Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My first Super-O + Realilty melting experience
  • I've been a regular (every other day) Aneros user for the last 3 months at least. I've had great sessions but nothing like last night.

I got home really late from going out to a bar with friends, didn't drink too much.

I'm a medical marijuana patient in California, so I can legally use... I was frustrated so I decided to turn on the Volcano (vaporizer) and I took in more marijuana than I ever have before... I was so high I was already starting to have Ghost aneros pleasure waves starting strong and I didn't put the thing in!

So, I put it in, and normally I got about 5 to 10 minutes before I am going. Not this time. I put it in, and literally said out loud "UT OH", because I could feel it, I knew I was in trouble so to speak.

I turned the TV off fast, closed my eyes, and I just took off. It was about 30 seconds from insertion to me feeling so much pleasure waving through my body that all the sudden I could feel my consciousness drifting spiraling. The blackness of my vision with my eyes closed suddenly felt like I was in a black void that went on forever, I felt like my limbs/body were all jumbled up and I "disconnected" from my body.

At one point, I felt like I was millions of little particles floating around, it was insane!

I noticed during all this that my penis basically didn't even exist. I usually focus my attention to my penis, but this time, it just didn't matter.

Thinking of any sexual fantasy or experience was detrimental, ANYTHING I thought of about physical sex or a human body just made my pleasure weaken from this state.

The only thing I could think of, is "OH MY GOD, This is what a super-O is"...

At one point, the pleasure in my prostate was so strong that my brain felt the same pleasure like "in the center" of it... And I felt my prostate as if in a different dimension move to where my brain was, then all my body parts all merged and I was approaching a "single point" of energy...

When ever the next orgasm would start, I would become completely paralyzed. At one point I was half sitting up with my arms out, and it hit me... I had to hold in that position for the next few minutes as I just couldn't even move.

It was... INSANE... I am going to try again tonight, I feel like I can still go further!
  • Crazy!!
    I had a incredibly brief similar experience, where I felt I was melting. You summarized it perfectly.
    Thanks for sharing Jack!
    Bishop
  • Love_isLove_is
    Wow! Neat experience jackfrost! Thank you for sharing it with us. :)

Love_is
  • wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! live Aneros.
  • rookrook
  • artformartform
    Hi again jackfrost and All!!!

Congratulations indeed jack!!! Interesting how your experience corresponds in a number of ways with others who have had similar "ultimate" or "cosmic union with all" or "seeing the whole universe" or "in the presence of God" "Above and Beyond" Super-Os, forms of Spiritual Orgasms, whether one is religious or spiritual or not.

The sense of becoming "disconnected" from your body as you report is a common feature too: "dissolving", "inflating", "merging into all" and the like.

Your "single point of energy" is fascinating too. Most of this phenomenon depends on the quantum mechanics effects of our body/mind and full spectrum of consciousness/all-levels-awareness, however the chemistry of your medical marijuana facilitates your individual experience. Read Lynne McTaggart's book The Field: The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe and others recommended in the threads you'll find doing the search I recommended to you in your Questions thread. You were dipping in the Zero Point Energy Field, where some say that all our memories are stored collectively.

Well sir, you have gone from A to Z in this system in a flash! You are not alone in doing this. Chuckjo2000 and I and others have also been there more than once. Thanks for your great description of your own unique version of this out-of-this-world and deeply into-this-world experience.

Here is the Beyond Words... post describing my/our first of this type from my blog: http://www.aneros.com/displayentry.php?id=269

Here is an earlier thread with Chuckjo2000's description of his first and the group discussion exploring this: http://www.aneros.com/forum/showthread.php?13773-Knowledge-of-the-Possible-Range-of-Super-Os-and-Beyond

all the best ultimate journeying all

artform
  • thhn
    Good for you Jackfrost.... only 3 months, man I am so jealous.
    I have felt the exact same sensation of incredible pleasure immediatly upon insertion and for me it is always an indicatior of a great session. I also have only had this happen after somking pot. Whatever there is about smoking, just is key for me. I can say without doubt that my best sessions occur after a few hits. I guess it just puts you in the right frame of mind. I have, on occasion had a huge p-wave by just pressing the head of the aneros on my asshole and holding it there with a very light pressure. After this fades, I will push the aneros in just an inch or so and hold it there with my hand for several minutes, often giving it a slight twist in any direction. Sometimes I get the best waves of my session during this time.
    I have posted about this a number of times but there doesn't seem to be anyone interested in this technique? I'm telling you this works great and for me is an indicator of how the session will be.
  • If I ever have access to weed, I make sure that I can get to my aneros fast! While I can feel great without it, I have come nowhere near the levels of pleasure that I can when I am high, particularly off some good weed. Last night was a good example. I smoked up with a friend later in the evening, and I then got home as quickly as I could. When I got there, I put in my Helix, and instantly the waves started coming and I was off. This time I used one of those cylindrical cushions found on some couches, or sometimes used as headrests on beds, between my legs, as if I was straddling a pole. At first I positioned the end of the cushion just below my penis and had it holding my scrotum back. This felt amazing for a while, and then I started to subtly move the cushion, gently touching my penis. This was absolutely incredible. I was able to hold myself cumming for about an hour without any ejaculation besides some dribble. I got tired after a while and then masturbated to a super T that was so strong I felt like if I had been with a girl at the time I might have injured her! Anyways, altogether an out of body experience and what I can expect with some good weed and my Aneros. I almost feel guilty having access to this level of pleasure when I want it, knowing that most people can't even comprehend it.

