Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Two distinct types of anero-less orgasms?
  • dtmsmith
    Yesterday, I discovered a completely different types of orgasm than what I have been experiencing in the last few days. I'll describe them both.

1. "Original" Orgasm
    This is the one I described in another thread. It basically starts with some anal spasms. At some point in the process, I feel a building of excitement in my stomach/groin area. This is followed by a tensing of my lower body (sometimes with hips thrust forward, sometimes pulling my legs up towards my chest). My butt is tensed but there are still minor pulsing in my anus. The feelings are pretty much isolated to the groin area. The whole experience makes me want to hold my breath and grunt a lot. I'm usually lying on my side for this.

2. "New" Orgasm
    I lay on my back and initiate anal spasms similar to #1. As they get more intense I squeeze my anus gently and the contractions move from my anus to something internal (prostate?). This produces INCREDIBLE sensation that spreads through my upper body. When these start to occur, I start to get an erection. Not a complete one, but certainly one in progress. This is very different than any other aneros or aneros-less session I've ever had. Once, I was able to get into a state where my prostate was pulsing at an extremely regular rate. Each pulse sent tingling sensation through my upper body. All the while, my upper body was shaking lightly (almost like shivering but I wasn't cold). This lasted about 2 minutes and felt glorious. I had no desire to thrust, grunt, or hold my breath. After this pulsing stopped, I completely relaxed (I guess I had very slight tension in my butt) and felt an incredible full-body warmth and a great sense of peace. This lasted about a minute or so.

How does this compare to other's experiences? I this this second type of experience is more in line with the whole-body pleasure that has been described as a super-o. Comments/suggestions are encouraged.
  • artformartform
    Well dtmsmith!! :D :D

You are at a pleasant divide on the Aneros journey with these two types of aneros-less orgasms. These types can also show up as part of or immediately following and aneros session.

1. "Original" Orgasm sounds like an early sample of a partial "full-body, active Super-O" may well grow into the full thing soon or... or it might be called a extra vigourous "dry-O".

2. "New" Orgasm sounds like an early brief body/mind experiment with a "full body, active diverted into still-body, floating bliss orgasm, called the Calm Seas Orgasm formally here and also referred to as "Above and Beyond" if it gets you into that cosmic union meditative state. You are getting very brief samples at this point, butt they point to excellent progress in your rewiring. Hang on, relax, and allow them to go as long as they will as they pay you return visits! ENJOY!!

all the richest rewiring and delightfully eccentric experiences as you rewire all

artform
  • dtmsmith
    artform said:

Well dtmsmith!! :D :D

You are at a pleasant divide on the Aneros journey with these two types of aneros-less orgasms. These types can also show up as part of or immediately following and aneros session.

1. "Original" Orgasm sounds like an early sample of a partial "full-body, active Super-O" may well grow into the full thing soon or... or it might be called a extra vigourous "dry-O".

2. "New" Orgasm sounds like an early brief body/mind experiment with a "full body, active diverted into still-body, floating bliss orgasm, called the Calm Seas Orgasm formally here and also referred to as "Above and Beyond" if it gets you into that cosmic union meditative state. You are getting very brief samples at this point, butt they point to excellent progress in your rewiring. Hang on, relax, and allow them to go as long as they will as they pay you return visits! ENJOY!!

all the richest rewiring and delightfully eccentric experiences as you rewire all

artform

Well, crap! Every time I discover something new, someone else has already discovered it. And, in this case, it's not only been discovered but has also been named! :wink:

Seriously though, the names and descriptions are perfect. And, I am definitely enjoying this process. This Calm Seas Orgasm is quite spectacular so far. And, the feeling of bliss after it's over is unreal. I think I'm scaring it off though by not being able to let go and "let it happen".
    What's amazing me right now is that each session is getting better and better and I'm experiencing new sensations almost every time. It's pretty cool. I do wish I could combine the full body pleasure with the active nature of my original. Perhaps this will come with time.
  • dtmsmith said:

artform said:

What's amazing me right now is that each session is getting better and better and I'm experiencing new sensations almost every time. It's pretty cool. I do wish I could combine the full body pleasure with the active nature of my original. Perhaps this will come with time.

I haven't had the exact experiences you speak of, however, I have found that this has been what I consider a marvelous 'journey'. In a journey, the trip is the objective, not the 'destination'.

In fact, when I have tried to reach the 'destination' of a Super-O 'trying' has been counter productive. Sort of like failing t enjoy the scenery on a long drive. The real key to progress for me has been trying to practice less control, not more. Instead of my mind telling my body what it wants I am trying to let my body tell my mind where it is going.

Another way of looking it is how we drive the same route to work every day and suddenly one day we notice a new building or store or whatever and wonder how it 'appeared' there overnight. It is that I been so preoccupied with getting to my destination that I have failed to observe the changes that go on every day.

As an example, I have reached a point where I can feel my pulse in many areas of my body that I had never noticed before. When I can really 'let go' I can feel my pulse in my anus and genitals as well as my fingertips and other various places.

Sounds to me like you are on the right track and are making marvelous progress. Stay the course and you will discover still more wonders.
  • Yeah something really new and exciting happend to me not entirly sure wot happend but it seesm to be simular to wot peeps are saying on this forum about this stuff :) im still new to this only been at it for 5 weeks , I had the urge to do it my body was egging me on i quickly had to get off my laptop

Well a have just recieved 2 new sensation in a session a few days back :) my session was really intense and at the time I didnt even have the aneros inserted at all was sat at my laptop just talking to mates n i felt weird sensation on my thighs ect so i thought lets play around I just layed on my bed and started stroking them , the sensitivty and pleasur increased then i started to stimulate my nipples and the rest of the body about 20 mins in i was just stroking every where and I just felt pure ectasy all over my body where my hands where touching which seemed to spread :) I then about 10 mins after all this felt another new sensation of that tingle in my dick followed by a sharp electric shock run up it was weird i stayed doing all this for a good hour jus really enjoying it stopped as my prostate got worn out :) fun times