Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros for X-mas?
  • Anyone getting a new aneros from santa this year? :D
  • One week ago, I got the Peridise Beginner Set. The mailorder company bundled it with one free secret christmas gift (not yet opened). In my world this counts as the entire package was a x-mas gift for myself. :wink:
  • jack38
    My early gift to me was a Eupho which arrived yesterday (Saturday). So far, it fits like a glove and I'm not planning to return it! :D

Had quite a time so far ...
  • Let me guess come x mas morning when you open the present they will be straight
    out of the christmas wrapping and straigh into you asshole, you will probably just
    use them right there right infront of the christmas tree lol, but i dont blame you
    the peridise are very very nice to use and you will probably become addicted to
    them.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  • I am 64 now but have a long ago memory of some things I did with my wife under the Christmas tree!

Merry Christmas to all
  • thecritta said:

Let me guess come x mas morning when you open the present they will be straight out of the christmas wrapping and straigh into you asshole, you will probably just
    use them right there right infront of the christmas tree lol, but i dont blame you
    the peridise are very very nice to use and you will probably become addicted to
    them.

It is actually the secret one that is unopened (I guess its some junk). The Peridise set I have already opened and used. And yes, there was some indirect improvement. I will write a blog entry on it soon.
  • I'm 19 and found this site and amazing product about a month ago, planning to buy a helix over this weekend and can't wait to begin my journey :D . Lots of older people on this forum but I figure it's never too early to start right? :P
  • xenstar said:

I'm 19 and found this site and amazing product about a month ago, planning to buy a helix over this weekend and can't wait to begin my journey :D . Lots of older people on this forum but I figure it's never too early to start right? :P

That's right xenstar!
    While you are waiting for it to arrive it's a good time to read the aneros WIKI.
  • valliant
    Still hoping for an eupho or helix with a round tab like the progasm next year if they come out?
    For now i'm covered with the eupho-helix-progasm and the 4 peridise.
  • Pepnautic said:

It is actually the secret one that is unopened (I guess its some junk).

Followup: The secret gift was actually lube samples of different flavors, maybe I will have use for them sometime soon. :?