Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Need Advice
  • livelite
    Last night I got the mgx out while taking a shower and inserted it. There was some pressure on the prostate nothing to speak about. Then I grabbed the tab and pulled up on it, giving the mgx tip a more foreward position. And Wow did it hit it and hit the prostate good with more pressure than ever. Whenever I let go and squeezed the anal muscles to get movement, there was just a tickle, barely noticeable. The sensation was never acheived while lying down and even lying on my side.

My question is do I continue to work with the Mgx, or go with a more aggressive tip giving more pressure on the prostate? I'm leaning towards the Helix, Maxmius or any other ones.

Also, since my wife doesn't know of this yet, what suggestions do any of you have so I can order it in stealth mode. Any suggestions on both subjects would be greatly appreciated.
  • CockadoodleCockadoodle
    Hi, livelite, and welcome to our forum. I know you'll find all kinds of support here.

Personally, MGX is not a good fit. You may find that it's a bit more reactive if you cut off the curly tail. Nip it off, and polish the stub til it's nice and smooth. No sense giving yourself plastic slivers!

See if that frees it up and makes better contact with your prostate. I would also very much encourage you to purchase a Helix, as well. It's one of my favorites, is longer and a bit fuller than the MGX. I think you'd like it.

As far as stealth mode in concerned, if you order your new toy from this website, it comes in a nondescript mailer. If you can receive packages at work, perhaps that would be an alternative. Just tell them it's a present for your wife if they ask...besides, if it's as good as we say, and it is, many times it IS a gift for your wife as you become more responsive and learn more about your body.

Good luck, man, and let us know how it goes.

Cockadoodle
  • livelite
    i thought about that to. Will give it a try. Also I been considering the Helix very carefully as compared to the newer generations. Reading the blogs here, the progasm might seem to big while performing during sex, and it slips out. The maximus perhaps might be of interest in the future but i'm not sure if a fuller feel will do it: maybe. Anways, the Helix design has a more aggressive "tilt" that will hit the prostate more and that is what i need. Also most of the blogs here suggests the helix is they're favorite.

THanks for info and will let you know what happens.
  • buttfunbuttfun
    [QUOTE=Cockadoodle;89160]
    As far as stealth mode in concerned, if you order your new toy from this website, it comes in a nondescript mailer. If you can receive packages at work, perhaps that would be an alternative. Just tell them it's a present for your wife if they ask...besides, if it's as good as we say, and it is, many times it IS a gift for your wife as you become more responsive and learn more about your body.

Good luck, man, and let us know how it goes.

Cockadoodleimage

When I place orders for new inserts this is always quite important for me as I have the parcels mailed to my work to save on shipping. It wouldn't be a pretty sight if the parcel was flashy and well marked.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello livelite, :)

My question is do I continue to work with the Mgx, or go with a more aggressive tip giving more pressure on the prostate? I'm leaning towards the Helix, Maxmius or any other ones.

You can do either. But definitely do not manually manipulate your Aneros with your hand. They were not designed to be used in that manner. And you can potentially hurt yourself using them that way. Buying a new model won't necessarily kick start your progress. But if you have the money to spend, I think it is a good idea for new users to have at least two models, one of the small ones(SGX, MGX, Helix), and one of the larger ones(Progasm & Maximus). My own experience has shown that at various points in my journey some models worked significantly better than others. So it's good to at least have two to experiment with.

Reading the blogs here, the progasm might seem to big while performing during sex, and it slips out.

I've used the Progasm during sex a number of times with no problems. Any slipping out it does is either because it was not inserted properly to start with, or during ejaculatory orgasm you inadvertently tense up causing rectal contractions that push it out. Both can be corrected, the latter through learning to relax during orgasm. The Progasm is also the only model I use for occasional super-T's, as it has in my opinion, much more direct and full prostate contact that the smaller models can't compare in the level of pleasure produced.

The Helix is nice. But is not as radical a difference as the larger models(Progasm & Maximus). I liken it to a finger tip gently poking against my prostate. Where as the MGX is more like the length of the underside of a straight finger lifting against my prostate. And the P-Tab on the Helix is much more subtle than the MGX. With that in mind, after about 3.5 years, the Helix is my current favorite. I think you may like the Progasm. It was my main Aneros used almost exclusively for about a year. This occurred a few months after I started getting pleasurable results with my Helix and MGX which were my first two.

Love_is