approaching or a similar whole body response, make sure you're not holding the handle and that it's free to move about without obstruction.

Otherwise, use it like an Aneros and it will reward you like one. I've had more Super-O's with The Wand than I can remember. It's a fantastic prostate massager. Just remember to show it the respect it requires, otherwise I would recommend sticking with the much safer, user-friendly products sold here. ;)
  • golman
    Hi Pan,
    Thank you for sharing your valuable experience with deluxe crystal wand, can you tell us what is the best position you use when you inserted the crystal wand, do you use a lots of lube, you inserted all the way or just half way whit just enough grip to hold, or when inserted you just leave some part out for safe control? and you let the crystal wand to move on its own? do you make slow, or strong pc contractions and breathing as with aneros or not, when you reach the Super-O, you are hold it, how long you need to wait after you reach the Super-O to removed, without a portion of the crystal wand out does not move inside with a risk to loosen it inside? see aneros has the stop either the P-tap and tail which don't let it slip inside without control, sorry to ask you so many questions but I'm new with the deluxe crystal wand and the manufacturer does not have a very explanatory instructional booklet, they not even suggest a best position, I bought the deluxe crystal wand after I read the great article "Crystal-In-Uranus" and other articles at The Tao Bums. It will a good idea if some body if they have a more explanatory booklet to share on this blog, or any link that we can downloaded. Thank you.

goldman-
  • Pan
    [QUOTE=golman;89905]Hi Pan,
    Thank you for sharing your valuable experience with deluxe crystal wand, can you tell us what is the best position you use when you inserted the crystal wand

I only use The Wand while laying on my back.

do you use a lots of lube

Nope, just a few drops of Boy Butter.

you inserted all the way or just half way whit just enough grip to hold, or when inserted you just leave some part out for safe control? and you let the crystal wand to move on its own?

I insert it all the way, which isn't very deep (roughly equivalent to the Aneros MGX or Helix I'd say). I let it move on it's own. As far as I'm concerned, once it's inserted, there's no such thing as "safe control" with The Deluxe Crystal Wand. The very nature that it creates a fulcrum inside you with the lever exposed to world puts you in a deeply vulnerable position. Even the slightest accidental bump or pressure on that lever could cause serious injury. I'm happy to offer whatever information I can for those who have already purchased one, but I should make this clear, I simply do not recommend using The Deluxe Crystal Wand when one has access to much safer and equally pleasurable devices like the Aneros.

do you make slow, or strong pc contractions and breathing as with aneros or not,

I do neither. I typically use what I like to call "The Fantasy Method." I simply imagine my way to Super-O's through erotic fantasy - no contractions, physical stimulation, or effort required.

when you reach the Super-O, you are hold it, how long you need to wait after you reach the Super-O to removed, without a portion of the crystal wand out does not move inside with a risk to loosen it inside?

Well, as with any Aneros device, I simply wait for the associated muscles to relax naturally before attempting to remove it. I suppose that can take anywhere from 5-30 minutes depending on the number and intensity of the orgasms.

see aneros has the stop either the P-tap and tail which don't let it slip inside without control

In the case of The deluxe crystal Wand, when fully inserted, the central handle rests quite comfortably against my perineum, just like the P-Tab from the Aneros models. I'm not at all concerned about the device ever actually inserting itself too far. That's nearly impossible. No, the real issue is simply that ever-so-sensitive lever precariously lingering out in the world while it's opposite end is pressed firmly against what is arguably the most sensitive part inside a man's body.

sorry to ask you so many questions but I'm new with the deluxe crystal wand and the manufacturer does not have a very explanatory instructional booklet, they not even suggest a best position, I bought the deluxe crystal wand after I read the great article "Crystal-In-Uranus" and other articles at The Tao Bums. It will a good idea if some body if they have a more explanatory booklet to share on this blog, or any link that we can downloaded. Thank you.

goldman-

Well, I hope this has been helpful. Speaking as someone who has spent years enjoying Super-O's with a wide variety of toys, I can tell you the Deluxe Crystal Wand doesn't have anything to offer in terms of prostate pleasure which the Aneros does not. It only poses more risks to your health. And at least here, you already have world's largest explanatory booklet on prostate pleasure. We're just suggesting a better tool for the job. ;)

Pan
  • mog
    Hi Pan, (and golman),

>Speaking as someone who has spent years enjoying Super-O's with a wide variety of toys, I can tell you the Deluxe Crystal Wand doesn't have anything to offer in terms of prostate pleasure which the Aneros does not. It only poses more risks to your health.<<br />
    You, Pan, are an adept of much experience and, like myself, have acquired an ability to generate super-Os on demand with or without the use of an inserted device. Given that, it seems likely that practically any reasonably-shaped object inserted in an adept's rectum will at best, introduce a different range of orgasmic sensations or, at least, not prevent the reaching of one's usual orgasmic levels.

The Peridise device is an example of a similar simple object which, when used by a super-O adept will result in a different (but not necessarily superior) set of orgasmic sensations to those which are attainable without an insertion (I dare say that a blunt HB pencil might similarly function as an orgasm enhancer, but I have not so far tried one out).

As a KSMO-trained and occasional Aneros/Peridise user and enthusiast I would probably find that using a Deluxe Wand would not prevent my reaching my super-Os but I doubt that I, like yourself, would experience any significant enhancement - I say that in consideration of that even without the use of an inserted device my best orgasms are already brushing my limits of tolerability.

Compared to the standard Aneros devices which are clearly shaped by people who know something about our dark interior, the wand seems to characterise those many devices being marketed which seem to have little in the way of subtle design content.

I would not therefore go so far as to label the Wand as a gimmick, and I would be happy to try one out, but it seems to me that it cannot be considered to be in the same class as the Aneros.

In other words, I seem to agree with you!:)

Mog