Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Congratulations Rumel!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Rumel,

May I be the first to congratulate you on your 1000th post in the Aneros forum. There is no question that it has benefited immensely from your participation over the years. Your responses to users have always shown insight, wisdom, encouragement and wit combined with civility and caring that are in the best spirit of this forum. In addition to that, the Aneros WIKI which you helped to develop and your own HypnAerosession CD's have now become foundational elements that have helped so many people.

There are those that take the journey, discover the wonder of it and go off to do their own thing. Then there are those who having discovered it are eager to share of themselves so that others may know the experience as well.

Thank you for sharing...and for your friendship.

Sincerely,

Brian Mayfield
  • Love_isLove_is
    Wow! Congrats Rumel! That's quite a milestone! :D
    We're expecting your two thousandth post by the end of February. So get crackin'! :lol: (Just kidding)

You are a big part of this community, and have helped tremendously from what I've seen. I don't know where you find the time to do it. But thank you. :)

Love_is
  • artformartform
    Indeed Brian! Again congratulations rumel!!

This momentous event actually occurred November 3rd in Eddie's "Age limits" thread: http://www.aneros.com/forum/age-limits-t4808.html I happened to post there about a half hour after friend rumel and noted the 1000 and congratulated there. Thanks Brian for bringing it to wider attention with this thread!

Brian, your comments about rumel's great contributions and character are most highly deserved and we are all so fortunate to have his dedication and thoughtful concern for all here.

Rumel, your inspiration to those newer, and dare I say often younger members, numbers of whom have joined in sharing thoughtful experience and advice now, is a great legacy and tribute to you and your style and influence on all of us in this extraordinary, international, innovative, multi-cultural, open men's health, sexuality and bioenergetics development community. Thanks so very much. Keep your innovations and advice coming friend!

all the best friend rumel for all

artform
  • I agree, the forum would not the same without him! :D
  • rumelrumel
    Aw shucks guys, :oops: :oops:

Thanks for the compliments. I am humbled by the acknowldegement and FYI, there is more to come from this old goat. :wink:
  • BusterBuster
    rumel said:

.. there is more to come from this old goat. :wink:

Thank goodness! You da man Rumel!
  • Rumel, I want to thank you for your time, dedication, caring for others, and well thought out responses/advice when anyone asks for it. You are a legend of this forum and you go above and beyond to help anyone regardless of age, gender, and sexual orientation. This is what makes our community so unique is the amount of support everyone gives to one another. You sir have filled a huge role in that spot.

Congratulations Rumel! 8)
  • un grand merci de la part de la belgique a vous rumel :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • Thanks Rumel for all your interesting responses.

FrenchyBoy from France :D
  • I too add my thanks to Rumel and all others who offer support and understanding
  • In many cases, we want people who post with the frequency that you do to just shut up! HA!

Not you, our sagacious friend. Speaking for myself, I may not have continued my journey had it not been for your patient encouragement public and private.

I have often been amazed by the patient, authoritative and wise counsel. Also warnings, cautions and concerns when people go in the wrong directions. Most wonderful and greatly appreciated by all.

Thanks for your ongoing concern for the brotherhood.

C