Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Masturbate to get you started? Vibrating Aneros fasttrack?
  • MyTurn
    Hi,
    This question is in two parts.

1. Do you masturbate to get yourself started?

I find that I always masturbate a little to get the session underway. I may do a few strokes if I feel the session is heading south (going to be crap).

The last 2 sessions, after some initial penile masturbation, I stimulated my testicles with the Aneros in. I had a disappointing (but still decent) traditional penile orgasm just by manipulating my testicles and top of perineum closest to the testicles, but I suppose that I was close to trad orgasm anyway.

I found that manipulating my testicles keeps the pleasure going, coz Aneros contractions alone don't cut it.

If I don't touch my penis AT ALL, and the session is dud, do I just live with it, or can I help it along? WHen is too much penile stim too much?

2. Vibrating Aneros for faster results?

I have read about the Aneros "plug-in" vibrator. It vibrates the Aneros. I have also seen a[nother brand. It's rude. Boy, is it rude] prostate vibrator on a video which produced several orgasms for the man. But I also read (from an Aneroser on another forum) that the vibration may feel good at first, but then it'll desensitize the prostate, and may even be dangerous.

Is this a fasttrack? What are the disadvantages to trying to get prostate pleasure the "layback" way?

Oh that reminds me:

3. Offtopic: Is there a kind of Symbian machine for men?
  • MyTurn said:

Hi,
    This question is in two parts.

I find that I always masturbate a little to get the session underway. I may do a few strokes if I feel the session is heading south (going to be crap).

The last 2 sessions, after some initial penile masturbation, I stimulated my testicles with the Aneros in. I had a disappointing (but still decent) traditional penile orgasm just by manipulating my testicles and top of perineum closest to the testicles, but I suppose that I was close to trad orgasm anyway.

I found that manipulating my testicles keeps the pleasure going, coz Aneros contractions alone don't cut it.

If I don't touch my penis AT ALL, and the session is dud, do I just live with it, or can I help it along? WHen is too much penile stim too much?

Wow, where to start with this one? If you mean by "masturbate a little" that you're manipulating your genitals to garner some arousal, I think that's just fine. A good erection is often a great start to a session. But if you mean actually stimulating yourself to an ejaculation, then I'd say NO, don't do that.

Ejaculation is a buzz-killer for Aneros enjoyment, IMHO, and I would discourage you from doing that. I know, especially for younger men, it can sometimes be difficult to separate the two, but you really want to try to NOT ejaculate for a while while working on your rewiring process.

You may want to read my post, Penis NOT! to get an idea of what I'm talking about. Here's a link to that post: http://www.aneros.com/forum/penis-not-t4017.html?highlight=penis

IMHO, you want to really concentrate on the small (to start with) messages from your prostate, and it's difficult to begin to respond to that slight feedback when you're messing with your dick! :lol:

As to your second question:
    It is highly recommended that you do not manhandle your Aneros. By that we mean, keep you hands off it, and simply rely on your anal and PC muscles to move it in contact with your prostate. It's designed to be a "hands free" device. Believe me when I say that once you have become rewired and are responding to the Aneros's stroking, you won't have to handle it. Practice, may man, and patience. Anything worth having is worth working for. This may take a while.

Next, a Rude Boy is NOT AN ANEROS! It is, unfortunately, a very crude device, IMHO. Vibration simply and completely masks any prostate feedback, and is kinda like using a chainsaw to cut butter (someone else said that, but I like it). You are correct, it may actually damage your ability to rewire, so PLEASE, do not confuse our delicate anal toy with this crude and rude sex toy.

Try to understand the spiritual nature of the Aneros. It's about a spiritual journey of self realization and finding out things about yourself that have been deeply hidden by our society and our worldly representation of what a man is supposed to feel and experience. It's about finding things that are buried deep within us and are just waiting for us to uncover and rewire them so we can truly enjoy. Becoming a multiple orgasm male takes time and work.

Hang in there, MyTurn, the discovery is worth the effort of the journey.
  • HelixerHelixer
    Try chakra breathing, especially your perineum and the chakra behind it(where your tailbone is)...that gets my ass vibrating, no need for a vibrator
  • MyTurn
    Thanks guys.

Also, I wasn't talking about masturbating to ejaculation, but just to rise the mood and tension a little.
  • JayD
    MyTurn said:

Thanks guys.

Also, I wasn't talking about masturbating to ejaculation, but just to rise the mood and tension a little.

I think it's generally recommended to not touch the penis at all when using the Aneros device. You want to focus your attention to the prostate itself reaching sexual arousal and by touching the penis you can easily lose your concentration.
  • MyTurn
    Thanks JayD.

I read the wiki again yesterday and it agreed with what you're saying today.
  • ThinkThink
    Hi MyTurn,

I may be a little late to this conversation, but wanted to add my own experience to the mix here for you. I should also preface this by saying that I've not yet experienced a Super-O, but believe myself to be about half-way there (been at it for about a year now).

I usually don't, but have. I don't believe that this is a session-killer so long as it is used to control general arousal - and does not bring you to orgasm.

I've also used masturbation as a way to maintain arousal when I've hit a wall during a session. It takes a little while for me to 'change gears' mentally from one area to the other but it does let me ride out dull spots and re-engage fantasies when they are otherwise dying out. It also helps me maintain an erection, which intensifies the feelings from the Aneros.

2. Vibrating Aneros for faster results?
    YES! ... and NO!

I have the LELO 'Bo," which is a vibrating cockring with a stretchy, elastic ring. Whenever I have a session I have this nearby for backup. If (when) the session starts going south, I strap it onto the base of my Aneros and switch it on for some nice vibration. Combined with contractions it definitely increases my response and pleasure in a hurry - BUT - it's a temporary fix. As other have suggested, it does eventually desensitize you - but so long as I wait until the end of my session (or use it in short bursts) it is always good for a few quick P-waves at least. The key for me is GENTILE vibration. Don't go pulling out your Hitachi!

3. Offtopic: Is there a kind of Symbian machine for men?
    I wish! I have a Sybian, it was a birthday suprise for a (now-ex) girlfriend. It's actually a pretty brutal machine. The vibrations it produces are akin to a jack-hammer and I would not want that anywhere near my corn-hole! The travel is so much that it made her bleed the first time we tried it. The rotation looked very interesting, but the angle isn't right and the machine scares me so I've not tried it.
  • MyTurn
    Thanks Think.

I just worried that, when I session feels like it is going nowhere, if you can't ramp up the arousal a little, then you will lose arousal, lose concentration, lose patience, then gradually want to end the session. It's good to know that there are some that touch the penis just to keep the arousal going (not to ejaculation).
  • hawk57
    I can 'fasttrack' by letting the handle be partially supported by the pillow I'm laying on. After things get underway I don't need it, but it helps get it 'in there' from the get-go.

The same company that makes the Symbian makes the Venus2000 (www.malemachine.com). It's pretty spendy but it's very well built and you'll amortize the cost over many years of fun. They actually bought the original design from some guy in Russia and then redesigned it with much better components. Don't waste your money on the nipple attachments I didn't get anything out of them other than spare parts for the main unit.