Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Progasm White or Progasm Ice
  • fun4two
    Is there a dirrerence here or just one white or one clear??? Is there a difference in durability I read where few of the tabs where breaking. Looking to buy my first Aneros I have use dildo and butt plugs. I love the feel of dildo going in and out but never the feeling of a orgasm... Im looking at the bigger Progasm model.
  • I think the only difference is the color or clear. I really dont think there is a difference in durability. I work as a master in dental technique, and i am using a lot of plastic materials (all possible colors) and i cant immagine how u will break the tabs while using it!! the material is very robust. I do have a progasm too (a white one) and the arms of the tabs are way to strong to break with your muscles of your rectal area!! u have to use heavy violent to break this!
    the only way that comes to my mind how u are able to break this, if u throw the aneros (any) very strong agains a wall or the ground, if that even does anything.. but why would u do this ? :D
  • artformartform
    Welcome fun4two and G-raider to the Forum!! :D :D

I don't have a white Progasm, butt I am thrilled with the beautiful clear ICE! It is a different plastic and much smoother,IMHO. The mobility that it gives is great and surprising for its large size.

Other members have developed fine polishing techniques to make the white models smoother too. Use the Search function here to find those if you like that idea. So, fun4two, yes there is a significant difference, and as with all aneros models, each one offers its unique experiences and orgasmic possibilities.

all the best as your experiments unfold along your aneros/orgasmic journey all

artform
  • fun4two
    thanks so the ice is alot smoother so prob feels alot better contracting your anus muscles
  • aliquis
    I didn't knew it was different plastics.

Anyway I ordered the Progasm ICE because it looks way better, kinda beautiful =P. Also the Progasm seem to have the most comfortable tabs.

I did worry that the bubbles may affect weight or weight distribution if anyone actually experience different things from the weight of it and body position though.

Nice to hear that the plastic may be better.
  • Just receive my new progasm ice. I notice some moulding line in the center of the progasm. Do i need to sand it off?
  • Badger
    dpnathan said:

Just receive my new progasm ice. I notice some moulding line in the center of the progasm. Do i need to sand it off?

Yes, but then you need to buff it to polish it all nice and shiny. One of those kits used to polish your headlight lenses should work.
  • aliquis
    Badger said:

dpnathan said:

Just receive my new progasm ice. I notice some moulding line in the center of the progasm. Do i need to sand it off?

Yes, but then you need to buff it to polish it all nice and shiny. One of those kits used to polish your headlight lenses should work.
    Shouldn't a 67 $ piece of plastic already have this done well enough? =p
  • Shouldn't a 67 $ piece of plastic already have this done well enough?

I certainly think so.

I was planning on ordering one, but this certainly makes me think twice.
  • aliquis
    [quote=Newbie-Wan Kenobi]

Shouldn't a 67 $ piece of plastic already have this done well enough?

I certainly think so.

I was planning on ordering one, but this certainly makes me think twice.I'll tell you how mine looks once I get it, I doubt it will be a major deal breaker though =p. But I wasn't expecting any harsh edges at all, especially in something which is supposed to scratch your inner self.

Maybe it was just unluck.

I would actually have thought it was molded/filled form the handle but maybe that is hard to accomplish.

I hope it's manageable to get in it thou, I have no idea how it will work to actually move it, time will tell.
  • Aliquis, if you bought the Ice from this site, simply drop them a line stating your perceived issue with the unit, and I'm relatively certain they'll make it good for you.

HIH is nothing if not completely up front on all their dealings.

C
  • aliquis

Aliquis, if you bought the Ice from this site, simply drop them a line stating your perceived issue with the unit, and I'm relatively certain they'll make it good for you.

HIH is nothing if not completely up front on all their dealings.

C

I haven't got mine yet (though it's at the local post service center 200 meters away so I will go pick it up now), the issue was rather someone elses.
  • tokertoker
    my progasm ice had a terrible finish the mould ridge was so sharp it would have caused internal bleeding i sanded it using a nail ridge remover and buffer borrowed from my wifes make up bag it worked a treat it was easier than sending it back and waiting for it to be posted back im not the most patient person :wink:
  • aliquis
    Is this just an issue with the ice? As in the have to mold it this way to get the bubbles or a specific plastic / don't want to grind it to destroy the finish / ... ?

