Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros Helix or...
  • SGX i am kind of in the wake of a triangle here.. I don't know if i should get the SGX or the Helix now, i don't want the Helix to be really big
    i am under 5'6" im Five-Four actually. I just want something to help clear up my congested prostatiis better i know it takes time but i just want to pick the right one to get started :)
  • rumelrumel
    congested,

My suggestion would be for you to purchase the SGX model through this site, try it out for 12 weeks. If you don't experience any improvement in your prostatitis in that period of time, then you can take advantage of the 100% money back guarantee or you can get a credit toward an upgrade to the Helix model. You may find yourself so enthralled with the Aneros SGX that you'll want to get the Helix anyway.
  • [QUOTE=rumel;85646]congested,

My suggestion would be for you to purchase the SGX model through this site, try it out for 12 weeks. If you don't experience any improvement in your prostatitis in that period of time, then you can take advantage of the 100% money back guarantee or you can get a credit toward an upgrade to the Helix model. You may find yourself so enthralled with the Aneros SGX that you'll want to get the Helix anyway.

Really? Thanks alot man i will do that!

You guys rock.
  • Are one returning the SGX/MGX or do one just get a better price for the Helix no matter what?
  • slimjm
    Congested, I think as Rumel does the SGX would be a great first choice based on your body height. I'm about a six month+ newbie and started using the Aneros for prostate congestion myself but being 6'2" went with the Helix from the start and wasn't sorry. A couple months ago I wanted to try something a bit larger thinking more contact with my prostate would be better so got a Maximus (was a little scared of the Progasm) and I do feel much more contact with it upon insertion and get more rapid development of sensations but I've found it becomes uncomfortable and pushes too hard during the involuntary rectal contractions with dry orgasms. So, I keep returning to the Helix (which I like even more after I removed its tail) and think an eventual next choice will be a Eupho. Seems "less is more" the further I go with this.
  • rumelrumel
    congested,

Since you have already decided to purchase one of these little wonders, this article I just came across may reassure you that you are making a sound decision. Department of Urology, Columbia University Medical Center, Evaluation of an At-Home-Use Prostate Massage Device for Men with Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms concluded that preliminary results from their small study demonstrate evidence to support a larger clinical trial of the efficacy of these devices.

Of course most of us already know about these benefits, we're here just for the fun of it!
  • MarkM
    It is a fact that prior to the discovery of antibiotics, prostate massage was considered the first line treatment for prostatitis. How wonderful it is that the Aneros can be so delightful to use and good for us at the same time.

Mark M