Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Luna anal plug/prostate massager
  • WWillis
    The Aneros folks have put together quite a range of products. I've got several, and have had varying results, mostly great. The Super O has been pretty elusive, however.
    Recently I found a new product that I think the Aneros folks should look into. Maybe they could come up with something along the same lines using their own materials instead of silicone. The design is unique among all the prostate massagers that I've seen, being more of an "anatomically correct" plug than a massager. It's called the Luna, currently sold by edenfantasys.com. It works very well for me, actually better than even the Progasm. I was wondering if anyone else has tried it, and what their results are.
    If you're interested you can go to the edenfantasys.com site and read the reviews there. I'm not trying to plug a competitor here, just looking for comments on a different design.
  • So, this post has been here for a long time, and has had quite a number of "views", but no replies. Has ANYone else tried the Luna? I expected to get some feedback by now.
  • The site gets -5 points right away for misspelling "fantasies."
  • They seem to have registered edenfantasies.com as well, so I guess they really like the spelling. :confused:
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello WWillis, :)

I don't remember seeing this post. But the Luna looks interesting. So judging from your review of it on edenfantasys, you've super-O'd with the Luna, but not the Aneros prostate massager's?

Love_is
  • Your post will be removed for what will be claimed as being "this product is patent infringing" rather than just speak up and say that they accept to talk about other prostate massagers around here.

They should just put that in the rules instead of making people feel bad for have breaking some invisible rule.

Unless, in your case considering the amount of posts you're an affiliate in some way.
  • darwindarwin
    i don't think this product would be patent infringing.

darwin
  • [QUOTE=darwin;86249]i don't think this product would be patent infringing.

darwin

I'd agree to that. Looking at the model, it looks mainly an anatomically designed butt blug, rather than a prostate massager of any kind.
  • Aliquis,

It's pretty clear that you have an ax to grind with the Aneros company. It's just a guess here, but I'm assuming that you posted something about one of the worthless knock-off products out there and it got removed? This is third of fourth thread I've read where you've run this tape you've got going about "patent infringement".

Get real, this site and this forum is owned by the Aneros company. They are under no obligation to provide space for the discussion of devices that have copied (stolen) their designs.

Please give us a break with this stuff.

On the Luna, although I'm not into plugs it looks interesting to me.

Paul
  • rumelrumel
    aliquis,

I agree with 'Rod of Plastic', 'darwin' & 'Polecat', IMO the “Luna” butt plug, while unique, does not infringe on the patented Aneros design because it lacks the applicable perineal acupressure point abutment tab.

I am presuming you are not aware of the legal requirements for an individual to defend his/her patent rights otherwise you would fully understand why the Aneros Co. must remove references to products that infringe on their patented design. As I indicated to you in a PM following your initial posting to this Forum, I thought your post would be removed due to legal requirements, but you seem to be holding some animosity toward Aneros for doing what they are legally required to do. I don't understand why this continues to bother you.

The fact Aneros has not removed this thread, which was originally posted August 13, 2009, speaks volumes about this company's tolerance for competing products in the marketplace and confidence in their own products. I have no idea if member 'WWillis' is an affiliate or not, regardless of the number of his posts. IMO, his original post was legitimate, asking for membership feedback with his ending sentence -I'm not trying to plug a competitor here, just looking for comments on a different design.”
  • [QUOTE=Polecat;86254]Aliquis,

It's pretty clear that you have an ax to grind with the Aneros company.Probably more likely the US patent system, not that I've read thru all of the three(?) patents in question.

Personally I just assumed that it would be inpropriate (spelling? english isn't my native language) to mention competing products but since the rules didn't said anything about them I did mention one anyway. I just think a clarification would be nice and it would be totally understandable how one don't want to support or host any talk regarding competing products. Even though it from me as a user / consumer of course would be nice to be able to talk about them all and the topic in general.[QUOTE=Polecat;86254]It's just a guess here, but I'm assuming that you posted something about one of the worthless knock-off products out there and it got removed? This is third of fourth thread I've read where you've run this tape you've got going about "patent infringement".Well, I don't have an issue with the thread being removed, as I mentioned it's totally understandable from my point of view. Whatever they are worthless or not I have no idea, neither do I have one if the Aneros is superior to them or not either.

