Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

For the many Guests Viewing the Forum
  • First let me say, on behalf of all the members of the Aneros forum, WELCOME! We're happy you've found this site.

While you may not be aware, those of us who have been here for a while are still becoming accustomed to a bunch of new features on this forum, one of which identifies which of our members is actually online at any given time. This is a very cool feature. It also identifies how many GUESTS we have viewing, and in this case, as I write this, there are some 587 people viewing the doodelings and other informational bits that make up this website...587! Yikes. How great is that? But it begs a larger question. Why are you here? What are you looking for? How may we help you?

The reason I write this is to encourage you to join us! Whether you are currently enjoying the use of one of the amazing Aneros massagers or not, becoming a member of the forum has some real advantages. Please keep in mind that membership here is completely voluntary and absolutely private. Your identity and personal information is never shared unless you choose to share it privately. By the way, I'm 63 years old, married for many decades and physically very fit. Our members are straight, gay, and bisexual, male and female, too. We have member in their 20's and members in their 80's. Age, sexual preference and gender are no barriers to Aneros use and enjoyment.

But consider this. If your 'just looking' and are curious about anal play, or about Aneros massagers in particular, you'll find no better place to get honest, helpful and considerate answers to your questions or concerns. I know you can also learn a great deal from just anonymously poking around, but believe me...and I was a lurker for quite a while...it's nothing like actually being able to join in the conversation. The members here are accepting, non-judgmental and respectful of other member's concerns and questions.

Now, if you're coming from a place that considers anything anal to be dirty or forbidden or unacceptable, we understand that. Many of us have been there, too. Many cultures have promulgated that kind of ignorance for centuries, perhaps. We also understand if you're seeking more information or enlightenment on the subject. Most of us here were there at some point. The unfortunate consequence of said unenlightened view is lamentable. Because, to ignore what is perhaps the most sensitive of the body's sensual and erogenous playgrounds is to miss out on almost unspeakable enjoyment and pleasure.

Alternatively, a willingness to explore this "dark" subject may lead you to discover things about yourself that you can not even imagine. I speak from personal experience here, naturally, and a puritanical upbringing that would never allow for such self discovery. I had to let that go...to take a chance. The results, for me, have been utterly fantastic.

Many, many of the participants here come from similar places. There are a fortunate few who have had liberating experiences early in their lives, and others of us have come later. But the point is, we've all come over, so to speak, and have ventured into the heretofore uncharted territory of anal experimentation. No matter where you've been, or what you've experienced to this point, if you're reading this post and you've not allowed yourself the freedom to explore your own body in this way, take a huge leap of faith, believe what you read here, and start your own "journey" as we call it. Order an Aneros (try the Helix, by the way), and begin your own exploration.

What can you expect? Well, early-on, maybe not much. In fact, it may take a while to get any results. That's basically because developing a sensitivity to prostate massage, especially the gentle massage of Aneros, is not an instant-on thing. Second, and, IMHO most importantly, because men for centuries have always only thought of orgasm in the traditional way, i.e. ejaculation, it takes a while to realize that there may be more to the whole concept of male orgasm. It takes a while to "rewire" yourself to begin to understand what can become the more spiritual experience of multiple male orgasm, or MMO.

If you'll allow yourself the freedom to explore, to really let go of you inhibitions and previous prejudices you may, as I have been, amazed at the liberation that prostate awakening can bring. If you'll get over the fact that in order to get there you have to use the previously-forbidden back door, so to speak, you'll find, as many, many of us here have, a whole new world of self realization and almost indescribable orgasmic bliss.

And whether you practice this completely on your own, many of us do, or whether you are fortunate enough to have a compliant partner to share it with, the benefits are legion. My experience has led me to explore ideas and to share the thinking of other members on a deeper level, and has opened windows to an education that keeps on expanding all the time.

So...it's up to you. I, we, want you to begin to expand yourself. Grow, love, experience and share with us. As you share the experience of your journey with us, we grow, we learn and we get better too.

Come on...what are you waiting for?
  • rumelrumel
    Cockadoodle,

WOW! What a thoughtful, warm welcome you have given to all who may read your words. It makes me want to join the membership all over again! Thank you for reaffirming the reasons I continue to participate and be enthralled with this dynamic and diverse community. You know the joy these wonderful devices may bring and are spreading the word to the adventurous men and women everywhere, thanks for making the next step easier for those still undecided about taking the leap of faith.
  • I agree!
    Cockadoodle this and "Penis, not!" are amoung some of the best posts I have read in this wonderful forum. :)
    Bishop
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Good job Cockadoodle!

