Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Another quetion about the journey.
  • First a little history.

I'm 68 years of age. I began looking for a prostrate massage to help lower my PSA and it is has seemed to help so I'm ahead if nothing else happens.

I also have erectile dysfunction to some degree and it takes me a long time to ejaculate. My wife and I do enjoy a reasonably active sex life which we both enjoy.

I have been using an MGX and Helix for some time and also listening to the Alena CD.

I seem to get to a point very much like edging in a normal orgasm and that is as far as I can go. I really don't know where in the journey I am and would appreciate any suggestions and advice. I have read most of what is on the forum and the wiki so I'm just sort of stumped as to what to do next or where to go next.

I do seem to get better results with the MGX than the helix. I wonder if the Eupho would be appropriate to try?

Thanks
    Michael
  • Are you edging with manual stimulation of the penis?
  • Sometimes yes, but most of the time no. Manual stimulation about once every two weeks. I use the Aneros about three times a week.

I'm not unhappy where I am but I know there is more and I would like to achieve all I am capable of.
  • You might be interested in MMO http://www.multiples.com/

I found that Aneros and MMO complement each other. It was certainly a 'step further' on my journey.
  • good morning has all exist t-il mmo on their site in french version :?: :?: :?: :?:
  • MyTurn
    helixbill said:

You might be interested in MMO http://www.multiples.com/

I found that Aneros and MMO complement each other. It was certainly a 'step further' on my journey.

Is that site aimed at KSMO or Aneros?
  • MyTurn

good morning has all exist t-il mmo on their site in french version :?: :?: :?: :?:

Utilize Google.fr. Je sais que il n'y a pas beaucoup d'info sur cette question en francais. La seul chose que tu peux faire c'est ce que tu fais maintenant: passer le texte original dans un traducteur artificiel en ligne y comprendre "un peu" de l'histoire traductioné au francais.
  • ok un grand merci a toi my turn :wink: :wink:
  • MyTurn
    Mon plaisir. Si hay algo..oops espagnol!!! :oops: :oops: Si il y a qq chose dans lequel je te peux aider, dites. Ca fait plus de 11 ans que j'apprends le francais! Je l'ai tout oublié. Je ne comprends pas bcp. Je parle l'espagnol maintenant, et mieux que francais.