Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• Edit
    hi gang ..well here it is ,gots a question fer yee. have tried this lovely device .and not much sucess,must admit ,have not tried the old enema thingy .at least not YET.funny dont mind ,you no trying to get the ICE stuffed up my rear end.but must be a mind set ? stuffing some thing up my rear .that gives me ahem ...the shits...but if it has to be ...well will go and get 1..bring it home ..and give it a go ...thx ..will check later to see if any response...
  • Edit
    Response on what?
  • Hey, needit_

While it's not absolutely necessary to clean your rectum before using your Aneros, I think it's highly advisable to do so.

In the first place, it's just more pleasant to be working with a clean orifice and innards. Not only that, there's absolutely no odor if you do.

Doesn't have to be a big deal, man, just take a Fleet's Enema bottle, dump it out, and refill with warm water. No soap, by the way. A couple of bottles of warm water up the bum, blow it out, and you'll find the Aneros much more enjoyable...and clean up is nicer, too.

So, suit yourself, but for cleanliness and hygiene, a nice warm water enema is recommended.

Enjoy.

C
  • needit_
    ahh thx for the suggestion shal give er a go and shall try again
  • xhepera
    [QUOTE=Cockadoodle;85292]Hey, needit_

While it's not absolutely necessary to clean your rectum before using your Aneros, I think it's highly advisable to do so.

In the first place, it's just more pleasant to be working with a clean orifice and innards. Not only that, there's absolutely no odor if you do.

Doesn't have to be a big deal, man, just take a Fleet's Enema bottle, dump it out, and refill with warm water. No soap, by the way. A couple of bottles of warm water up the bum, blow it out, and you'll find the Aneros much more enjoyable...and clean up is nicer, too.

So, suit yourself, but for cleanliness and hygiene, a nice warm water enema is recommended.

Enjoy.

C

I know some differ on the issue, but I'm with you. Of course, I'm coming from the position of a gay man who's experienced with anal play; this has always been a "given" with me whenever anything is going to be inserted in the rectum. Just makes things much simpler and more pleasant overall. Frankly, there are many times that I want to just remove the Aneros after a session and just bask in the afterglow as I drift off to sleep. Easy for me to do if it's "clean." Impossible, for me anyway, if it's covered in. . well. . .you know