Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Wife tries peridise! / Strap-on potential?
  • ffd71
    Hello to all,

Last night was a TOTAL turn around in mine and my wife's lovemaking. She got so excited she wanted to try the peridise. After lubing it up and insertion, she didn't feel much except feeling like something was stuck in her rear end. The change took place after I inserted my penis into her vagina. She said the feelings changed and could feel "something building deep within". The problem was that it kept building and thought "it was going to pop" (extreme orgasm) but then it kinda fizzled out and she was somewhat disappointed. She said that this was totally different and it FELT really good and she wants to revisit this. Do any ladies out there or any of your wives had any experience with the aneros? Would like to hear any stories / experiences that you are willing to share.

Also my wife has finally opened up to the possibility of using a strap-on on me. I would like to hear any experiences that anyone out there has used and what you used. I have read some about the feeldoe but not certain that my wife has the PC muscles for that. Any ideas?
    One other concern that I have about using a strap-on is that i don't want to do anything that takes away from my use of the aneros. In other words can this use interfere with involuntaries etc. that could inhibit the feelings and Super-O's that i have?

Any thoughts and ideas greatly appreciated!
  • Badger
    Congrats, ffd71! I've had very limited success with anal stim on my wife, can only touch her there when she's nearing her O sometimes, and the area is really lubed up. She won't even try cryotherapy for her hemorrhoids, which worked fairly well for me. She won't even go as far back as my balls, so I envy you. Ask your wife to try the Peridise during an afternoon nap. Your wife should really try it at least 6 times to see how she likes it, because it should get better each time.

I read somewhere that some women will put on a pair of men's briefs and stick the Feeldoe out the fly, but the underwear should be fairly snug. A pair of men's tighty-whities is a whole lot cheaper than a harness. As far as the pegging, I wouldn't think that it should interfere with your Aneros experience, so long as she is gentle. Good luck.
  • ffd71,

sounds like very good news ! , both on the strap on and the peridise , a model I am very interested in trying.

I experimented with my wife in Pegging \ strap on . We used Adam and Eve strap on beginner kit , and Bend over boyfriend . Both were 6"-7" long , 1.25" wide . Alike you , it's something I waited for long to try , I have only good words to say about that experience . It makes our relationship much more intimate , and gives the Ms. A chance to express herself in a new channel , now when she says " I want to (butt) f**k you " , it's makes me very horny . She turns me over , licks my ass wet and then straps it on and give it to me . It's the strongest orgasms ever and the psychological aspect is beyond my wildest expectations.

If I may add my $0.02 , dont pay too much for a harness , we found the adam and eve kit for $25 online. It comes in 2 sizes and works really great.

Did you have a chance to try the Peridise ? can you elaborate on how it feels and what it does ?

welcome ,
    OpMayhem
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello ffd71, :)

That's a fantastic experience! Thanks for sharing it with us. I hope your wife and you continue to experiment with it. I've yet to have a girlfriend to try it with since I bought my Peridise. So no direct experience to relate. Although my ex-girlfriend did try the MGX in her anus once. But it's not designed for women. The P-tab has nothing to pivot on. She said it just felt like something was in her butt. Not particularly pleasurable.

The "Share" from Fun Factory is the only other good alternative to the Feeldoe that I am aware of just from doing my own research. No personal experience... yet. :D There are others, like the Nexus and Nexus Jr. But I personally don't think they have the shape and concept right to be able to go completely strapless. Let alone properly stimulate the woman in the driving position. I think the Share is much more likely to stay inserted in woman driving position due to the larger size bulb. But there is some difference. The Share seems to be more focused on G-spot stimulation because of the large angled bulb and smooth base. Where as the Feeldoe is more clitoral with the ridges on the shaft near the bulb, and a smaller bulb.