I should say that I've had an Aneros for about three years now. Since the first one (MGX), I've purchased a Eupho, Helix and Peridise beginners set. I find them all to be good in their own way. I masturbate every morning when I wake up with the Aneros. I say all of this for a couple of reasons. First of all, it took well over a year for me to experience anything incredible like what I was reading about here. Despite that, I enjoyed using the Aneros, and persisted; I am very very glad that I did. I know there are a few threads here from folks who are disappointed, and all I can say is keep going and eventually you will find a position/state of mind/time of day etc. that best suits you and your path to insane pleasure with this toy. Secondly, the fact that I masturbate every day does not seem to have an effect on the pleasure I get from the Aneros. Surely I will have more precum dribbling out of my penis during a session if I have abstained for some weird reason, but my body feels just fine and my prostate likes having the Aneros there regardless. I use only a little bit of Shea Butter as lube, this seems to last long and work great. I have tried all the more involved lube techniques, and are unnecessary for me. Also, light touching of my penis during a session can bring me to a super O. Again, I say all of this because a lot of it contradicts what others say you should do here, and I just mention it to hopefully give some confidence to those who are still searching for the nirvana that is a super O
  • petard
    [QUOTE=jackfrost;85306]I noticed during all this that my penis basically didn't even exist. I usually focus my attention to my penis, but this time, it just didn't matter.

Thinking of any sexual fantasy or experience was detrimental, ANYTHING I thought of about physical sex or a human body just made my pleasure weaken from this state.

I had a very similar experience recently, including the cannabis vaporization part but minus the super-O. I realized during a session that the Aneros experience is not exactly sexual, at least not in the conventional sense that makes my dick hard, and I found trying to visualize standard sexual imagery to be counterproductive or distracting. This "disconnect" certainly detracted from my first several encounters with the Aneros. Now I think the experience might be better approached as a sensual, meditative, even therapeutic undertaking, as opposed to sexual, although having an erection does help stimulate the prostate.
  • approached as a sensual, meditative, even therapeutic undertaking ???????????????????????????????
  • petard
    That seems to be a very earnest question, judging from the amount of punctuation. What I mean is that during an Aneros session, I find it difficult to visualize a sexually arousing scenario in which I am being penetrated. I have no problem with the idea; it simply doesn't rock my boat. So instead of employing the same mindset and visualization strategy that I use for conventional penile masturbation, I find it is more effective during an Aneros session to draw my attention deep inside and concentrate completely on the physical sensations, which may or may not be "sexy". I choose to describe this as a sensual, meditative, even therapeutic approach. Does that answer what I think was your question?
  • [QUOTE=petard;85601]That seems to be a very earnest question, judging from the amount of punctuation. What I mean is that during an Aneros session, I find it difficult to visualize a sexually arousing scenario in which I am being penetrated. I have no problem with the idea; it simply doesn't rock my boat. So instead of employing the same mindset and visualization strategy that I use for conventional penile masturbation, I find it is more effective during an Aneros session to draw my attention deep inside and concentrate completely on the physical sensations, which may or may not be "sexy". I choose to describe this as a sensual, meditative, even therapeutic approach. Does that answer what I think was your question?
    so a big thank you to you for your reply
  • I haven't been able to even come close to reproducing that night. I've tried many times.

Last night though was interesting in a different way. Instead, I got frustrated that I wasn't going to have a reality melting experience and I got a little angry even.

So I started going manual contractions, and some of them really hard, sooo much pressure, muscle fatigue etc and I had a wonderful time! It was very different, the pleasure stayed in my groin area but was very very nice and fun. Every orgasm was relatively short compared to when I just relax, but intense and very pleasurable.

To finish, I find that if I just tightly hold the base of my penis and push down a bit while contracting into orgasm, I'll eventually super-T, without anything more than a tight squeeze held consistently... Was pretty cool!

I stopped doing the contractions long ago because they seem like they don't really get you to a super-O. At least for me, full body orgasms require ultimate relaxation so far.

Now I'm going to mix in my contractions while doing full body-O's and see where that takes me.