Very well said indeed! This forum is a very special place, and frankly it always has been that way. I like to believe that the physiological and psychological changes that the Aneros promotes are responsible for this. Put another way, I believe the Super O brings the best out in people.

Cheers!

BF Mayfield
  • Lots of guests on...bump for them.
  • Thanks for the welcome. I'm a new user, just received my MGX a couple of days ago. I've had four 30-45 sessions with it and, unfortunately, haven't experienced anything. I reconsulted the forum to see if I was doing something wrong. I've concluded I'm not, I just have to "rewire" myself, I guess.
  • [QUOTE=noshooz;85662]Thanks for the welcome. I'm a new user, just received my MGX a couple of days ago. I've had four 30-45 sessions with it and, unfortunately, haven't experienced anything. I reconsulted the forum to see if I was doing something wrong. I've concluded I'm not, I just have to "rewire" myself, I guess.

Depends on the person. Some rewire almost instantly. Others it takes months or years.
    Keep at it. :)
    Bishop
  • PommiePommie
    Hello noshooz,

Might be worth increasing the length of each session but spacing the sessions more.

My initial sessions were up to 90 minutes in length but only had two or three sessions each week. That worked well for me.

However, don't increase the length of a session if it becomes uncomfortable.

Good luck and keep it up.

Pommie
  • This is a great post, Cockadoodle. I'm a long time user, but just decided to join the forum, finally. Lurked here for quite a while.

I love the stuff from many of the contributors, especially artform, rumel, Love_Is, Cockadoodle and videos from ArcticWolves.

Great stuff.

TB
  • Hi!

I've been reading regularly on this forum for almost a year now, since i bought my Helix. I also bought a Eupho about 6 months ago. So far no Super O or P-waves, but i will keep trying.

I have been thinking about registering but never got around to it. Now i did thanks to this thread :)

Now all i have to do is write a thread about my experiences so i can get some help. I'll get around to it one of these days :)
  • [QUOTE=Cockadoodle;85526]
    Now, if you're coming from a place that considers anything anal to be dirty or forbidden or unacceptable, we understand that. Many of us have been there, too. Many cultures have promulgated that kind of ignorance for centuries, perhaps. We also understand if you're seeking more information or enlightenment on the subject. Most of us here were there at some point. The unfortunate consequence of said unenlightened view is lamentable. Because, to ignore what is perhaps the most sensitive of the body's sensual and erogenous playgrounds is to miss out on almost unspeakable enjoyment and pleasure.

I contend that there is good reason behind the historical consideration of things anal to be "dirty" - namely, that they are. Keep in mind that understanding of the nature of bacteria is a fairly recent scientific achievement - thus, too, are the appropriate technologies to contain the dangers associated with the anus and its excretions. These dangers are real; that they were misunderstood for so long is unfortunate, but it was not simply a matter of close-mindedness.

But yes, I do agree with your overall sentiment: contemporary moral-spiritual judgment of erotic practices involving anal play is ignorant and based on outdated Puritanical sensibilities.
  • Welcome, La Petite mort...great "handle" by the way!

I guess when I made reference to "dirty" I wasn't even considering the concept of bacteria, etc., but rather the taboos associated with all things anal. Admittedly, intestinal waste carries a definite health concern, and I think we've been very mindful of this fact. And yes, it was/is not simply close-mindedness, and most certainly something that each of us must keep in mind as we indulge in anal play.

Having said that, I think it magnifies the importance of sanitary due-diligence with Aneros usage. Personally, I always use a cleansing enema before use and often after, if convenient, and certainly the cleaning of the Aneros between sessions. Good personal hygiene is very important to protect ourselves from infection from intestinal bacteria like e-coli, which can be life threatening. Careful hand washing is also important not only when handling Aneros, but also when indulging in personal or mutual sexual/anal congress. It's good idea in daily living, as well. Many common ailments could be avoided through frequent, simple hand washing.

Thanks for making the point La petite, good to have you among us. I can see that you'll be a valuable contributor.

Cockadoodle
  • Remember, there's never anything to lose by making an account and posting. Whether you have the device or not, whether you're getting one or not, so long as you have an interest in the subject you might as well have an account.

I've been here on and off for around a year and I still haven't gotten around to getting an aneros unit yet (on accounts of living conditions) - it's a good reminder to get one when the situation changes, though.
  • PommiePommie
    Anon17564

Gee how frustrating!

You really have no idea what you are missing. I seriously hope that living conditions change in your favour, and soon.

Have you still been unable to find a stockist of Aneros products in London? Surely there must be many within tube train travel.

Good luck and keep us informed of your progress. I will watch with keen interest.