I think the marketing make it sounds like the Aneros does some incredible weird stuff which the other products can't achieve though, though eventually it's just about having a butt plug shaped so it will hit your prostate and a thinner neck so contracting your ass can pull it inwards. Though, I have no idea if that's all there is to it but if it is I can't really see what would be so totally different inbetween various somewhat equally shaped products.

My issue isn't with the forum being moderated, I just think it would be easier if it was made totally clear the forum is about aneros massagers and only aneros massagers.

I also understand that the people who post the most is probably some of the biggest fans in general and that they like the products. However still as a consumer I would feel it would be very interesting to know for how many people these kinds of products really work, is it for close to 100%? Can anyone get them to work with enough effort? Or does only just a few actually manage to pull it off and the rest forget about it and never say anything? The Progasm and Helix and such gets good reviews on sites such as lovehoney so I assume they work for most people, if not people would whine how it didn't worked for them I guess.

Also as a consumer of course I would be interested in knowing what products people like the most and what the difference is and if any other brand can give a similar experience as the Aneros or if Aneros really is it and blow everything out of the water.

But once again, I do understand this isn't the correct forum to discuss such things, but still it would had been nicer if it was just made clear. I don't know what would make the Luna ok to mention, just guessed it would fall to.[QUOTE=Polecat;86254]Get real, this site and this forum is owned by the Aneros company. They are under no obligation to provide space for the discussion of devices that have copied (stolen) their designs.I never said they was. Though neither of a) buttplugs or b) prostatemassage seem really new. Also I think "stolen" is a strong word in this case, and when it comes to software patents, and so on. What if the basic concept of making a buttplug was patented? Or prostate massage in similar? Or the furniture "chair"? Or concepts such as geometrics? Everyone learn, educates and develops from prior knowledge.[QUOTE=Polecat;86254]Please give us a break with this stuff.Sure, just assumed the thread would be removed, nothing more.
  • [QUOTE=rumel;86256]aliquis,

I agree with 'Rod of Plastic', 'darwin' & 'Polecat', IMO the “Luna” butt plug, while unique, does not infringe on the patented Aneros design because it lacks the applicable perineal acupressure point abutment tab.
    Sorry, as always my shitty OS X crashed and I haven't used my real mac for like 8 months because I'm too lazy to contact Apple .. So my answer was lost and it's 01.04 in the night and I want to get to sleep so I will answer somewhat in a rush.

Ok, so it's the tab which is the issue, as mentioned I haven't read the whole patents.[QUOTE=rumel;86256] I am presuming you are not aware of the legal requirements for an individual to defend his/her patent rights otherwise you would fully understand why the Aneros Co. must remove references to products that infringe on their patented design. As I indicated to you in a PM following your initial posting to this Forum, I thought your post would be removed due to legal requirements, but you seem to be holding some animosity toward Aneros for doing what they are legally required to do. I don't understand why this continues to bother you.
    Nah, I don't know how it works. Though now when you mention it it reminds me how it was talked about back in the days how Amiga had to defend their trademark or risk losing it.

I didn't knew it was thanks to legal necessities but rather just thought it was a "nicer" way to say that they didn't accept posts about similar products which would somewhat moderate the forum in the background. (And in that case I would had prefered a more honest approach.)[QUOTE=rumel;86256] The fact Aneros has not removed this thread, which was originally posted August 13, 2009, speaks volumes about this company's tolerance for competing products in the marketplace and confidence in their own products. I have no idea if member 'WWillis' is an affiliate or not, regardless of the number of his posts. IMO, his original post was legitimate, asking for membership feedback with his ending sentence -I'm not trying to plug a competitor here, just looking for comments on a different design.”Yeah, I wasn't really suggesting he had anything to do with the product or the store either. Rather just that it would be even more understandable with moderation against ads/spam from other sites.
  • darwindarwin
    GUYS-

let's please let this thread die. it is just a flame war.

darwin
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Aliquis,

I think there is a bit of a misunderstanding here. Your posts on this subject have consistently referred to the Aneros as a "buttplug" . The Aneros is not a buttplug nor did the company attempt to patent a buttplug. Buttplugs, once inserted are static, stationary devices. They are designed to provide a filled sensation inside the rectum and anus, no more, no less.

