Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

thinking yourself to orgasm (humor)
  • OptimusOptimus
    This video has commentary about what TV commentators think about orgasm achieved by any method other than the conventional. Amusing, and meant to be ... but also uninformed. The piece of interest begins about 2 minutes into the 2:40 video.

The BEST Late Night Jokes Of The Week: Palin's New Word, Lindsay's Back Door, And Hippie Orgasms (VIDEO)
  • Pan
    My wife and I were watching Chelsea Lately when the "Hippie Orgasms" segment ran. We watched it in stunned silence, and when it was over we looked at each other and burst out laughing. It looks so much like a group of people who are trying to fake a KSMO session! It has all of the noise, spontaneous movements, facial expressions, etc, but none of the pleasure, much less any orgasms that we could see. It just looks so much like a bad parody of the Key Sound, it's amazing. I wonder if they even know...
  • CockadoodleCockadoodle
    Wow, that's funny (the video, I mean). However unwittingly, the "hippie" orgasm has some basis in reality. While I don't endorse the vocalization, etc., I can and do find that a non-aneros session can be almost as rewarding as one with my toys.

So, while the mocking may be funny, one can, as many of us truly know, achieve a relatively strong orgasm, hands-free, without penile stimulation, through kegel-like contractions, appropriate breathing support and mental relaxation. I do it all the time. Great fun, with no muss or fuss.

BTW, my hands don't hate me, either.

C