Mine look rather nice in the packaging and I have no idea how a white one look but I doubt it will matter and I would probably never had noticed unless someone else mentioned it. If I can feel it with my finger I guess I to may try to smooth it out a little but I don't want to destroy the finish =P
  • I'm just using a progasm white in this period, but as I'm a naturist and next holydays period I will be in a relax and beatiful place with other peoples, and I would keep all the day the progasm in my anus, I'm just wondering what you think if I buy just to be "discrete" with other naturist peoples on the beach or pool. Let me know what you think...
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    I suppose it depends on how active you're going to be. If you're wanting to have the Aneros inserted and not be seen, that's going to be difficult, no matter what color it is. While your cheeks might obscure it somewhat, if you are walking around naked it may be visible at times. I wouldn't recommend doing this if your going to be playing sports either!

BF Mayfield
  • I got 2 progasm "ICE". Thought they looked awesome.. sculpted of clear plastic, interesting air bubbles trapped. The 2 I ordered were totally smooth. No unfinished parts at all. Smooth, slick and very easy to use.. oops.. probably more info than you needed to know. I'm trying to figure out how one of these wonderful little devices would break.. They seem pretty damned sturdy to me. so I vote for the ICE. Just a preference, because you're not gonna see it when its being used anyway.. have fun guys.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    I believe that Progasm ICE is very study. It's actually made from a polycarbonate type material, and outside of tossing it across a room onto a tile floor...I don't think it's going to break. I would agree with Steve that you don't see it after a certain point, but I think the appearance of this particular model gives it a certain cachet. Furthermore, it is ultra smooth. I'm looking forward to a time when the entire product line is available in this material.

BF Mayfield
  • PommiePommie
    BF M

Is that a hint of things to come in the future?
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=steveg2611;87160] .... snip ... Smooth, slick and very easy to use.. oops.. probably more info than you needed to know. I'm trying to figure out how one of these wonderful little devices would break.. They seem pretty damned sturdy to me. so I vote for the ICE. Just a preference, because you're not gonna see it when its being used anyway.. have fun guys. ...

Hey steveg, in this forum I can't imagine anything that falls into the category of TMI (too much info). FWIW though, I've seen polycarbonate (Lexan) used in everything from windows in firefighting equipment to shatterproof eyeglasses.

Since lexan will stand up to some pretty fierce temperatures, it might be interesting to hear from anyone who has succeeded in bending either of the tabs using a heat gun... and, how did the job go?
  • mgx lover
    I've been using the MGX for almost two years and enjoy the "responsiveness". Just wondering whether I should upgrade to the Prograsm.
  • Hi Rook
    I'm totally satisfied with the progasm "ICE" and wonder exactly what is the issue with the tabs and why they need to be bent. I feel the tabs pushing externally against the perineum and close to the anus to be quite energizing not to even mention the deep pleasure... is that just my anatomy? I'm sure a lot of research and testing went into these products or there wouldn't be people buying them.. And someone will always feel there is an issue and try to change it..
    As i've said before, give it a chance.. relax and enjoy it.. absolutely nothing to lose and a lot of fun to gain, given the opportunity.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    I don't know where the idea of the ICE being more prone to breakage ever came into play. From what I can tell one would have to subject it to extreme abuse to damage it.

With respect to attempting to modify the ICE with a heat gun, bear in mind that the polystyrene material in the standard Progasm has a melting point of around 240 degrees C. The material in the ICE has a melting point that is well over double that! Given that your standard heat gun produces 100 - 550 degrees C, you would be working at the upper limit of the device. While some heat guns run hotter (into the 700 degree C range), I really think that this is beyond what most people should be involved with, I would advise against it.

BF Mayfield
  • rookrook
    @BF Mayfield... tks for the valuable info on ICE.

@steveg... Agree on the research and design that goes into HIH and Aneros tools-- those guys & gals do good work! However, some of us are no longer blessed with anatomical dimensions that are in the middle of the 'bell-shaped curve.' I've got a moderately 'plump' prostate (45 gm) and there are a few guys in the 80-90 gm league. I'm OK with the stock MGX and Eupho. Also close 'enuf,' but not optimal for Helix and SGX. Generally, I've found that, over the long term, my musculature has grown nicely into each of the smaller Aneros tools.

Progasm is a different matter and I've rethought a broad range of issues. Those range from changes in insertion technique to some serious modifications. (I keep a second Progasm in stock configuration.)

Others in the Forum have found more preferable locations (both vertically and fore-and-aft) for the p-tab and there's some discussion of these mods in the Wiki. Handle and k-tab removals are frequently mentioned.