The Aneros was designed as a hands-free prostate massager/stimulator, a mobile device that is powered by ones own anal contractions. The Aneros moves in and out the rectum and anus with a unique pivoting action on the perineal acupressure spot. In this way the device stimulates the prostate, rectum, anus and perineum simultaneously. The Aneros is unique in this regard, it is the first prostate massager/stimulator of it's kind. The product is an original.

On the knock-off products, while Polecat's use of that term may be a little extreme, when you look at the circumstances leading up to the introduction of one of these products it fits to some degree. You've not been around here very long, but some years ago this was discussed in several threads. The story goes that there were some folks in the U.K that were at one time distributors of the Aneros in the U.K. After a period of time they became dissatisfied with merely representing Aneros, and decided to "design" a product of their own. Their product was a pretty clear attempt to copy the body, head, abutment arm, tab, handle and manner of function of an Aneros.

On there not being any disclosure about posting on such products, the membership agreement makes clear that the manufacturer can remove or edit anything in this forum at their discretion. The fact is that they rarely do. As Rumel indicated, they have a legal obligation to do this as a part of ongoing litigation.

BF Mayfield
  • Well, after dealing with the strange patent infringement arguments going on, I went to the edensfantasies site with the Luna plug, and I have to say I am really interested. I've been having better and better sessions recently, and I normally start out by smoking a little bit of weed and then waiting until my butt tells me it wants one of my aneroses up there. In any case, the other day I read the luna plug review, and just the thought of that thing got me so in the mood...I put in my eupho and after a few orgasms with that, I went to the helix and had some more...most of this was while kneeling in my bed with a cylindrical neck cusion between my legs and under my penis. I highly recommend using a cushion like this by the way.
  • gabrial
    Hi Wwillis,
    I saw your note on the Luna and it looks like no one answered your question. I like the toy so read this understanding that it skews my response in a positive direction. In addition my standard caveat is as follows: “this works for me, but toys that others have claimed leave them panting and pleading for more have only left me scratching my head why I just blew $XX.XX (put in the largest amount in that you have blown on an anal toy that did not work).” So . . . in good faith here goes:

The Luna is a butt plug, no surprises there. The material is the ubiquitous silicon so common in many toys. Be careful not use a silicon lube with it. I like the body but some reviews have complained about the seam on the toy because it sits on the prostate. The ridge is, admittedly, somewhat pronounced (for a toy that probably should not have one) but I do not notice it at all during use. The other initial complaint is that people don’t have any idea how it goes into the body. It turns out that it is a flavor thing and if you like it one-way, someone will like it the opposite. No harm in that.

USE:
    Insertion is pretty easy; the silicon gives nicely when it goes in. The body is somewhat bulbous and twisty but I always stop at the humps or bumps to let my body accommodate the toy before going forward. I’ve tried two lubes with it, the standard thick and rich Probe, works well but it is a little stringy (if you have ever used it you know what I mean) and a premium lube from Squlid (sp?) which was very very very nice. Either was very good, the premium remains a treat. Since this is the Aneros site I am assuming that you know about lube shooters and using lots of lube, cleaning bla blab bla (and those are very important bla-s).

It is not really like the Aneros in use as it sits pretty stably in the body and the effect has more to do with your body’s movement getting it ‘working’. But take that with a barrel of salt as I have only used it around 10 times and may not have found the best way or ever most of the ways to use the toy. In some positions the toy can be a little uncomfortable, mostly standing, but the discomfort is transitory and good sensations follow in short course. A word of warning, some people find the pressure too much to take. Don’t know what to say about that other then some people find it very uncomfortable to use. But it is not that way with me.

I doubt that the hard material Aneros uses would be suitable for a toy this size; it is just too ungiving.

I have been using it and happy with it. It has never produced a super O (yet) but I believe that toys are for playing and it is best just to have fun. And it is fun to use.

3 out of 5 stars for getting you off. (Aneros has 4 out of 5 for a reference.)
    4 out of 5 stars for ease of use. (Aneros is 5 out of 5.)

Hope this answers your questions. I pulled what others said were problems about the toy from web site reviews to give a better picture. Sorry but I do not come to the site as much as I used to and did not see your note until recently.
    gabrial