Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

extreme self-mutilation
  • darwindarwin
    i came across this in my travels.

http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Elastrator

what is it that drives us humans?

darwin
  • alvalv
    next time please give warning - only for those with strong stomach
  • rookrook
    Gosh Darwin, thanks for broadening our window to the world, helping us fling off the blinders and trash our Puritanical bonds.

I understand the "Bondage" and "Masochism" in BMEzine but what the devil does the "E" stand for? Tried searching the site for the "E" but when I saw the page on 'limb hate' and amputation another wave of nausea caused me to quit the search. Just love my body parts too much.

This gives us a new term for the Wiki ... "n-wave."

For the time being, I'll have issues sending Rover to the vet for a quick fix job. :shock:

alv said:

next time please give warning - only for those with strong stomach

I support alv's idea on warnings for all threads. Proposed rating system:

R -- Routine ano-rectal-penial information 8)
    SP -- Sensual in the extreme 8) :!:
    T -- Toss (minor) possible :roll:
    U -- Upchuck (major) probable
    W -- Wretch (continuous and chained) guaranteed
    :D
  • Billy11
    I haven't even looked at the link yet but from the responses I've gotta gotta see.
  • Billy11
    Alrighty then!
    People do this to themselves? And why?
  • Anyone that cuts themselves or causes any physical harm to themselves is extremely mentally ill. That is my opinion. They need psychiatric help.
  • I can understand a lot of aspects about BDSM. I enjoy many BDSM qualities. It's always been my assumption that those who enjoy pain do so because it is also pleasurable on some level, even if the level is one of release and surrender. How is total castration pleasurable? Darwin's question is dead on. Why would someone want to do that to themselves? I pierced my own cock, but I don't think I could ever snip off my testicles. Wouldn't that only cause more medical problems anyway? I mean, you're killing off tissue, which could spread to the surrounding areas. The article does address that as a risk factor, but still. The risk seems far to great to me. Just my opinion though.