Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Additional help requested...
  • Everyone on this forum has been very helpful when I have had questions before. Thank you for this.

I have been using the Aneros for several months now. Last night, I had flutters and occasional involuntaries (although mild) early into the session. I am really trying not to do much to interrupt these. After a while, they seem to disappear. I have tried doing voluntary contractions and "holding it" for 20 or 30 seconds, and have tried mild regular rhythmic contractions, but nothing really does anything more.

My question, can someone give me some specific suggestions what to do and/or try to move forward?
  • Hey you're doing great. The flutters and involuntaries subside because that's the nature. The key here is what are you feeling before, during, and after these involuntaries? What sensations are you feeling not matter how mild or subtle they may be?

It is perfectly normal to be feeling these flutters/involuntaries and then wtf? They're gone... Yes they just stopped all of sudden. Seriously wtf? Hahahah, I wish I knew why but I don't. It's the nature of the involuntaries. The trick is not to chase them. Forcing them to come back again through manual contractions, with the goal of flutters/involuntaries in the back of your mind, is a sure way to make the rest of your session a failure.

You're wanting steps and specifics. You need to get out of this frame of mind or it will only lead you nowhere. There are no set steps or specifics in dealing with your mind. All's I can say is for you to release all your expectations anytime you're using the aneros.

Sensations will come and go as they please. Love each and ever sensation/flutter for what it is and nothing more. Don't get caught up in thinking it's all over when they leave. They will come back, but you can't force them to come back. If you do they won't come back. (Mind tricks) You must use your mind a lot more during this phase and try not to get trapped. Is this making any sense? If it isn't please let me know and I'll try to explain it another way...
  • A.W. - thanks for the reply.

You must use your mind a lot more during this phase and try not to get trapped.

Can you elaborate on what you have reference to here?
  • The mind is our worst enemy. You're getting flutters and occasional involuntaries. After this you're trying not to interrupt them.

Ok so your mind and your body really likes these feelings and you don't want to let them go (A trap). You have to tell your mind mentally to let them go. Once you give in and let them subside, instead of trying to force them to continue, then you'll be in control more. In control of your mind that is.

Alright, so now they have subsided and what do you do now? Well whatever you did to get them to happen the first time my friend is all that's required. Do the same thing you did that got them to happen in the first place. Only this time you'll find that they might be more intense and last longer than before.

Oh, but here's the deal. You can't have the thought of wanting those contractions. Wanting them will cloud your mind and only lead to forcing things. Instead, some mental imagery is in order.

Imagine your prostate is a beautiful floating glowing orb (ahh fantasy and dreams - you see it's in the mind?). Think that this orb is very dim at the beginning of your sessions and this orb will be shining and blinding you by the end of the loop. Every contraction/flutter you make will make this orb glow brighter and brighter and brighter and brighter... Each time the brighter it gets the more intense your contractions feel. Now when the contractions stop the orb stays at the brightness it is. It doesn't fade or go away it stays at that intensity. Now do it again until that orb is as blinding as the sun until you can't handle it anymore.

If you think I'm nuts THAT my friend is what we can't tell you what goes on in our minds during a session. It's something you never see because it really can't be described. Some days it's the orb that works for me. Other days it's imagining a woman blowing my cock and imagining a slow build up, mentally imaging the jizz moving up very oh so slowly. It's all a fantasizing thing though (In the mind). Each human being has a unique fantasy that makes this to hard to write a manual for. This is the part where we say it's up to you to explore what works for you.

The mental imagery that goes on in your brain is the key towards having a successful session. The aneros is only there to help intensify the pleasure. Once you master this you can do the same without the aneros. Welcome to a new journey of the mind, body, and soul where only pleasure is to be had. :twisted: 8)
  • The mind is our worst enemy. You're getting flutters and occasional involuntaries. After this you're trying not to interrupt them.

Imagine your prostate is a beautiful floating glowing orb (ahh fantasy and dreams - you see it's in the mind?). Think that this orb is very dim at the beginning of your sessions and this orb will be shining and blinding you by the end of the loop. Every contraction/flutter you make will make this orb glow brighter and brighter and brighter and brighter... Each time the brighter it gets the more intense your contractions feel. Now when the contractions stop the orb stays at the brightness it is. It doesn't fade or go away it stays at that intensity. Now do it again until that orb is as blinding as the sun until you can't handle it anymore.

Wow, what a great description!
  • Woodsman
    I second that. Beautiful job, AW. That description should be printed on in insert packaged with every aneros
  • Imagine your prostate is a beautiful floating glowing orb (ahh fantasy and dreams - you see it's in the mind?). Think that this orb is very dim at the beginning of your sessions and this orb will be shining and blinding you by the end of the loop. Every contraction/flutter you make will make this orb glow brighter and brighter and brighter and brighter... Each time the brighter it gets the more intense your contractions feel. Now when the contractions stop the orb stays at the brightness it is. It doesn't fade or go away it stays at that intensity. Now do it again until that orb is as blinding as the sun until you can't handle it anymore.

Wow! That marvelous description is beautiful. I just gained a whole new way to meditate during sessions.

Thank you, thank you, thank you,

EDIT, breaking news: AW, I tried the golden orb vision but for some reason it wasn't working. Then I thought of a description I have seen that referred to the prostate as feeling somewhat like an almond or a walnut so I changed the mental vision to an almond (in the shell) coming nearer and turning from it's natural shade of tan to a golden color. Bam! That did it for me.
  • DeepDeep
    Just FYI; if you like the orb fantasy you should try the Hypnaerosession CD, it has a similar fantasy in it.