The following link to a sex toy store in the USA has a lot of really informative user reviews and there is even a little video to you can watch about the Share.
    http://store.babeland.com/double-dildos

Either the Feeldoe or the Share can be used with a compatible harness if the woman's PC muscles are not strong enough to hold it in. The link above lists which harnesses are compatible with that particular double dildo. Harnesses can be pretty expensive for what they are. If you want to purchase one, the Spareparts Joque Harness has been rated as a really good one.
    http://store.babeland.com/harnesses-all/spareparts-joque-harness

But like OpMayhem mentioned, there are other lower cost ways. One suggestion I read about, is for the woman to wear a tight fitting pare of button fly jeans, or jean shorts, or cut off the pant legs. By leaving the bottom button undone it leaves room for the double dildo to stick out, and the jeans hold it in place.

Love_is
  • ffd71
    OpMayhem said:

ffd71,

sounds like very good news ! , both on the strap on and the peridise , a model I am very interested in trying.

I experimented with my wife in Pegging \ strap on . We used Adam and Eve strap on beginner kit , and Bend over boyfriend . Both were 6"-7" long , 1.25" wide . Alike you , it's something I waited for long to try , I have only good words to say about that experience . It makes our relationship much more intimate , and gives the Ms. A chance to express herself in a new channel , now when she says " I want to (butt) f**k you " , it's makes me very horny . She turns me over , licks my ass wet and then straps it on and give it to me . It's the strongest orgasms ever and the psychological aspect is beyond my wildest expectations.

If I may add my $0.02 , dont pay too much for a harness , we found the adam and eve kit for $25 online. It comes in 2 sizes and works really great.

Did you have a chance to try the Peridise ? can you elaborate on how it feels and what it does ?

welcome ,
    OpMayhem

OpMayhem,

Thanks for the story and encouragement. Can you tell me exactly which harness you bought from Adam and Eve and did you buy it from their website?

About the periside, I have been using it for some time now. I use it sometimes along with the helix and alternate between the two. It is whatever I am in the mood for as to which one I use. The problem that I have with the periside is that my body wants to spit it out if I start off with the peridise. Now if I start off with the helix it and then switch to the peridise later it seems to be better about staying in, not suure what the diffeerence is. I have had some really good feelings with the peridise and it seems that the muscles in my anus want to spasm but when that happens, it gets pushed out. :evil: That is frustrating because the spasms feel like it is taking me to unchartered waters that I want to go to. It would be nice if it would stay in so I can GO THERE! :D

Anyway, that is the exetent of my experience with the peridise. As far as my DW it is the beginning and we will see what happens with her. Later.....
  • ffd71

Thanks for the elaboration . I will wait to hear how your DW liked the peridise . I want to buy the same for mine . there was only 1 online review by a female. which is sort of unusual .

hm , to my best recollection , there was only 1 strap on by adam and eve . it's a kit that comes with a simple harness that is good all the way to 49" waist . there are 2 dongs there . slim , purple ( it's really a joke , just a tad bigger than a finger ) , and man's size . 7" x ~1.25 wide flesh color .

We bought it in a local adult store . here's a link for you to see the product :
    http://www.pleasuremenow.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3151

It was very pleasurable and the size was realistic enough on one hand , but not too big for discomfort .
    Used by a woman who has "the feel" for it can be a highly recommended experience.
    I have only good words . we tried it with me masturbating while being taken . next time we will try to reach a prostate or anal orgasm without penis touching at all . my DW will just have to sweat more . she is all game for that . the only thing you may notice , most women do not know how to move , rock their pelvis . so , you have to explain and they have to be open minded . also , the movement changes in every position . it's so much fun to just let them do the job and focus on sensations .

Every position differs significantly in its anal sensation and some are very erotic . Doggy and missionary and even spoons feels electric to me . when we are not using with the harness , i enjoy doing the ms. with the dildo in me .

Let me know how it works for you.
  • ffd71
    OpMayhem said:

ffd71

Thanks for the elaboration . I will wait to hear how your DW liked the peridise . I want to buy the same for mine . there was only 1 online review by a female. which is sort of unusual .

OpMayhem,

My wife really liked the peridise!! She said that it felt nice because while doing intercourse she could feel the peridise moving inside her at the same time I was stroking inside. She said that it felt different and brought about a powerful orgasm. I am sure she will be using this more from how she reacted. Other than that, she didn't say anything else. I am sure with time and use I will have more to say about it. This is her first time using it. :D