Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Eupho use before bedtime...a fun mistake
  • dtmsmith
    I started around 11pm and went for about an hour. Nothing mind-blowing. Went to bed and dozed. My body wasn't really ready to sleep. About every half hour, I was awakened by a vey intense dry-o. The first few times his happened, I rode with them (had maybe five minutes of more or less continous ones) until they died down. At about 2:30am, I decided I needed some sleep so I masturbated to ejaculation. I still didn't sleep much after that. I will probably think twice before I do this at night again. It felt good but I'm dragging today.
    Can others have a session at night and actually get some sleep afterwards?
  • And the problem is ? ? ?

Just make sure you don't have to work the next day. :lol:

NY
  • dtmsmith
    [quote=The New Yorker]And the problem is ? ? ?

Just make sure you don't have to work the next day. :lol:

NY

Well, I relish my sleep almost as much as my sexual pleasure. I'm not in my 20's anymore
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello dtmsmith, :)

Definitely try to have sessions much earlier in the evening when a work day is next. Or early in the morning before work may be ok to. You'll have to experiment. I've had to steer clear of late night Aneros session, as they seem to energize me and keep me awake. But then again, I haven't reached the super-O experience yet, so perhaps that will change when I do.

Love_is
  • rookrook
    I always liked 3 or 4 a.m. for sex and that seems to work for a great date with Dame aneros. Brightens the whole day ! :!:
  • TipherethTiphereth
    I have a theory about this kind of thing. I still use the progasm model, and have finally stopped experiencing what you describe. Now, when I orgasm with the aneros, its way more intense than any ejaculation I have had, and I think must be what everyone is calling re-wiring. I used to have awesome sessions where I would still ejaculate right afterwards, but I think it was because I was soo trained by my routine. I thought that ejaculation was inevitable, or the only means to fully satisfy myself. Not to mention we have that refractory period immediately afterwards. So, without a doubt, its hard to get used to going a long period of time without that refractory period, as it is likely where we define "satisfied".I think, though, that it gets easier as we begin to experience more intense orgasm through direct prostate stimulation as opposed to penile stimulation. Once the "direct" prostate orgasms become stronger than the penile initiated ones, the scales are tipped, so to speak, and it becomes way easier to focus which leads to much more intense orgasm(which wear me out and seem to satisfy completely) Anways, I hardly ever feel the need to ejaculate anymore,though, I do a few times a month as reccomended by some on this site and elsewhere. My sessions are so satisfying that, shortly afterword, I usually slip into a deep sleep. Anyhow, my experience and theory.