Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Please Make A Model with No P-Tab Please
  • fnog9
    HELLO!!! I love aneros but not a big fan of the p-tab and the k-tab. PLEASE make a prostate massaging model that can stay solidly in the ass without the need for the tabs. The main reason is because I want to comfortably move around and have sex while wearing my toy, and also I want to be able to sit down with my toy in. The p-tab will stab you if you sit down, and generally becomes uncomfortable after extended use.

How is the peridise with sex and sitting down? Can you sit down with the peridise?

I found one other prostate massager without a p-tab and k-tab, but it's humongous. It's about the size of aneros largest model, so it's too damn big. Half the size and it would be perfect for me. It's the Nexus G-Rider.

THANKS!
  • DeepDeep
    You might like to try the Peridise, it sounds like what you're looking for. I haven't tried it yet but it's definitely the next model I'm buying.

Also it's best not to talk about the Nexus around here because of some lawsuit going on now between them and Aneros. Threads discussing Nexus have been locked in the past.
  • I have the peridise , and alike yourself , i dislike the tabbed models . peridise allow you to sit , drive , do chores , but , at least in my case , they provide considerably less prostate massage than other tabbed models . You may want to research peridise better
  • fnog9
    OpMayhem said:

I have the peridise , and alike yourself , i dislike the tabbed models . peridise allow you to sit , drive , do chores , but , at least in my case , they provide considerably less prostate massage than other tabbed models . You may want to research peridise better

Thanks. I suppose I'll give it a try... it is their cheapest model, after all. But as you and many others have said, it doesn't give the same prostate massage. The reason doesn't seem to be due to the lack of p-tab, but due to the straight shape of the model.

I KNOW it's possible to make prostate toys without p-tabs. I don't know what aneros is waiting for.
  • thhn
    I think the p tabs serve more than one function - they also keep the aneros in the proper position they were designed to be in - they keep the aneros from going too far.
    I broke an arm off my progasm so I removed both arms completly, drilled a hole in the end to attach a safety cord for removal and gave it a try. It actually was painfull as I think it went in too far