Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

trouble reaching climax
  • fitzy
    hey,

i'm an 18 yo straight guy. i first purchased my helix over a year ago, read all about how to use it, super-Os etc, but after very limited success i gave up. earlier this week i decided to give it another run after smoking some pot to help me relax. the difference was like night and day, now i'm hooked (on the aneros, not the pot lol).

i had another session with some results but i had trouble maintaining my arousal, so i got a copy of "hypnaerosession".

two days after the last session i decided to try again using the hypnaerosession cd for the first time combined with some more smoking/vaping, this session ended up taking about 8 hours total, spent mostly on my side, i found lying on my back uncomfortable with the unclipped handle.

throughout the session i would slowly build up to the "brink" of an orgasm, i felt like i was so close to cumming, and my dick would be throbbing and my heart racing but i just couldn't finish, then my arousal would slowly subside while i caught my breath, then after a few minutes start to slowly build again to the point of being ready to explode (i didn't actually orgasm, but i felt sensations all up my cock and "deeper" inside me that felt amazing). this went on for hours, in the end i called it a day and just used my hand because i was starting to get pretty bad blue balls and there was no end in sight. :/

although it did feel really good, am i doing something wrong? all i could focus on was the thought of trying to physically orgasm once i reached the peak of my pleasure. is this part of the rewiring process? how can i get past this to actually achieve MMOs while using my aneros? does anyone have any advice for my next session?

ps. sorry if this has been asked before, i read through some of the wikis but couldn't find anything that helped, also i'm going to sleep now, so i wont be around to reply for a while.

thanks for the help and keep up the good work, its a nice community here.
  • Vinestal
    Ive had some sessions like the one you describe where I just kind of teeter on the brink for long periods of time without actually having an orgasm, I think the best advice is to just learn to enjoy those feelings for what they are eventually you'll send yourself over that edge and have the completed orgasm but until then just enjoy the feelings your getting.
  • rumelrumel
    fitzy,

Welcome to the Aneros Forums, your best source of information for learning about the multiple benefits and joys of using the Aneros prostate massagers.

First, I'd like to thank you for trying "HypnAerosession", I am very pleased to hear you are being aided by it, that IS what it was intended to do, help you get relaxed and into the optimum frame of mind.

Second, from reading your post, I get the feeling you are equating ejaculation with orgasm. If that is the case please understand they are two different events. Though we men often experience both events within moments of each other, they are still separate events. You can experience ejaculation/emission without orgasm and you can experience orgasm without ejaculation. If you bind the two events together you may find yourself frustrated trying to obtain a Super-O, which by definition is a non-ejaculatory experience. Please read 'BF Mayfield's response to 'TeeJay' in Non-Ejaculatory response vs. Super-O and the thread What exactly is a Super-O? by 'Buster' for further insights.

Thirdly, you may be "trying" too hard. You said "all i could focus on was the thought of trying to physically orgasm once i reached the peak of my pleasure." While most of us who use the Aneros are trying to reach the Super-O zone, we all need to be aware "trying" too hard, too frequently or too long is usually counterproductive. More effective results are to be had from a passive, 'allowing' approach wherein your actions are gentle and subtle as you await feedback from your body. You can't force a prostate centered orgasm to occur, you need to seduce it into blossoming.

Physically you are probably doing nothing wrong. However, your thought paradigm needs to shift. I suggest you read the Penis, NOT! thread by 'Cockadoodle' and 'rook's thread Whole Body/Whole Mind --the mental side for a little insight.

P.S. I sent you an introductory PM with some additional hints and tips to get you started.