Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros underwater
  • I was in the midst of a nice session the other day using the Eupho model. I was having plenty of P-waves and O's laying on the bed. In the middle of the session, I hit a nice calm. I was quiet mentally and physically. I took this moment to draw a hot, soothing bubble bath. Keeping the Eupho in, I eased down into the bubble bath where the pleasurable sensations picked up once more. I had a little concern the lube where go away, but I think it held up fairly well. All in all, it was very nice and enjoyable. I felt full body sensation from the hot water washing over me in the tube as well as the tingle of the bubbles. Has anyone else tried using Aneros underwater?
  • rumelrumel
    rikaaim,

Becoming a merman? Growing webbed fingers & toes? :rolleyes: :):D

Numerous members have reported using their massagers in jacuzzi's and hot tubs over the past several years. Most of the reports have indicated favorable sessions. I've tried it myself and while I have not Super-O'd whilst in the tub I have had very pleasant and relaxing sessions. I don't think water based lubes are suitable for this application however, I used my typical 'Natural Jelly' lube and it worked great, it didn't dissolve or dissipate in the heated water. A fun variation for a session.
  • GeogioGeogio
    I swim with a progasm in occasionally. It's okay, but then again I'm moving around. By swimming I mean movement in water. I do stretches, resistance walking, kata's etc.... resistance exercises using the water to help promote a low impact alternative to these activities. I've never just relaxed and floated, although I should give that a try.
  • HelixerHelixer
    I think the main point here is, that when orgasmic, you're hypersensitive all over,so even IMO my hair feels really good on my neck and shoulders, so I guess the same would apply to water. But is there really a need to keep an Aneros in then?
  • Vinestal
    Ive used MGX and Helix in the tub and had some great feelings, I feel I have slightly less muscle control in the tub though honestly.