Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Anal muscle soreness?
  • dtmsmith
    I tend to feel a little sore after a session. It doesn't feel like soreness from irritation so I don't think I need more lube (although I admit I usually just lube the Aneros). It actually feels like the muscles are sore from working. I've probably had a total of 20 sessions or so over the last 2 months. Also, in case it matters, I use Slippery Stuff for lube.
    Anyone else have this experience? Should I consider changing my lube strategy? Note that the soreness isn't all the uncomfortable, but it is there.
  • aliquis
    I'm noob but I feel rather sore to.

To begin with I think the Progasm may be somewhat too big for me, both in length and in the degree it pushes if contracted.

Also I guess the anal abcess issue may make it hurt more, though the doctor claim it's not infected longer but rather just hard since the old infection. I doubt that since it change in volume but what can I do about it?

And finally I have no such thing to insert lube up the anus and I find it's pretty hard.

I also think that the douching may make things worse since it removes the natural stuff which is around, but what do I know. Feel much harsher after anyway. Guess it may get somewhat irritated to.

Edit: And I felt sore after 60-75 without doing anything as I should be doing it or "any" contractions or such. Just sore from having it inside kinda.
  • I think everyone has had soreness at one time or another. My guess is that you are either contracting too hard or using too frequently. Or a combination of both.
    Bishop
  • rumelrumel
    (Note : Underlined Text is a Hyper-Link)
    dtmsmith,

It sounds to me like your soreness is due to muscle fatigue and perhaps going too strong with your contractions. Over time your muscle tone, strength and endurance will build but just remember it doesn't take a lot of force or movement to coax your prostate into purring. Just a gentle stroking will seduce it into giving you hours of pleasure.

aliquis,

It sounds like you have a pre-existing condition that needs to heal properly before you engage in more anal play. In any respect, providing substantial anal lubrication is very important for you to avoid future irritation and soreness. It might be well worth your while to purchase an appropriate lubrication injector like this one!.

You are correct that douching disturbs the natural flora of the rectum, but if one uses plain warm water with no chemical additives the disturbance is minimal. The important thing is to have the rectum and anus adequately lubed to facilitate movement action and reduce chafing irritation.
  • dtmsmith
    Thanks for the responses.

I am not intentionally contracting. During my orgasms, the contractions happen automatically. Should I be trying to avoid these contractions? Sometimes I can if I concentrate. But, I've mostly been letting them happen if that's what my body wants to do. I'm not talking about sustained clenching. They're just a lot of involuntaries, sometimes rather forceful, accompanied by a general tensing of my anus.
  • rumelrumel
    dtmsmith,
    I am generally not in favor of suppressing anything the body wishes to generate or express. If you are getting natural involuntary contractions I believe you should allow them to continue. I think your muscles will soon build sufficient endurance that the soreness will dissipate.
  • aliquis
    [QUOTE=rumel;85627]aliquis,

It sounds like you have a pre-existing condition that needs to heal properly before you engage in more anal play. In any respect, providing substantial anal lubrication is very important for you to avoid future irritation and soreness. It might be well worth your while to purchase an appropriate lubrication injector like this one!.

You are correct that douching disturbs the natural flora of the rectum, but if one uses plain warm water with no chemical additives the disturbance is minimal. The important thing is to have the rectum and anus adequately lubed to facilitate movement action and reduce chafing irritation.Yeah, I know, I may go to the whatevertitleshewouldhavehadinenglish again and ask her to check it up and maybe try again but it suck. I feel like if the doctor don't listen there isn't much I can do about it.

First I meet a nurse and she was like everything look normal, even though I could feel it myself.

Later came back to this higher grade nurse whatever that is called and she found it and told me to get to the emergency people which opened it up and gave me antibiotics.

However the guy opening it up was a foreigner and didn't really catched my questions on how to clean it and I was like wtf and left, and tried to do it as I thought was ok. Was told to get back after the weekend to the higher grade nurse and have her check how it looked but I was tired so I never got back and after a while the liquid ended.

However it didn't seemed to have become free of the infection but for whatever reason it took me three months to have it checked up again, or something such. Went back to the higher grade nurse which fixed so I would visit normal surgery instead of the emergency in case they would put more time and care into it and do a more proper job.

Time went by and I finally got to the regular surgery, that guy used those look up the rectumscopes but just claimed that it wasn't infected longer and only hard since earlier.

But well, I seriously doubt that, I don't get that bacteria/white blood cell liquids longer but occasionally spots of blood. So I hate it. I told him multiple times "but .." but well, no care.

So it suck but he told me I could use it as long as nothing hurted (the regular guidelines I suppose.)

And so I did, but I think using it may upset the area somewhat more and maybe cause more swelling.

Don't know what the higher grade nurse would think and I guess if she think it's a problem it will be the emergency again.

But it suck so hard.

Also maybe even more if it isn't infected and just bleed and I just get a new wound.

Was something more I wanted to say but I don't remember what.

Anyway considering the first nurse missed it, the other nurse needed some help finding it and the emergency doctor sucked to and the surgery don't seem to have found it maybe they just suck and don't notice it the way I do. But why look or feel where I say in that case? Fucking morons.

Yeah I've only used water.