Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Hands free?
  • Well time is getting closer to me ordering this, and i want to know is what does it mean? Hands free i read somewhere on this site that the device is "handsfree" I thought once it is in you have to move it a bit to massage the prostate.
  • when you have inserted it, you move it only with your spincte muscles, your hands will do nothing :)
  • alvalv
    [QUOTE=congested;85550]Well time is getting closer to me ordering this, and i want to know is what does it mean? Hands free i read somewhere on this site that the device is "handsfree" I thought once it is in you have to move it a bit to massage the prostate.

check anyone of ArticWolves videos to get a good idea

collection of all threads with videos is here http://www.aneros.com/forum/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=5
  • wow really i did not know that! i see why may people rather use this than other prostate massage devices.
  • rookrook
    Hi congested,
    Absolutely great question !!! Great because many here assume that everyone understands what a Hands Free Orgasm (HFO) is and many newcomers to this culture aren't sure.

Here's the Official Wiki answer:

hands-free orgasm An ejaculatory orgasm that does not involve any direct or indirect stimulation of the penis, either from purposeful stroking, or incidental rubbing of bedding etc. An ejaculation that is produced by anal, rectal, nipple, prostate stimulation (as in the Aneros) and mental focus alone. Some skilled Aneros users have presented a method involving a scrotal stretch and while not a true hands free orgasm it achieves the end with relatively limited stimulation.

Here's my cut, based on about 10 months of fumbling and stumbling:

For those of us who aren't yet rewired (aren't yet able to achieve a Super-O when we desire), the wet HFO is a self-serving demonstration of our ability to mentally guide our energies and stimulation to our reproductive organs without direct genital manipulation. The very rewired guy can do that with just his brain. Variety in this is always interesting and may be a clue as to where we are with respect to rewiring.

The wet-O is insignificant in comparison with a dry-O; and, few guys desire to waste time or orgasmic energy on a wet-O when a dry-O opportunity is available. OTOH, when tired or out of time following a series of dry-O's many guys will finish themselves off with a HFO also called a Trad-O (trad = traditional).

One other reason for avoiding the wet-O is that it reduces libido and for a married or partnered guy can get in the way of his sex life. The dry-O for most guys provides a boost in libido.

Hope that helps. Remember that the Aneros Wiki is just a mouse-click away.:rolleyes:
  • Thanks for your help man, you guys are amazing on this site!!
  • But as of right now, i am not looking for pleasure maybe later on, but i want this to help clear up my congested prostate.